Drooping plants, need advice from the pro's!

• Thread starter kushluvr
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
kushluvr

kushluvr

hi everyone,

the last time my plants were drooping like this, it was to cold! maybe thats the case this time also...............? it has been cold in the rooms. before i asked the rdwc temps (in a previous thread) question I had my res at 72, ive since then dropped it a few degrees. plus its been getting down to like 62 when the light are off, ive recently add a heater to bring the temps up a bit!

AS OF 5 MINS AGO.......................
RDWC

Floranova bloom 1000ppms
flornectar

aquasheild
hygrozyme
also are these too the same thing?

water= 70
air= 76
rh%= 40

Shoot I just tried to upload some photos and it wont let me WTH? I'll try again in a bit! sorry

Drooping plants need advice from the pros
Drooping plants need advice from the pros 2
Drooping plants need advice from the pros 3
Drooping plants need advice from the pros 4
Drooping plants need advice from the pros 5
Drooping plants need advice from the pros 6
Drooping plants need advice from the pros 7

420king-MASSES

dont worry in the winter my gardens dip as low as 47 degrees[coldest days of the year] and peak out at 73 on average in the spring and fall its like 55-60 degrees during lights out you shouldnt have any problems

kushluvr

kushluvr

there just looking a little sad, not a lot, but im a perfectionist, and it bugs me!

L

LBZ Farmer

Try flushing with just water and hygrozyme... Let the Medium dry out a little bit they might be water logged... Also you could folulair spray humic acid which perks my plants right up. When mine droop it is usually because of overwatering.

kushluvr

kushluvr

okay.................

I just flushed'em with florakleen for 2 hours and now their just chillen with fresh r/o water, and the water level is a bit lower....................

we'll see?

I was gonna let them soak up the fresh water for the next 24 hours???????

what do you guys think?

thanx again
kush

leadsled

leadsled

GrowRU
Good idea to give em 50% strength nutes after your flush.

You have some leaf clawing and also the leaf tips are curling/bending down. that is a sign they got too much nutes.

normal thing to do is after the flush give em a lower dose of food, then they should bounce back. then slowly bring it back up.

watch for: tip and edges getting burnt (went to high on nutes)
clawing (leaves look like clawed hands - shows more in the pics of the skinny leaved strain)
tips turning down. (shown more in the fat leaf strain)

if you see those sign best to back off on the nutrient levels. can always add more nutes, but once there burned cant take that away as easily as adding more food.

It is normal for the plants to fall over as the flowers develop and add weight to the stems.

Good time to start stalking or tying them up. Also would not hurt to get rid of the dead stuff to allow more air flow.

Hope that helps.

kushluvr

kushluvr

It does help, it reassures what I did was right! Thank you! Here's my next problem, I can feel that the airstone came off, or something, when I spun the plants. I think their suffocating! Hense the drooping! I think I'm gonna throw together a flood drain system and tranfer them into that! What do u think?

S

Smoakitup

Kush get that air stone reconnected asap. If you cant get it out you NEED to replace it. Without an oxygen rich environment your roots will rot and that leads to more bad things.

If you want try a little h2o2 from Nutrilife I think. It helps oxygenate the water.

S

Smoakitup

Oh yea when your at the grow store the next time pick up some twist tie's on a reel to lift and hold up your falling branches....I have to do this for pretty much all my plants when they begin to build weight fast.

mittenmedgrow

mittenmedgrow

not trying to rain on your parade but i think i see a lot of leaves browning maybe not. i would bet u have some sort of root funk if u can chek root color and smell. my dad just got done with his fist grow using similiar setup no water chiller inconcistent temps plants did real well first five weeks then rapidly drooped and started to die. he ended up harvesting close to 4lbs with 2 1000watt lights turned out alright. hope these go well for u. sorry posting this from my phone puter broke.

kushluvr

kushluvr

I actually pulled out the bushy girl in the back right, root are a little.....brown, but not much! I had to fix the airstone, it got spun around the roots when i spun the plant! all fixed! the smell is actually pretty strong right now, i just went outside to smoke a cig and i could smell them in the garage! The ph has been a little messed up last couple of days, i had to use more than normal amounts of ph down, im gonna checkem tonite sometime, so ill post that info later!

ave h20 temps have been 68, nothing below 67, nothin above 71
ppms were 550 this A.M.
ave air temps 65-80

only................
Floranova bloom
liquid kool bloom
hygrozyme

bye next week or so im gonna add in floranectar and less FNBloom

Ill post new pics asap, my family is here for xmas and its hard to go out and do things when their here! YKWIM?

thanks for the info................Ill keeps my eyes and nose in check from here on out!

I still think Im going back to FND next grows!

oh yeah, I have four more of the sharksbreath in another tent, im gonna flip the switch to 12/12 in a week or two, so ill start posting that grow also so you guys can help me with that one too!

thanks
kush

mittenmedgrow

mittenmedgrow

I was tryin to get a better look at your pics kinda hard for me to see on my phone but it looks like your plants are pretty far along. Like the other guys said a lot of strains stretch a lot and need some support.Most strains I grow stay fairly short but I have one that just stretches like crazy always needs support around the middle of flowering. I try to avoid these strains because I dont like the hassle. Would like to see some close ups of your buds when you get a chance. Most people I know when they are new have 2 main problems with these types of systems over fert/salt buildup and root rot. Any looks like your gonna end up with a good harvest. good luck happy holidays

kushluvr

kushluvr

As a matter of fact I got a new canon eos powershot this year, so I'll take some new closeups. I've been wanting a nice digi to take good shots.

These girls are 49 days along as of mon 27th! My OG is looken frooooossty, sharksbreath...... Okay!!.....she's suffered the worst with the few issues I had, and the coletrain......OMG.......almost as frosty as the OGKush. I can't wait to smoke her! She will be done first!

I've accepted the fact that the sharksbreath got stressed and might not turn out that good cause I have four more (by themselves) under 1000w air cooled
system, rdwc.......so I'm gonna be able to fully understand the strain. Its a heavy yeilder, so I want to master this stuff! I not a big fan of mixing strains in rdwc, you will never fully understand a strain. This last run confirmed that for me!

When these girls are finished I'm switching back to flood n drain, less hasle!

Pics coming soon........family has been here, happy holidays my fellow farmers!

okay.............

1st two pics are the Coletrain....

2nd two are OG kush

3rd two are Sharksbreath

and the last one is the 4 Sharksbreath!

Kush

IMG 1373
IMG 1374
IMG 1375
IMG 1376
IMG 1377
IMG 1378
IMG 1379
kushluvr

kushluvr

Also...........Does anyone here have a Canon EOS digi camera and a mac combo????

Id really like to clean up these shots! Or future ones!

Thanks
Kush

Latest posts

Top Bottom