Dulytek Dw6000 Automatic 6000lb Electric Press

• Thread starter Mr.jiujitsu
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
I expect it to pay for itself.
the pricier press hold there value if things don’t work out and I have to sell it. But for me to get the press pump dryer and a 20 gallons set of bags is only going to cost me about 3-4 lbs. 5-7 if people are being cheap.
it gives me another option in the future, I can do this for other people. And your not going to get arrested for blowing someone’s house up. So the more I can press at once the better.

Freshone

Freshone

Check out purepressure too(gopurepressure.com)their closer to you and also sell the harvest right freeze dryers and everything else for the live extraction process.
Im pretty familiar with the sasquash,their near my kids house and IMO their quality control leaves a bit to be desired although ive heard they have grown and got better.I never see sasquash in commercial extraction facilities but i see purepressures all the time so im sure resale if it came to that would still offer you a good ROI.
My needs are pretty low level/personal nowadays so the high end commercial units are just not a wise investment for me although if i had a friend with one that would be pretty cool,hint hint.

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
Check out purepressure too(gopurepressure.com)their closer to you and also sell the harvest right freeze dryers and everything else for the live extraction process.
Im pretty familiar with the sasquash,their near my kids house and IMO their quality control leaves a bit to be desired although ive heard they have grown and got better.I never see sasquash in commercial extraction facilities but i see purepressures all the time so im sure resale if it came to that would still offer you a good ROI.
My needs are pretty low level/personal nowadays so the high end commercial units are just not a wise investment for me although if i had a friend with one that would be pretty cool,hint hint.
I sent them an email. Fuckers are even more pricy lol but there v2 looks promising. The long is a beast though.

Mr.jiujitsu

Mr.jiujitsu

So I wanted to go ahead and give a shout out to Dulytek, 341 presses and not a single issue.
8FB3302C 2440 4CB0 9499 72952C63AA2E

I had been happy with my results but today my new 2x4 rectangular pre mold showed up along with a few free bags. I ran the 120 micron bags and I had my best results to date.
FE118C01 67DD 4345 A338 849F5DAC5735

Around 22% return on some dry outdoor that had very little time rehydrating. I only ran an ounce but it took me less than half the time to press compared to the small “pucks” and the bags reduced pick up of rosin time, as it was super efficient with no stray material. Further the product does look that much better. It is just more golden and clean- a real gorgeous amber.

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
So I wanted to go ahead and give a shout out to Dulytek, 341 presses and not a single issue.
View attachment 847814

I had been happy with my results but today my new 2x4 rectangular pre mold showed up along with a few free bags. I ran the 120 micron bags and I had my best results to date.
View attachment 847815

Around 22% return on some dry outdoor that had very little time rehydrating. I only ran an ounce but it took me less than half the time to press compared to the small “pucks” and the bags reduced pick up of rosin time, as it was super efficient with no stray material. Further the product does look that much better. It is just more golden and clean- a real gorgeous amber.

View attachment 847816

All rite! You guys got my attention! I now have to have one!!!

Mr.jiujitsu

Mr.jiujitsu

A few shots of my current prepressing and pressing method.

Letting the product rehydrate for 24+hrs has given me the best results.

Using a rectangular prepress mold gives me the best results.

Using 120 micron bags for flower gives me the best quality and I have actually seen what I believe to be an increase in collectible rosin.

Cutting pieces for the prepress of parchment paper, so the brick extracts easiliy was a game changer.

I did 44grams of outdoor, in 5 bags, each bag pressed 4 times for just over 9g if rosin. It all looks amazing.

81B3CB07 EFC2 4E19 A7A7 CBE092E463B3

F0D97DF3 90BD 4882 9966 630E32CED5F7

BAC558F5 7DAB 4218 A70C B0F2E1A6F25D

FCA54B95 F0DE 417C A366 A1371BA39BAC

2BA3D307 8799 417B AA88 68E3F1214C35

C4B16B82 6515 4EA3 9727 80005F2137FD

OldSmokie76

OldSmokie76

A few shots of my current prepressing and pressing method.

Letting the product rehydrate for 24+hrs has given me the best results.

Using a rectangular prepress mold gives me the best results.

Using 120 micron bags for flower gives me the best quality and I have actually seen what I believe to be an increase in collectible rosin.

Cutting pieces for the prepress of parchment paper, so the brick extracts easiliy was a game changer.

I did 44grams of outdoor, in 5 bags, each bag pressed 4 times for just over 9g if rosin. It all looks amazing.

View attachment 849336

View attachment 849337

View attachment 849338

View attachment 849340

View attachment 849341

View attachment 849342
Great photo tutorial. I was kind of wondering about the necessity of the puck molds, but it makes better sense now. I'm about one internet order away from buying a press. Still researching. Not sure if I'm gonna build or buy. I have access to welding and fab, so could be worth it to build, but I'm still searching for a good design. Plate size, hand vs elec, etc, which controller and plate manufacture to go with. So indecisive when it comes to small investment. Lol.

Freshone

Freshone

Great photo tutorial. I was kind of wondering about the necessity of the puck molds, but it makes better sense now. I'm about one internet order away from buying a press. Still researching. Not sure if I'm gonna build or buy. I have access to welding and fab, so could be worth it to build, but I'm still searching for a good design. Plate size, hand vs elec, etc, which controller and plate manufacture to go with. So indecisive when it comes to small investment. Lol.
I bought a 20 ton harbor freight press on sale for $150.00 and a caged dulytek plate set for $312.00 recently.
I have all the steel and a welder already but when you figure your time and that you still have to buy return springs and a jack(about 50 bucks)its hardly worth it to build and troubleshoot the press although im sure i could build a better one.The steel alone if you dont have it would be 50 or 60 bucks i think and then you have to gather everything together and build it,Fun project but your not saving money.

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

I bought a 20 ton harbor freight press on sale for $150.00 and a caged dulytek plate set for $312.00 recently.
I have all the steel and a welder already but when you figure your time and that you still have to buy return springs and a jack(about 50 bucks)its hardly worth it to build and troubleshoot the press although im sure i could build a better one.The steel alone if you dont have it would be 50 or 60 bucks i think and then you have to gather everything together and build it,Fun project but your not saving money.
AND key to it all is..If you get plates..you can change up the press at will..still keeping your plates.

OldSmokie76

OldSmokie76

Yes, I've considered those factors. I have access to ample steel scraps that would make a great framework. Steel & labor not too much a problem. I've seen the 3" x 5" plates, controllers, and already caged with springs for $399. Just mount to frame, insert piston of choice. Either manual, I have a bottle jack, or electric hydraulic. Still not sure on that. All those factors and the fact I like to diy shit still has me on the fence. On the other hand, I believe I've seen a 3"x5" 6ton manual jack made by dab press for $499 ish...

I need a friend that isn't using his right now which I could rent for a weekend. Lol.

dANKDdog

dANKDdog

View attachment 847814

View attachment 847815

View attachment 847816

So Stoked to see just how reliable this press is.....I just placed an order for the DW6000 I did my research non stop for about two weeks and hands down this looks like the best value as of 3.28.19 the press was $899 plus a 5% off coupon and free shipping and no tax is phenomenal. $NET I am in for about $958 when the gloves, the beautiful anodized 5" x 2" pre press molder and higher quality micron bags are added in. + the Dulytek Starter kit their quality of product and customer service seems top notch.... Look forward to meeting all of you. Peace and love.

dANKDdog

dANKDdog

Still loving my DW6000. Pressing daily and getting great results. Over 250 presses and no complaints. This thing is amazing. I found a couple toys headed for the trash bin and I couldn’t resist pulling out the hat glue gun and modifying the parchment magnets. What a find! Hahahahha

What have you added to your press to make it feel personalized?

View attachment 847183

View attachment 847182

Did not even think to customize the press yet I also have not received it yet so stoked like xmas eve!!

bjjbandit

bjjbandit

I can’t wait to press some of my jack
Frost this evening (cured 2months) and rehydrated so it should press a nicely. Report to come.
Hey Mr JITZ,

ive just got my hands on a 6000, hows your machine performing now? Appreciate any tips bro 🙏

bjjbandit

bjjbandit

Still loving my DW6000. Pressing daily and getting great results. Over 250 presses and no complaints. This thing is amazing. I found a couple toys headed for the trash bin and I couldn’t resist pulling out the hat glue gun and modifying the parchment magnets. What a find! Hahahahha

What have you added to your press to make it feel personalized?

View attachment 847183

View attachment 847182
They need 2 Gis lol

Top Bottom