Drones In My Guerilla Grow

• Thread starter LarfErickson
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
LarfErickson

LarfErickson

I have grown guerilla off and on for more than thirty years. Feast or famine mostly. Last year I lost a lot to pirates. This year I placed trail cams and caught a couple shots of a drone up in my shit. Another American industry destroyed by technology. Makes you want to be a Luddite.

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Whats the laws on that? The fuckin little nerd next door was flying a drone around the other day. I told my wife if it comes over here im gonna blast it outta the sky.

The law depends on where your at. The shitty thing about the hole deal is it’s recording you when you shoot the fucking thing down. Now they got evidence.

Ar.BsG

Ar.BsG

I have yet to see laws on drones invadeing privacy . We have a problem with them as well , but my semi auto 12guage and Labrador seem to take a likeing to them !!

Ar.BsG

Ar.BsG

Ye I had to pay 250$ to the kid next door, but he don't fly around here no more

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
I have yet to see laws on drones invadeing privacy . We have a problem with them as well , but my semi auto 12guage and Labrador seem to take a likeing to them !!
A guy here in Oregun had one above his pool watching his teenage daughter. Got his shotgun out shot it down and got arrested. I believe they charged him with destruction of property. Here in this liberal shit hole you can’t do anything to preserve your rite of privacy.

Ar.BsG

Ar.BsG

I think I heard about that on the news down here in the south we get away with a bit but our canabis industry is shiieet!

G gnome

G gnome

A guy here in Oregun had one above his pool watching his teenage daughter. Got his shotgun out shot it down and got arrested. I believe they charged him with destruction of property. Here in this liberal shit hole you can’t do anything to preserve your rite of privacy.

I heard about that too

Dbear180

Dbear180

Yeah you dont technically own the sky above your house. I used to have a crazy neighbor who would take pictures of the airplanes thousands of feet above her house yelling about them disturbing the peace lol. But I could see invasion of privacy & taking it to court especially if you have daughters & a pool or something along those lines.... buttttttt a 12ga does sound more fun :) if plants get stolen I think you'd have to have video of the kid stealing them, video of his drone flying around to prove he had intent to see what was in your yard before he came over to steal them. It would get dragged out but def could be a nice settlement if all your ducks are in a row.

Dbear180

Dbear180

You technically don't but technically when his drone hit the ground it was on my property lmao ! Ppl have to learn one way or another to mind there business.

I agree with that. If I can swat it or shoot it with the garden hose it's def too close.

Dbear180

Dbear180

Man what a fucking trip. We are here talking about drones & I just got an e-mail from USAA about how drones help people after disasters.... we can't have privacy.

Ar.BsG

Ar.BsG

ye but it's so much more fun shooting at them it's like a skeet that doesn't fall till you hit it .

Mr.jiujitsu

Mr.jiujitsu

ye but it's so much more fun shooting at them it's like a skeet that doesn't fall till you hit it .

Guns draw police. I like to avoid that. When cell phones became popular I ordered a jammer online even before they where illegal. It was awesome, I had so
Much fun fucking with people.

Ar.BsG

Ar.BsG

I understand completely I'm a gun lover , but they do draw attention . It would be funny to hijack a bunch of pplsdrones lmao . Give them back with a note that says mind your own business .

Top Bottom