Drug Testing At Work For Cbd Only(?!)

• Thread starter Cupcakeangel
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

Cupcakeangel

Hi y'all, so I'm in healthcare and EMT program..
They will be thoroughly drug testing me and I need any information/links/help..
I've read so much on this until my brain hurtsBUT I'm reading conflicting stuff,its unsettling...
I'm currently using G.G.G. company's products,they told me theyde call me but no word yet....
Help?

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
I don't know of anyone who's testing for CBD, or of any CBD tests. The best way to be safe is to get a home test kit from a drugstore, CVS sells them for $10-$12 apiece. As Wisher says, THC levels are tested for at a minimum level, the home test kit will tell you very quickly whether or not you'd register enough THC (there shouldn't be any in your system, but there are some drugs that can cause a false positive, such as ibuprofen IIRC) to cause a positive result.

Wisher619

Wisher619

as well when they test your blood they don't actually test for THC...they test for a metabolites indicators which can linger in your urine for up to 100 days depending on your use....however....when using CBD there may be trace amounts of the but so little that it will not make the thresh hold for detection......people like Michael Phelps who claimed second hand.....well it is not possible period.....as well...if it is a blood test then it is much more accurate and the metabolites only last between 3-7 days....but since you are using CBD there should be none detected....Seamaiden is right on point with the old home drug test....super cheap and pretty accurate

Top Bottom