Early Miss Autoflower, & G3 Autoflower

• Thread starter Snoleperd
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Snoleperd

Snoleperd

SNOLEPERD is starting a new grow! 2 landrace autos, the first Early Miss I have grown many times, not a high yielder, but 4 some reason it kills the physical pain I have 2 endure, white widow × big bud,second plant I don't know much about, it may have a name but the bank calls it G3, landrace dom, tops at 3 feet, high yield, strong citrus smell, thc 20+, feminized autoflower, and thats about it, I can't name the breeders or banks as this site sells seeds and they don't like it, I will tell u where not 2 go so u, my friends and fellow growers won't get burned, early miss was born yesterday OCT 21, G3 is germanating, both plants r or will b in 3.9 gal pots, fox farm happy frog + wormcaseings + pearlite + growstones 4 drainage ph6.5, both plants will b under a California light works led full speck chip diode veg master, 4 back lighting I screwed 2 cf 4 bulb full spec& vitamin lights verticley 2 my wall, 4 side lighting i use full speck led spot lights, 4 food botanacare pro veg base only, flower is botanacare pro flower base +Atami bloombastic, and I think that about covers things 4 now.SNOLEPERD,

Snoleperd

Snoleperd

G3 germanated in 24 hours, she is potted and drained, and under the lights, I have purple kush under the uv, critical mass is starting to flower, Early Miss poped but they r pretty boring until ur auto goes into her growth spurt, she's a good girl, I will expect G3 to pop by tue, early miss will finish first mean 65 days from seed, from the little information I have on G3 it is a very high yield plant if this is correct she probably has a mean of 80 days, and so it goes. SNOLEPERD

Snoleperd

Snoleperd

Was looking at my seedlings Early Miss is starting set 2, ( just little tabs, G3 is poping thru and will b born tomorrow, Early Miss will finish first, Why? Beacuse she is early of course, temp 70f, rel hum 60mb, ph 6.0, SNOLEPERD out!

Snoleperd

Snoleperd

Was looking at my seedlings Early Miss is starting set 2, ( just little tabs, G3 is poping thru and will b born tomorrow, Early Miss will finish first, Why? Beacuse she is early of course, temp 70f, rel hum 60mb, ph 6.0, SNOLEPERD out!

Snoleperd

Snoleperd

As predicted G3 was born today. She poped with the seed husk attached, another trick spray seed top with a bit of mist, never try 2 remove by .hand, it will fall off. SNOLEPERD

King Julien

King Julien

As predicted G3 was born today. She poped with the seed husk attached, another trick spray seed top with a bit of mist, never try 2 remove by .hand, it will fall off. SNOLEPERD

Glad they're popping for ya!

I've helped seed shells fall off before without hurting anything. Many, in fact, without ever causing any harm. Then I realized it didn't matter what-so-ever because they were going to fall off anyway so that stopped after the first couple go arounds.

You should get some pics of your operation up so we can see what you're working with. Your light set up sounds pretty interesting.

Snoleperd

Snoleperd

Ye its monkey riged in my walk in closet, i have a full spec California light works veg master, full spec chip diode, this hangs over my canopy, a full spec led light, tbey r all the same, but if they put the word grow in there you will pay 10 times more, I bought 125w led spotlights full speck, look 4 ones that put out the most lumes, these cost $25, I put the bulb in a clamp light so u can put it were needed $10 at home depot, my plants have there backs 2 the wall, so 4 backlight I bought 2 4 bulb c.f. lights, instead of hanging it over my canopy I screwed them vertically to the back wall, alternating full spec & vitamin lights, my plants grow up it!, all hooked 2 timers, it's a site only room 4 2 plants, but remember a full spec led light is an led light is an led light save ur mony go 2 home depot, any way u can't argue with results. SNOLEPERD

20171024 065332
20171024 194219
20171021 102050
Snoleperd

Snoleperd

Early is now on its 3rd set, sitting, growing slowly until she hits her growth spurt, have put a couple drops of botanacare pro 2 get her acclimated, as stated many time I only feed my plants base, autos are time oriented with the extra stuff I put in my fox farms base is more than enough food and u won't burn even a seedling! G3 is different she now has her second set of tabs, it is a tall seedling, I can tell something good or bad just looking at this 1, over an inch and a half tall, and just looks fine. Temp 70f dew point 50mlb, ph6.5.SNOLEPERD

Snoleperd

Snoleperd

Early Miss, is now 1 week old, she is on her 3rd set, gave her, her first feed today, 2 days ago I was checking out my seedlings and saw thome thing move, I though it was a trick of the benzos I have 2 take, opun fit her examination there realy were aphids, or small nats with wings, I dusted around both seedlings with De earth and left 4 48 hours,allot of the time your medium, I use fox farm happy frog, can have a few of these things in them and r Easley killed with DE earth the trick is 2 catch them early before they cause havoc, make shute ur medium is dry, dust around seedling, leave 4 48 hours flush, drain, feed!. SNOLEPERD

Snoleperd

Snoleperd

Early Miss, now 15 days old, starting her 6th set, she poped a bit short but as she grows I will prune that lower stuff away, G3 at 11 days is going slower only just starting her 4th set, however I put G3 in a 3.9gal pot so it will grow a little slower, Early Miss is in a 3 gal pot, oh yea that purple kush is awesome smoke, not 2 hard 2 grow, and realy fine, low yield, got a tad over a half 0z of bud, I wish I knew who sold that stuff it was free, can't remember, I don't know how 2 stop that thread so consider it closed, in another week I'll send pics, not much 2 see at 15 days, temp 70f, rel hum60mlb, ph 6.5,. SNOLEPERD

Snoleperd

Snoleperd

Now on to critical mass auto, Remember her? I put her in 2 small a pot and neglected her, she has been under the uv for I don't know a week she is going into my snipping for future ice water hash or wax, it's 2 small 2 smoke but definitely a girl so wtf, here is a pick

20171106 092708
Reactions: Ina
Snoleperd

Snoleperd

Ok, had 2 prune Early Miss she looks like shit but I have grown her many times she popped short so now she has 2 b left alone 2 grow into herself but that prune had 2 b done, as 4 G3 she is going a bit slower but I just gave her, her 2nd feed, she is in a 3.9gal pot very tall so u must put wind on her so her tap root will dive 2 the bottom allso u can't water as much as u will get root rot, she will b 15 days old tomorrow and have not pruned, she needs 2 hit her growth spurt witch should happen very soon, the first pic is Early Miss with her hair cut, second pic G3 day 14. SNOLEPERD

20171107 133912
20171107 134012
Snoleperd

Snoleperd

SNOLEPERD made a rookie mistake. I ussally clean up my grow room after every grow, I neglected this beacuse since last March I allways had a plant going on, critical mass just before I put her 2 flower I noticed a little blight on a couple of leaves, I did not think much about it as i put her in her flower room & had no more problems, today 1 day after I pruned early miss she was covered in blight no way 2 save, G3 had a tiny bit on 1 leaf & I imedietley pruned away, I took my whole grow room apart and cleaned everything with bleach, lights, Mylar, cords, timers, mat, walls,fans, everything, after I went over everything with a little dawn and water, something bad got in there 4 shure, and I must admit it was pretty dirty in there plus my fan blowing all that shit around stupid leperd lost a plant, anyway this should take care of this problem and another lesson learned. SNOLEPERD

Snoleperd

Snoleperd

Sorry plant is gone, the plant poped short, it's first 2 sets were in the dirt, allso I ran out of focus farm and threw miracle grow into the mix, ph was a little off, 7.0 it looked like blight, like it starts with 1 leaf of a fan, looks burned, next time I will snap a pick, as 4 my grow room, it has been in constant use 4 at least a year and it needed a good bleach down, as 4 G3 if this shit starts up again I will b shure 2 seek help and take pics! She is in good shape and comeing into her stride! SNOLEPERD

Snoleperd

Snoleperd

Allso the only reason miracle grow ended up in my mix was beacuse the expensive seed G3 was put in a 3.9 gal pot, 4 Early Miss I thought I had enough left over 2 fill a 3 gal pot but I was short, so haveing no choice I was forced 2 throw some in the mix, I use miracle grow 4 my houseplants, my philosophy is like it or die I don't use fox farm on my home depot houseplants, this May have caused all the problems I had with that plant, lesson learned never mix miracle grow with fox farms. SNOLEPERD

King Julien

King Julien

Miracle grow is crap anyway. Don't get me wrong. I use it. I just strictly use it to start plants from seed and transplant to DWC before they get over 12" tall.

I've done some grows with it fully and all I ran into was nitrogen burn and complete lack of moisture control on the best of days and constant PH imbalances and bug problems on the worst of days.

Even using it for starting seeds I get some that will just burn immediately. My thinking is it's due to too many of those yellow urea bubbles popping at once in it. They also have to be watched like a hawk to make sure they don't get under watered or stay over watered.

I feel ya on the blight. Recently had a buddy lose a rather large outdoor plant to white mold. Damn thing would have been easily over a pound. For out here doing stealth grows in the woods that's pretty big.

Looking pretty good now either way.

Snoleperd

Snoleperd

Right, the stuff is shit, I never use it on anything but houseplants, and ur right my plant looked burned, never burned a plant, I only feed my plants base, even seedlings I grow autos I only want them 2 top, I add wormcaseings 2 my fox farms + the botanacare pro base is more than enough 2 get them thru veg un burned & healthy, won't do that again, houseplants seem not to mind that crap though. Thanx.SNOLEPERD

Snoleperd

Snoleperd

I have had critical mass auto in flower awhile, she is finally starting 2 get her shit together, I put her in a 2 gal pot as that was all that was available, + the seed was free and I had 2 free seeds and both 2 my surprise germanated I use 3 gal ones and just went up 2 3.9 gal, so she is small and pot bound but starting 2 go over finally, I am going 2 use this plant + all my snippings from purple kush and make some has.SNOLEPERD here are a couple pics!

20171111 140454
20171111 140517
20171111 140542

Latest posts

Top Bottom