Dutch Passion - AutoWhite Widow

• Thread starter CaptainHowdy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
caveman4.20

caveman4.20

Haha, thank you dude. I'm totally blown away by this strain and the smell is unreal. Imagine eating a big ole handful of Wild Berry Skittles, this smells like they taste lol. Beautiful.

Thanks for taking the time to go through the thread dude, really glad you enjoyed it :)

Would you believe me if I said I know someone pulling in a touch under a kilo from a single auto-flower ;)
dscf2361-jpg.371335
Is this the DP auto WW

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

Haha, thank you dude. I'm totally blown away by this strain and the smell is unreal. Imagine eating a big ole handful of Wild Berry Skittles, this smells like they taste lol. Beautiful.

Thanks for taking the time to go through the thread dude, really glad you enjoyed it :)

Would you believe me if I said I know someone pulling in a touch under a kilo from a single auto-flower ;)
dscf2361-jpg.371335
How many watts on this one the cfl veg

CaptainHowdy

CaptainHowdy

My Widow in this thread is being grown under just 125W Dual Spectrum CFL. So impressed lol.

I just got the weights mixed up a little on that photo... but not by much lol...

This one... (AutoUltimate)
dscf2361-jpg.371335

Has just been harvested, I'll get back to you with a dry weight

It was this one which came in at 900g dry :)
AutoMazar
dscf2059-jpg.371334

Both insane looking plants :)

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

Ya think I saw them up somewhere in Nother thread ...and hell Ya I'm impressed I just got to see it for myself and of course smoke it ....proofs in the pudding but holy smokes what s beautys those are aNd they seem fun to grow got my brain going for sure

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

My Widow in this thread is being grown under just 125W Dual Spectrum CFL. So impressed lol.

I just got the weights mixed up a little on that photo... but not by much lol...

This one... (AutoUltimate)
dscf2361-jpg.371335

Has just been harvested, I'll get back to you with a dry weight

It was this one which came in at 900g dry :)
AutoMazar
dscf2059-jpg.371334

Both insane looking plants :)
How many watts for the flower ,? Do you add light for flower or st@rt with what you expect to finish with

CaptainHowdy

CaptainHowdy

Well, normally I run lots of different strains all at once, cramming as much in as I can so I never increase the watts in flower, I just lose a few plants through selection. I had every intention of vegging this girl under the CFL and then moving her to the LED tent but I'm really curious to see what she'll do if left to grow under the CFL. Fair test that way :)

CaptainHowdy

CaptainHowdy

Just a collection of photo's to show you the progress. As you can see I'm gonna have to back off the feed slightly with the 10 litre but other than that, everything's going really well so far. I am definitely running out of room though :)

Day 46

10 Litre Air-pot

20 Litre

CaptainHowdy

CaptainHowdy

Cheers dude, loving these ladies, should be a good bloom show if they carry on :)

Here's a few shots of the 10 litre just before I gave her a flush to help this Nitrogen overdose. You can get a rough idea of how big she is now :)

Sorry they're not quite straight lol

CaptainHowdy

CaptainHowdy

Well because she's an auto I don't really get a choice in how long they veg, she's being grown on a 22/2 light schedule from start to finish to get the most out of her. Usually I grow on a 20/4 schedule but I'm just having a play atm to see which I prefer.
Most autos you can expect to veg for around 30 days before starting the stretch.
I except this girl should be finished around day 90-100.

:)

CaptainHowdy

CaptainHowdy

Very kind of you Thoth, thank you. I'm constantly being blown away by autoflowers. Well worth your time if you ever get a chance to throw some down :)

Here's a few pics of the Widow to keep up to date, really struggling to keep her in focus now. Gonna need a better camera :)

Day 54

10 litre air-pot

20 litre

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

Can't wait to see these babies bloom.....have you found any smoke reports here on the farm on autos

Top Bottom