Eagle 20, Should I?

• Thread starter 3 balls
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
3 balls

3 balls

So, I broke a big rule and brought in a few plants from a unfamiliar source. I thought I would be fine as I've had a solid regimen of Regalia treatment for months (very disappointed in Regalia), know PM is showing up everywhere. It's not "bad" anywhere but we all know how that goes. Flower room is just starting week 3 and is practically PM free right now, I will fight that with Regalia and Green Cleaner.
But the veg... I have never used Eagle 20 and don't want to use it, but feel like I can either use it this once or battle this shit for months to come. Thoughts???

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
So, I broke a big rule and brought in a few plants from a unfamiliar source. I thought I would be fine as I've had a solid regimen of Regalia treatment for months (very disappointed in Regalia), know PM is showing up everywhere. It's not "bad" anywhere but we all know how that goes. Flower room is just starting week 3 and is practically PM free right now, I will fight that with Regalia and Green Cleaner.
But the veg... I have never used Eagle 20 and don't want to use it, but feel like I can either use it this once or battle this shit for months to come. Thoughts???
DONT DO IT!! DONATE IT TO YOUR LOCAL LANDFILL!!! Seriously dude that’s bad shit don’t do it!!

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
Do it. Once and done. Just don’t flower the plants, take cuts and be pm free.

B

Burned Haze

Plants can have eagle 20 for up to a year ( even thou it only controls for like 25ish days ), do you grow cannabis that long?

Answer= Don’t grow with that, unfortunately once a plant has it (pm). It’s like hiv/aids . Inless you use things that aren’t suppose to be used for cannabis and aren’t safe. You need to prevent it before it infects the strain. Like tmv or fusarium wilt. Better preventive than fighting cause it’s almost impossible Inless your using shit that you shouldn’t .

I tried so many products ( back in the day I used to use E20 in start of the clone stage/early stage and knowing what I do now... i still would get pm, the preventive ways and better environment saved me more than e20) for a lot of those issues and that changed my ways, a happy and a plant with immunity and beneficial /Trichoderma will def have way more of a chance!

Fungicide /immunity help for the future: regalia , aspirin 325 mg per gal , root shield +always proper airflow ( when I perfected my airflow in my growroom and got my vpd down , now I never get pm/budrot)

Last edited by a moderator:
Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
Plants can have eagle 20 for up to a year ( even thou it only controls for like 25ish days ), do you grow cannabis that long?

Answer= Don’t grow with that, unfortunately once a plant has it (pm). It’s like hiv/aids . Inless you use things that aren’t suppose to be used for cannabis and aren’t safe. You need to prevent it before it infects the strain. Like tmv or fusarium wilt. Better preventive than fighting cause it’s almost impossible Inless your using shit that you shouldn’t .

I tried so many products ( back in the day I used to use E20 in start of the clone stage/early stage and knowing what I do now... i still would get pm, the preventive ways and better environment saved me more than e20) for a lot of those issues and that changed my ways, a happy and a plant with immunity and beneficial /Trichoderma will def have way more of a chance!

Fungicide /immunity help for the future: regalia , aspirin 325 mg per gal , root shield +always proper airflow ( when I perfected my airflow in my growroom and got my vpd down , now I never get pm/budrot)
Eagle 20 may still be in the plant for a year but it does not travel through the plant for that long. That’s why I suggest treating them cutting clones off the plant.

B

Burned Haze

^ ya It’s because you already had pm infected in your plants dumbass( I kinda explained the whole reasons on prevention is the only way not using unregulated and dangerous fungicides as the solution ). It’s aids/hiv (pm) & you want to you internal based things to “cure” it. Well cannabis since smoked and the things you claim are Usable were never intended for and never will be for consumption. For good reason

Eagle 20 was made for roses and shrubs and non usable things. Read the fucking manual! Sure E20 can “remove” your pm if your willing to grow out a season of a mother plant , then take a clipping. Grow it out without that spray and then test if it doesn’t have e20. But there’s so many other legal solutions of preventions like I stated above you do not need to go that route

Last edited by a moderator:
1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
I’ve had PM many, many and I mean meany times. I have one strain pm will not touch not in veg not in flower. I’ve had an infestation so badly it looked like it snowed and that damn plant has never had a spore stick to it. It’s absolutely amazing.

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Eagle 20.....anybody
A4229CFB 05B2 4443 82C7 33957F019B2F

E

Elevated

Don't do it! I personally use plant therapy and spray micronized sulphur in pre flower. Also, I've used diluted 10/1 food grade peroxide to water and spray buds with traces of PM. You spray on if you have fan on before drying it dissolves it with oxygen, leaving no trace of PM.

Rootbound

Rootbound

Supporter
^ all I’m saying is you don’t need a whole year of veg if you use eagle 20. It maybe stuck in the old growth for that long but not the new growth. Get over it.
This is not how it worked for people I know in a med state that have their flowers tested. They took cuttings after being treated with Eagle20 once, vegged them out and took new cuttings.... they did it 4 times and after a yr, their flowers tested positive for it still. Did you actually have your flowers tested after using it?

3 balls

3 balls

Follow up. I didn't use it, I talked to the Regalia rep and got some more concise usage advice. Info on their website is a mess! So anyway, chucked some but got most back to healthy with Regalia and very diligent Green Cleaner maintenance.

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
This is not how it worked for people I know in a med state that have their flowers tested. They took cuttings after being treated with Eagle20 once, vegged them out and took new cuttings.... they did it 4 times and after a yr, their flowers tested positive for it still. Did you actually have your flowers tested after using it?
They are lieing to you. Yes I did have them tested before ingesting them and they were negative.
There is no way eagle 20 continued to travel through a plant after the 30-60 day mark. I do agree it will stay in the old parts of the plant though.
Even if you triple the dose it will not continue the travel time.

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
Follow up. I didn't use it, I talked to the Regalia rep and got some more concise usage advice. Info on their website is a mess! So anyway, chucked some but got most back to healthy with Regalia and very diligent Green Cleaner maintenance.
It will be back you just watch and see:D. When you least expect it. It’s in the plant. Better to trash it because it will just continue to spread. Of course regalia talked you out of it, they want you to continue buying their product for the rest of your life to keep the powdery mildew at bay. And that’s all it will do is keep it at bay.

Latest posts

Top Bottom