Durban/c99 Question

• Thread starter dilligaf
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
dilligaf

dilligaf

I have a pack of durban/c99 that i am going to sprout in September when i chop current ladies...has anyone here grown these yet..my main question is how much do they stretch..will be flowering in 2 gal pots in either organic soil or possibly in coco..want to keep finished height to 36 to 42 inches so want to figure out what height to flower at..thanks

D

dnewsome2

dnewsome2

I have a pack of durban/c99 that i am going to sprout in September when i chop current ladies...has anyone here grown these yet..my main question is how much do they stretch..will be flowering in 2 gal pots in either organic soil or possibly in coco..want to keep finished height to 36 to 42 inches so want to figure out what height to flower at..thanks

D
A little less than double.

fatawa

fatawa

I scroggd her out few yrs back.she stretches bro....of course i encouraged it n my situation.fed veg nutes first 2 wks of stretch..u better flip quick or keep tieing her down.get them lights close if u can control heat well

dilligaf

dilligaf

I was under the impression this strain is a more recent release...especially since in the description he says he got the durban recently.

D

fatawa

fatawa

was under the impression this strain is a more recent release
i smoke everyday so mayb my time lapse is off but i kno it was not n past 2yrs..u kno how all these names can b but i was told same strain u got

fatawa

fatawa

She was bountiful and was pretty good smoke..mayb my pheno showed more jack..cant wait to c how she does for u.good luck brother.if i rember right i had to stay around 820ppm n wk 4-7..n im n dwc so at least the pheno i had she didnt like tons of nutes..im usualy 100-150higher with other strains

xbiox

xbiox

Ill be starting C99 around September also. Excited for it for sure, thanks for the info everyone

SmithsJunk

SmithsJunk

Hi there,

What kind of ratio, m/f have you gotten on average? I'm chompin at the bit to grow some Durban. I want to buy a couple/few bags of beans to store as well. Just want to make sure my harem is large enough and it doesn't turn into a sausage fest. I haven't used beans from a breeder before and usually grow from clones so I don't know what to expect. Do you have any femmed? That would be preferable to me. I'll look again but this seed store is ridiculously hard to navigate.

SmithsJunk

SmithsJunk

Hi there,

What kind of ratio, m/f have you gotten on average? I'm chompin at the bit to grow some Durban. I want to buy a couple/few bags of beans to store as well. Just want to make sure my harem is large enough and it doesn't turn into a sausage fest. I haven't used beans from a breeder before and usually grow from clones so I don't know what to expect. Do you have any femmed? That would be preferable to me. I'll look again but this seed store is ridiculously hard to navigate.

I see that you don't show any femmed. So, no need to answer that question unless you have some that aren't listed. Thanks.

SmithsJunk

SmithsJunk

Hi there,

I've been informed that changes are coming to the store very soon. If you're new to this forum and are reading this comment more than a couple weeks from when I posted, please disregard my what I said about the store being hard to navigate and check it out for yourself.

Latest posts

Top Bottom