Dwarf Auto Lighting

• Thread starter Gracen89
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

Gracen89

Hi I have researched for hours trying to find a straight forward answer to my question of; when using a LED full spectrum light with auto flowering seeds when do I change the light from veg to bloom? At the moment they are around 3-4 weeks germinated and although their growth has really taken off this last week they are still fairly small, is this normal and I’m just being inpatient with my grow?

madgrower

madgrower

Hi I have researched for hours trying to find a straight forward answer to my question of; when using a LED full spectrum light with auto flowering seeds when do I change the light from veg to bloom? At the moment they are around 3-4 weeks germinated and although their growth has really taken off this last week they are still fairly small, is this normal and I’m just being inpatient with my grow?
I shift mine at 5 weeks and some will be small

newh

newh

I run mine full spectrum all the time

newh

newh

With both switches on throughout the whole growth? How many hours on and how many off do you run with full spectrum on
I switch to full power after a week or so from germination,I run autos 20/4 or 18/6

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Welcome to, The Farm!! Use the search bar when in search of specific information.

Top Bottom