Dulytek Dw6000 Automatic 6000lb Electric Press

• Thread starter Mr.jiujitsu
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SmithsJunk

SmithsJunk

I find that older bud presses better at higher temps (my bud us usually been in jars for 4-12 months.), but fresher bud presses well at temps between 185-195..remember..the calibration on our presses is such that it's doubtful that your 200d is the same as my 200d.

Your folds are nice BTW.

You know, calibration didn't even cross my mind. Good call. I've never tested my machine to calibrate it. I just assumed the temp was correct. My plates are only 300w each, but I guess that heat dispersion would be effected by where they're drilled and overall volume. It's been a while, so I forgot that thermocouple placement can cause wildly different reads too. Yeah, I remember now. When I was researching to buy I looked for a press with good TC placement.

SmithsJunk

SmithsJunk

I find that older bud presses better at higher temps (my bud us usually been in jars for 4-12 months.), but fresher bud presses well at temps between 185-195..remember..the calibration on our presses is such that it's doubtful that your 200d is the same as my 200d.

Your folds are nice BTW.

...and thank you about the folds. This pattern of folding increases pressure from the back and helps buffer the bags to prevent blowouts.

Freshone

Freshone

Could you not use a laser temp gun on your top and bottom plates and note the difference if any from the setting?Most of us have those laying around our grows to check temps,just a thought.

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

Could you not use a laser temp gun on your top and bottom plates and note the difference if any from the setting?Most of us have those laying around our grows to check temps,just a thought.
Tried..but the aluminum plate surface won't read correctly on my three presses. (it works fine on other things)

Mr.jiujitsu

Mr.jiujitsu

Last night I Averaged close to 20% with my personal
Strain grown outdoors and harvested early.

9E758C3E 5AEE 4DA8 BBCB 7A721840A8AD

Mr.jiujitsu

Mr.jiujitsu

Still loving my DW6000. Pressing daily and getting great results. Over 250 presses and no complaints. This thing is amazing. I found a couple toys headed for the trash bin and I couldn’t resist pulling out the hat glue gun and modifying the parchment magnets. What a find! Hahahahha

What have you added to your press to make it feel personalized?

331D7FE7 4CBF 40AD B915 4354A190FF71

BB7E6540 95D8 42BF B723 3BE61C6C3A79

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
Still loving my DW6000. Pressing daily and getting great results. Over 250 presses and no complaints. This thing is amazing. I found a couple toys headed for the trash bin and I couldn’t resist pulling out the hat glue gun and modifying the parchment magnets. What a find! Hahahahha

What have you added to your press to make it feel personalized?

View attachment 847183

View attachment 847182
That’s cute lol

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
I set up and prepressed about 4g of dry outdoor. I wanted to see worst case results and this was really dry.

View attachment 842665

View attachment 842663

View attachment 842664 Hey

I pressed it twice and then repeated. In the end I pressed both batches a third time. Each time I corrected mistakes and noticed sizable increases in rosin.

This press is amazing! Everything about it! I can’t believe how well it functions, the ease and General well designed piece of equipment make me more than thrilled with my investment. I had planned on building, but I am so happy i didn’t. I will give more updates as I use and can look at my results. So far I smashed a bit of otherwise useless outdoor, for over a gram of gorgeous rosin- that I mixed and filled 3 1.0ml carts with. You could say I’m pretty happy with what DulyTek has made possible. If you are thinking of pressing rosin and you can’t seem to decide what company to go with, I can tell you, you won’t go wrong with the DW6000.

View attachment 842666
View attachment 842667
What did you dilute the rosin with?

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter

Your folds are nice BTW.
What? Are you losing the terps?

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
No, just that I get better color (gold) and better yield with fresher bud. Potency and terps are fine.
Thanks, I’m ordering my press just after Christmas. I got freshfrozen buds in the freezer I’m going to wash freeze dry and press. So excited! Sick of spending money on concentrate or paying someone to make it for me.

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
Which Press are you buying ?
Well, I was going to get the Sasquash m1 with hand pump. But I really want to be able to press close to an ounce at a time so I think I’m biting the bullet and going with the v2.
I eventually want to get the electric pump but that’s 2k by itself.

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
The price of pot is down, everyone can grow their own but not everyone can afford to make high quality live rosin. So a 1/3 of my harvest will be dedicated to the live. And I like freezing it because I can get to it when I want. Without loss of quality. And I don’t need to pay trimmers this wAy.

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

Well, I was going to get the Sasquash m1 with hand pump. But I really want to be able to press close to an ounce at a time so I think I’m biting the bullet and going with the v2.
I eventually want to get the electric pump but that’s 2k by itself.
Yikes!! GREAT stuff!

Mr.jiujitsu

Mr.jiujitsu

Hate to thread steal, but how is everyone freeze drying and when? Just throwing it in the freezer untrimmed after harvest?

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
Hate to thread steal, but how is everyone freeze drying and when? Just throwing it in the freezer untrimmed after harvest?
I have a friend on another private site I’ve been following closely.
First step is freeze the fresh/or dried fresh. If you dry first your going to get a lot more but it will be dead rosin. Fresh frozen produces live rosin and Rosin sauce.
Next step you make bubble hash. Pull the bags then scoop the hash onto a pan the into the “freeze dryer” not a normal freezer. A freeze dryerr freezes the water vapors and sucks them out of the unit. The smallest one is around 2k.
Leaving you with dry dust like water hash. “If you freeze dry buds they will be dust so you do not want to do that.”
The purpose of the freeze dryer is to prevent any kind of mold from forming and preserves the terps of the live plant or fresh dried plant.
I’ve had the pleasure of trying “live Rosin” and “rosin sauce” and the flavor and cleanliness of the product is unmatched. There is no corners to cut, if you don’t have good clean terps from a good grow your not going to be happy. Which is why most of the shops here don’t bother making it. Instead they blast it all with bho hoping most of there crap pesticides will be meddled out.
No one here buys outdoor weed at any price anymore . So there hashing and squishing it out.

Freshone

Freshone

I eventually want to get the electric pump but that’s 2k by itself.[/QUOTE
I have a friend on another private site I’ve been following closely.
First step is freeze the fresh/or dried fresh. If you dry first your going to get a lot more but it will be dead rosin. Fresh frozen produces live rosin and Rosin sauce.
Next step you make bubble hash. Pull the bags then scoop the hash onto a pan the into the “freeze dryer” not a normal freezer. A freeze dryerr freezes the water vapors and sucks them out of the unit. The smallest one is around 2k.
Leaving you with dry dust like water hash. “If you freeze dry buds they will be dust so you do not want to do that.”
The purpose of the freeze dryer is to prevent any kind of mold from forming and preserves the terps of the live plant or fresh dried plant.
I’ve had the pleasure of trying “live Rosin” and “rosin sauce” and the flavor and cleanliness of the product is unmatched. There is no corners to cut, if you don’t have good clean terps from a good grow your not going to be happy. Which is why most of the shops here don’t bother making it. Instead they blast it all with bho hoping most of there crap pesticides will be meddled out.
No one here buys outdoor weed at any price anymore . So there hashing and squishing it out.

Holy shit Richie Rich those sasquash and freezers are pricey!I bought a 20 ton harbor freight press a couple days ago with a 20% off coupon for about 120 bucks and i figure a dulytek or dab press plate kit for 350-375 ought to do it for me.I might order a fancy Dake or redline press for the hand pump and gauge setup and because its a tabletop size later but couldnt pass up the deal on the cheap shop press.If i spend 5 to 7 grand on something it better fly,float or fuck!

Top Bottom