Drones In My Guerilla Grow

• Thread starter LarfErickson
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Makes you want to drop a couple grand and go to the local park Hahahah
Without a doubt.... OMG my stomach hurts just from picturing it. Stay outa sight and chase the biggest motherfucker you can find at the park and watch the kid try to explain it... OMG the possibilities

lino

lino

I agree split that sucker in half in 2-3 shot
you need full choke shotgen and if the drones real close and if your luck enough to take out the processor or 2 props on quad and its still a maybe.. all kinds of youtube video wear ppl are trying... if your able to shoot at drones it is only cuz thier fukn with ya... they get pics of the crop and security layout for out way out of shooting range.

Carbon fiber rods deflect BBs. Props have lots of force and most of the shot bb will miss the props cuz the props actually change the directory of the bullets before they impact the craft,,, Prop airplanes are hard to hit with shot guns 25' away or more also cuz it blow shot bb of target.

A classic youtube video of a clay pigeon champ shooter trying to down 10 drones,,, he didnt get one of them

lino

lino

FYI guys,,, cops and thieves
photos on the internet CAN NOT be secured from meta data.
meta data is pulled from yellow pixels in the pic weather is from your camera or a printer. the meta data will be held from the camera and then if you scan and print that meta data from the printer will be added to photo also..

Now everyone will say the meta data is removed BS,, I can prove it.

FBI CIA cops and ppl who are experts with Adobe and microsoft have access to multicolor mega pixel data and it can not be removed.

go out on the internet, get all the photos GeoLocations. plot into the drone . send it off on the mission and wait for it to come home with all the pics.. Pic in northern cali where the rewards are big, its that simple.. there is harvest equipment for drones for developers on IOT sites. Heck a guy can let the drone bring home big cola's. Let you do the work and they do the smoking...

Adobe offers a photo Forensic course is available to the public if you can stomach the cops on the classroom, pretty kwel, tescher will pull up this site and other cannabis sites as part of the class instructions.

Last edited:
1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
drones drop in a dog parks,,, the geo locators knock out the GPS on the drone...
Man Lino, tell me what to get? I’m not anywhere near at your level. I need to be spoon fed like a baby. What is a geo locator.

Ar.BsG

Ar.BsG

Lmao I know a 250$ drone isn't going to withstand buckshot , much less a slug wich you didn't mention . Ps my shotty is full choke . Get a drone we can meet up and test this out !!!if that won't take it out I'm sure the ar10, or AK will .

Jack og

Jack og

Supporter
Fm antenna with a ham radio, frequency hop. Set that on scan and it will keep drones off ya house. Works for me. Have a decent collection of parts on my property from all those falling out the sky lol. And they ain’t coming to retrieve them for sure. I’m the nut job that has the firing range in my ranch. If you ain’t invited , you are the target.

lino

lino

Man Lino, tell me what to get? I’m not anywhere near at your level. I need to be spoon fed like a baby. What is a geo locator.
At dog parks many of the dogs have geo location chips on collars and surgery from the Vet.

The chips in dogs scramble the Drone,,, IF THE DRONE IS CLOSE enough.... But I fly high, go pro camera have quite a zoom. Expensive drones will not have a problem with dogs.

It the camera.. they have recognition for cannabis color, object recon, cannabis has it own thermal print and these new camera software has thermal recon also

But you prob never see the drone if he scouting... you can kill the lites on the drone come in at nite, use the new cannabis nets and take the buds , if the ground wet and the plant small sometimes it the pull the whole plant by the roots The new nets are sharp so the just take top cola's.. some claim they get cuds at 100ft,, I dont believe it but still its a threat to crops

Geolocator,,, Adobe lightroom, PS and much more expensive software pull the lat & long (everything) plotted locations from online photos,, input those location into drone to scout and film... wait for the drone to come home with the film. These are very expensive drones that pull this shit... More than $4000 ,, 15K drone can do all this or you can build it for bout 1500 - 2000

lino

lino

I fly your crop for less than $30,, here one of my latest invention,, Indoor badd azz but outdoor on a still day

A kids toy by xMas,, great fun for adults,, Many paper airplane design .. learn hhow to fly,,

Crop pollination, pesticide sprays, survey, on and on endless uses..

Top Bottom