Drying 7-10 Days, How??

• Thread starter Irish063
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Irish063

Irish063

Seems like I was able to get the settings of the drying area to work a little better. I've had some pineapple haze drying for 6 days now and its still got a good day or so before I need to bag it. The biggest change I made was pointing the fan to blow over the humidifier. The humidifier is on the back wall in the middle. I'm assuming this is helping distribute the moisture more evenly versus having the fan pointing an any other direction and just circulating the air.

SmithsJunk

SmithsJunk

Seems like I was able to get the settings of the drying area to work a little better. I've had some pineapple haze drying for 6 days now and its still got a good day or so before I need to bag it. The biggest change I made was pointing the fan to blow over the humidifier. The humidifier is on the back wall in the middle. I'm assuming this is helping distribute the moisture more evenly versus having the fan pointing an any other direction and just circulating the air.

Sounds like you got it dialed. Nice, on the fan/humidifier placement. Air needs to flow but not necessarily blow.

Good job.

Top Bottom