Eagle 20, Should I?

• Thread starter 3 balls
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
3 balls

3 balls

It will be back you just watch and see:D. When you least expect it. It’s in the plant. Better to trash it because it will just continue to spread. Of course regalia talked you out of it, they want you to continue buying their product for the rest of your life to keep the powdery mildew at bay. And that’s all it will do is keep it at bay.
Not my first rodeo, I know I'm not out of the woods yet. Of the growers I know personally, more of them use Eagle 20 than don't. If I had to bet on it (I'm not a scientist) using it early in veg would be less harmful to the smoker than many things we ingest everyday. But it is a slippery slope and there are a lot of douche bags out there.

E

Elevated

I love regalia, I dip my clones in it while cloning! I'm in Maui right now visiting some my farmer friends her, they root using alone vera!!!! Just dip stem into they gel from aloe plant gel. All of them roots, I was impressed. I just want to speak out, conscious farmer do NOT need eagle 20. Herb is sacred and is medicine, dont defile it! People smoke it to lift them up, dont poison them

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Hard to believe we are moving into 2019 and still the question of E20 arises. :speechless:

Short answer is NO don't...……. Longer answer is if you do decide to use it then promise you will be the only one to smoke or ingest your product...…………. :(

3 balls

3 balls

Hard to believe we are moving into 2019 and still the question of E20 arises. :speechless:

Short answer is NO don't...……. Longer answer is if you do decide to use it then promise you will be the only one to smoke or ingest your product...…………. :(
Like I said, I didn't use it and never have. I was tempted so I reached out to the farm, kind of like an AA meeting.;)

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Like I said, I didn't use it and never have. I was tempted so I reached out to the farm, kind of like an AA meeting.;)
its all good mahn. My name is cactus and I have a cannabis problem. I just cant grow enough lol

3 balls

3 balls

I love regalia, I dip my clones in it while cloning! I'm in Maui right now visiting some my farmer friends her, they root using alone vera!!!! Just dip stem into they gel from aloe plant gel. All of them roots, I was impressed. I just want to speak out, conscious farmer do NOT need eagle 20. Herb is sacred and is medicine, dont defile it! People smoke it to lift them up, dont poison them
I've been using Regalia for about 10 months now. No two people I've talked to use it even close to the same and the company literature is all over the map. I'm curious what you do.
Foliar: ml per gal and how often?
Root drench: ml per gal and how often?

CaliRooted

CaliRooted

Ok I've found with Regalia even tho its Systemic root drenching doesn't seem to do as well for the PM as spraying does. You really need to apply with an atomizer cant stress that enough. Anyways I still do like Regalia but I dropped that for procidic and things have been solid for 2 years.

3 balls

3 balls

Ok I've found with Regalia even tho its Systemic root drenching doesn't seem to do as well for the PM as spraying does. You really need to apply with an atomizer cant stress that enough. Anyways I still do like Regalia but I dropped that for procidic and things have been solid for 2 years.
Foliar with the atomizer is where I'm at now. The Procidic2 is something I want to try. The Regalia rep told me root drench isn't for PM necessarily but for overall plant health and yield. I told him I couldn't afford to add 1800ml to 60 gal every 7 days, he said it pays for itself and more. I might do a side by side one of these days but probably too lazy.

T

turtlehams

potassium bicarbonate after a good green clean wash has worked for me well. health diverse soil never hurts either

3 balls

3 balls

Procidic is where it's at dude
No Procidic2 at my hydro store which is surprising since they have twice the selection of any store I've ever been to. Week 6 starts tomorrow and no signs of PM but I'm still treating them like it's there. I did pick up some Greencure since I've seen Potassium Bicarbonate mentioned many, many times. Their website addresses fruit and veggies. I'm very aware that ideally I don't want to spray anything at this point and that anything I spray is going to damage the buds to some extent. Question is, will greencure beat the shit out of them?

G

Glow

Yeah no you shouldn't. Its a very controversial product and constantly is being found in random dispensary tests. It sort of represents the worst of the worst

Latest posts

Top Bottom