Durban Poison?

• Thread starter organicpanic
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
organicpanic

organicpanic

Can anyone recommend a Durban Poison from experience? A seed source that would be worth hunting through?

OrganicGanja

OrganicGanja

Dutch Passion is the only ducth bank I have ever had any success with decent phenos of the DP but that's going back some years I don't know if its even still on there menu or what there standards are anymore but I did the Durban from them years ago not a negative thing to say about that strain or that company. My 2 sensi.

P

Piratos

Dutch passsion srill does this strain. Although I believe it has been crossed then back crossed to itself in order to toughen it up for Dutch climate. Its the same landrace to look at but it has some skunk in there for toughening it up over the many years its been around. I love it!

Desert Rogue

Desert Rogue

There is a lot less variation in size at least, from what Ive seen of my pack of durban. (Dutch Passion)

Apologies about my light being on, I don't have a way to illuminate for pics.

1008170824a

This is my Alpha.

I put the whole closet through a few stress events I had no control over and a little too much defoliation. 3 of my durbans popped pollen sacks on the lowest node and had to be removed. (Likely due to losing power and leaving the lights off the 2nd day so as not to shock them rather than genetic.)

One was male, and Im kicking myself for not keeping it. (Hollow stem, short for what I expect of durban, super smelly, nice structure. All learned after the fact.) I didnt have my head on straight this last grow.

As for my keeper, She wasnt quite the same as the Denver Durban that wrecked me years back.. but she was nice. I cant describe flavor as my tastebuds dont work. Very chug a gallon of coffee in 5 minutes speedy.

If you do buy, I would recommend buying at least a 2nd pack. I may have kept this individual, however, I don't believe her spectrum of genes are the best representative of durban. I kept her due to not being able to force stress herm her clones.

Last edited:
Desert Rogue

Desert Rogue

One of my momma clones was pollinated with thai pollen and placed in the big tent under my 3 300w leds.. and has produced trichomes on the pollinated swelled up preflowers. (2 weeks since, 3 days in the tent.)

Its still vegging too. I think this round is gonna be even tastier than the last.

Latest posts

Top Bottom