Drooping Dying Plant Help Me Diagnose Please.

• Thread starter Monster762
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Monster762

Monster762

And I feel you on different needs. Blueberry finniky
and I crossed it

crimsonecho

crimsonecho

Self-Proclaimed Don Quixote
Supporter
Isn’t russet nute like mission impossible in flower?

You don’t probably have russet but just maybe, possibly, broad mites. Its not optimal but maybe you can keep it under control with products like azamax or spinosad or probably homemade remedies like garlic and habanero sprays. Its hard man, i hope its not mites.

The sane thing to do would be to bag them and burn them if its broad or russet mites.

Monster762

Monster762

You don’t probably have russet but just maybe, possibly, broad mites. Its not optimal but maybe you can keep it under control with products like azamax or spinosad or probably homemade remedies like garlic and habanero sprays. Its hard man, i hope its not mites.

The sane thing to do would be to bag them and burn them if its broad or russet mites.
Yeah I think someone said the dot things were broad mites. I’m gonna google good first to be 100% what I’m looking at n go to war if I see one in flower box. Monterey supposedly safe til a few days from harvest.

Monster762

Monster762

Yup. That’s it 100%
First pic my leaf 100x with zoom now I just hope not in flower I need to find a one stop kill shop that’s ok at this stage
0C5F8B79 810B 42A3 B2C0 34067E06D7C4
946E6D19 9D54 4684 8C23 75E2333B7BF4

Reactions: Ina
Monster762

Monster762

I’m low on nite count. I only saw the one on that leaf but I think the speckled circles are babies or eggs. So it’s on.

Monster762

Monster762

Hmmm what if I bought predatory nutes that supposedly target broads russets n spider mites.? Or ladybugs. For flower. Do they really work? I just looked em up n I can have thousands of both for like $25.

crimsonecho

crimsonecho

Supporter
Maybe a spray of natural pyrethrum on this case or maybe synthetic pyrethrins. Or maybe even bombs to “sterilise” the area all together. Which ever is available to you.

Monster762

Monster762

I can get some dr room bomb but I thought all that is a no go in flower
Dr doom
Just tell me a solid product that’ll be best in flower. Price ain’t too much an issue just what’s safest yet effective.

Monster762

Monster762

Dr doom
Just tell me a solid product that’ll be best in flower. Price ain’t too much an issue just what’s safest yet effective.
I got amazon prime so almost anything available. Just some got stupid shipping fees.

crimsonecho

crimsonecho

Supporter
From what i read, pyrethrum is highly degradable and non toxic to humans. You’re at the beginning, so might worth a shot. Do some research yourself tho, cant make any claims. Havent done extensive research on it.

Monster762

Monster762

Monterey says safe til 1 day from harvest. It’s even used post harvest and epa approved safe on food. Post harvest says 60 days.

Monster762

Monster762

From what i read, pyrethrum is highly degradable and non toxic to humans. You’re at the beginning, so might worth a shot. Do some research yourself tho, cant make any claims. Havent done extensive research on it.
I’ve got that in spray form in my trunk right now. It’s made for fishing tick and chigger repellent

crimsonecho

crimsonecho

Supporter
Yeah i know spinosad is pretty safe, so is neem. Pyrethrum should be pretty safe too in the department of nuclear options. The suggestion is because, if you cannot sort it out 100% in a couple of weeks it’ll be too late to use it.

crimsonecho

crimsonecho

Supporter
I’ve got that in spray form in my trunk right now. It’s made for fishing tick and chigger repellent

Again do the research yourself. The ingredients may vary drastically on an acaricide formulation, or not :)

Monster762

Monster762

Yeah i know spinosad is pretty safe, so is neem. Pyrethrum should be pretty safe too in the department of nuclear options. The suggestion is because, if you cannot sort it out 100% in a couple of weeks it’ll be too late to use it.
Yeah that’s why I’m trying to get on it now. I’ve heard horror stories. And no stories of survival through em once they’re bad. My flower looking so good setting up. The leaves scare me although actual buds look good. I got a 4x5 wall to wall with these tops right now I’ve fed calmagged they keep going south slowly but south
E363BE33 2FF0 408B A56F CBDE67FBEF3D
6907BC41 DDC6 4216 9393 3AA862D477A3
D6D1776C E95D 460F 9F23 C9FE16F2B43F
6590A205 FD9A 4CCE A128 2CD638CB7A55

Monster762

Monster762

Why ask the forum anything if ur gonna just keep telling him to research for himself?
Ah maybe you took wrong. He’s just saying he doesn’t have personal experience with it. I do same won’t vouch for something I didn’t actually try. Good honest trait.

Now if you’re directing at me
I’m asking to shortcut sales gimmick on google n get straight to something tried n proven.
and to feel better and get support on the battle i have here.
Obviously this is a bucket of chit I done landed in. I’ve seen you around n you ain’t new to this
help me out. If I got to war in flower box too what’s my best route.? I’ll toss the whole veg box if neccessary n save just the mom. But the net gots to get right. And like crimsonecho pretty much said I’m already on borrowed time.

Monster762

Monster762

What’s the side effects of these
Anyone know it says release 5 per square ft every couple days til it’s over will they stay alive n roam house? Causing other issues or die off when the food is gone ? Not prime but I can overnight or 2 day it if it saves my flower.
7F8C5D3D 5235 4F81 B805 40EE7DCFAB60

Latest posts

Top Bottom