Dyna Gro/ro Water Problems/ Cal-mag

• Thread starter jewsh808
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jewsh808

jewsh808

I called Dyna Gro, talked to a lady there and asked them about supplementing cal mag when using RO water and they said mag-pro would work the best because there's lots of calcium in Foliage Pro (which I'm using) so it balances out..anyone have experience using mag pro or have had issues with RO water? Gonna get a good filter soon, but not RO

Molenium

Molenium

I called Dyna Gro, talked to a lady there and asked them about supplementing cal mag when using RO water and they said mag-pro would work the best because there's lots of calcium in Foliage Pro (which I'm using) so it balances out..anyone have experience using mag pro or have had issues with RO water? Gonna get a good filter soon, but not RO
Only dyna grow product I have used is pro tekt silica-sparingly I might add. Dyna grow has been around a while with solid line up but I would use caution and atleast use half recommend dose. The lady may know what she is genuinely talking about but but she's looking and reading from product description booklet like you or I would lol. Do you need the foliar? Less is more sometimes

Molenium

Molenium

Oops read backwards I guess. Have not used the mag pro but again, if you use it half dosage. Nitrogen burn happens quick. I like GO cal+mag. I do not use r.o. water though and am going in soil...you hydro?

jewsh808

jewsh808

Oops read backwards I guess. Have not used the mag pro but again, if you use it half dosage. Nitrogen burn happens quick. I like GO cal+mag. I do not use r.o. water though and am going in soil...you hydro?
I'm in Roots procision advantage straight peat moss and perlite and been starting to feed heavy with Dyna gro 1-2 tsp per gallon with no burns, but always heavy runoff...I read more issues with using RO vs tap water which is more stable
Im in straight peat moss and perlite...procision advantage, roots version of pro mix.. Yeah I'm about to get a good carbon filter instead of RO...has caused me some pH issues...tap water more stable...I've been feeding Dyna gro at

Top Bottom