Droping Leaves

• Thread starter Smoggie
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

Smoggie

Thats one thine we got ! Im going to start flushing 1 of the but the leafs are still green do u think i should hold on gor a week or so untill they start changing

dnewsome2

dnewsome2

Thats one thine we got ! Im going to start flushing 1 of the but the leafs are still green do u think i should hold on gor a week or so untill they start changing
If I understand what you said. You're feeding the plant that is almost finished straight water. The other plant you want to go another week feeding I think that's a okay call it looks like it still has a ways to go to me.

S

Smoggie

No i havent started giving any of them straight ph water yet im think of starting to do it to one of my plants as i think thers ony a few weeks left for her but im not to sure if its the right time

dnewsome2

dnewsome2

No i havent started giving any of them straight ph water yet im think of starting to do it to one of my plants as i think thers ony a few weeks left for her but im not to sure if its the right time
Oh man the one of them you showed me before I said it looked really close. I think you better start giving that one water ASAP don't worry there's tons of nutrients in that soil it's going to take some time for it to get out of there. Please send me a pic of each plant when you get time.

dnewsome2

dnewsome2

All theses pic are the bigbud x northern lights
Man you are close now. I like to always caution on the safe side. I don't think it would hurt to go straight water now there should be plenty of nutrients in that soil still. You might give them a dose of molasses though. On the plant that is further behind just keep feeding. Did you ever get some extra lighting?

S

Smoggie

Man you are close now. I like to always caution on the safe side. I don't think it would hurt to go straight water now there should be plenty of nutrients in that soil still. You might give them a dose of molasses though. On the plant that is further behind just keep feeding. Did you ever get some extra lighting?
Molasses ????? And yes i put a few cfls at the bottom

dnewsome2

dnewsome2

Man I wish you could come up with an LED light to drop on that Northern Lights and we could boost those nutrients. That thing could get even Huger.

Top Bottom