Droping Leaves

• Thread starter Smoggie
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
dnewsome2

dnewsome2

I told you to start running straight water over a week ago :badboy: just kidding. No there's no fast way of doing it. The idea is to run it for a couple weeks on straight water so it uses up all the nutrients in the soil. Just running straight water through the pot and trying to wash it out is about all you can do now. Flood it real good and then let it dry out. Rinse and repeat. I think you're still going to be fine you didn't go too heavy on those nutrients. send me some pics of those trichomes when you got time.

dnewsome2

dnewsome2

You know what if you're pretty sure they're finished don't even worry about flooding it there's no point. Just let it dry out. Send me some pics as soon as you can thanks.

dnewsome2

dnewsome2

I consider feeding it for 2 weeks on straight water flushing. Once a plant is finished it's pointless.

Last edited:
S

Smoggie

Do wat ? And im not 100% shure there done but thers a few amber tris

dnewsome2

dnewsome2

Go ahead and rinse it out with straight water. Send me some pics so I can see.

dnewsome2

dnewsome2

Thats what i have done today
Okay I wouldn't worry too much thankfully we went half and quarter doses it should be fine. We're going to ace that Northern Lights though bro that shit's going to be dank.

S

Smoggie

Dutch passion grow mirco and bloom and some ionic boost in ive give half wat it says on the bottle

dnewsome2

dnewsome2

I'll have to do some research on those and take a look. Just make sure nothing you using has a lot of nitrogen.

dnewsome2

dnewsome2

Thimk that ones not far off as well there tris a turning
If you think that Northern Lights is close cut it off and go straight water. We can always resume feeding if needed when you send some pics of the try clones.

Top Bottom