Early Miss Autoflower, & G3 Autoflower

• Thread starter Snoleperd
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Snoleperd

Snoleperd

All my small buds are going over fast, I have started harvesting sequentially. SNOLEPERD

Snoleperd

Snoleperd

Early miss was never an early auto, they usaly go from weed 2 seed between day 65 to 75 (mean 65), the plant grows nice tops, nice fat tops with orange pistols witch go over last, I harvest sequentially, if u like the way this plant looks imagine puttng her in a 5gal, she grew a tad under 5,ft, tops were 4 times the size of my little auto, when i say not a high yield plant its just your flower dries so compct it's heavy, so the weight is there, this is crop kings outdoor auto, first of it takes allmost 3 months 2 grow, mold and pest restance, the bigger the pot the bigger the plant, I put mine in a 3gal and it usaly grows to 36 or 8inc, plant is bound of course but she is hardy, thc content 22 to 24 per cent, a little on my low side but for some reason this plant is very good 4 pain, a good day smoke,: not a beginner plant, im not saying she is hard 2 grow, but extensive pruneing is involved, allso she can be a fickle plant, I allways sugget northern light for beginners who want to try and grow autos, you do not grow them like feminized regular plants, and in my opinion autos are harder 2 grow, you need luck, skill, and good genetics, with a regular fem u just grow to you transplan, and leave it alone, nothing like an auto, allot of people hate autos, SNOLEPERD thinks it' beacuse they can't get the hang of it, they are so used 2 growing photoperid plants, there stuck in there ways, anyway back to northern light stupid easy 2 grow, hardy, will forgive new bs major mistakes, not much pruneing. SNOLEPERD

Snoleperd

Snoleperd

I am harvesting early miss sequentially last pics while she is intact. Yo moderator I just grew an autoflower that was not feminized autos have a limit life span, I had her in veg for 62 days, all I had was tops, I tricked the plant and now my plant is beautiful, not SNOLEPERD best plant but I went 10 extra miles with her, I realy bealeave I deserve some trophy points, I went above and behond and I did it, points please last pic, if anyone is following me, please tell moderator SNOLEPERD deserves some points! Thanx friends. SNOLEPERD

Snoleperd

Snoleperd

Early Miss pistols are 80 percent red or oarnge I'm colorblind, I could harvest now but I wait until my trichome goes amber, I couple small popcorn buds went over a few days ago, I forgot it' so dry in this house it dried right up, I would not say t's cured but smokeable, nice taste it will cure fast in this dry ass dump, its 50 percent white widow, 40 percent big bud, thc to 22 percent, nice high, the widow makes you calm, and ever ime it goes 2 ur head the widow just won' let me be paranoid, it's not the kind of smoke that when you take a hit and break out in a sweat, take another and wake up 3 hours later, just a nice balanced high, i wish i got snow but nice crystal around bud, allso nice bud structure after all that trouble. SNOLEPERD

Snoleperd

Snoleperd

Snoleperd thinks he will havest early miss may b sunday, pistols are allmost all over, red pistol but I'm color blind, may b a dark oarnge, then I can turn my full attention to revolver. SNOLEPERD

Snoleperd

Snoleperd

Yesterday when I put revolver to flower I hit her hard with what I have been giving early miss, I did this beacuse I'm moving and need these out of my house, I dont have 2 b out till June but they might want to show the dump, the inspection for my sec, ect, any way when i looked at her this morning a few leaves were pointing up at the tips, i gave her to much, im glad i caught it, could have burned the crap out of my plant, any way completely flushed plant, ill let her chill a day or 2 check 4 damage, i made a nice mild bloom mix for her for now, i dont mind burning the tips when my plants are in flower, but i dont burn leaves, you just cant rush mother nature. SNOLEPERD

Snoleperd

Snoleperd

Snoleperd other job, listen to the song Tree Top Flyer by Steven Stills, you will get the joke. SNOLEPERD

Snoleperd

Snoleperd

Sequentially harvested 2 minor side branches main cola & main branches will b harvest Sun night, I have 2 get revolver done and shut down. SNOLEPERD 2nd pick was grown in Maine

IMG 20170903 130029408
Snoleperd

Snoleperd

WS checking on revolver 2 see if I burned her, just the tips, I dont care about that, any way first I'm color blind, the pistol on revolver are turning yellow, but a few are blue or may b lavender, realy weird I'll give her another day to chillax and resume flower agent. SNOLEPERD

Snoleperd

Snoleperd

Harvested all of early miss except her cola, one nice thing about this weed it does not shrink up much when cureing, beacuse of the troule I had this plant is small 4 it's strain, I guesstimate i will get between 1 to 2oz, not 2 good but much more than i expected, not my best work but considering this was recalled I think SNOLEPERD did a damdgood job and I feel i deserve a few points, not for the plant but for perseverance. Last pics. SNOLEPERD

Snoleperd

Snoleperd

Another Maine bud, I finly figured how to upload Google pics but not all, if I remember right it' pine warp, almost an industrial plant. SNOLEPERD

IMG 20170903 130029408
Snoleperd

Snoleperd

First pic mdanzig sour spyder probably the best auto I came across if you can find it or afford it, second pic my new York city diesel I put it up beacuse of the way she looks . SNOLEPERD

Snoleperd

Snoleperd

Puuuuur mew, SNOLEPERD feels nice, when i choppd up most of my plant 2 nights ago I took a few single buds and threw on my table, SNOLEPERD is like j.g.wentworth he needs weed NOW!!!! It' so dry in this house it dried up nice in 2 days, the branches I hung are done, I still have to deal with my cola in the dark, anyway the only smoke I've had was HARTFORD swag, shit it even tastes good, nice lung expansion but you dont break into a sweat, very mellow and relaxing, weed taste peppery with a note of dank, with all the stress I've had this week SNOLEPERD realy needed this, I was trying to rush mother nature to get my plants done and out, I dont rush my cure! I' telling you what I hung up is done the branch is allmost ready 2 snap, no wonder i had a problem keeping my plants wet , rel hum 26mlb wtf, I won' b here next year & SNOLEPERD has some unconventional ideas 4 a new style veg room with a small train & some simple geometry well I'm thinking up a new method u know SNOLEPERD it's mad scientist stuff if I can work out 1 or 2 kinks it will work, I allso have an idea for a platform to put 1 plant on hooked to a timer I run my autos 16 on 8 off, every 4 hours the timer moves the platform 1/4 turn so during the day the plant will get perfect light on all 4 sides no? I turn my plants around during the day, but I'm pretty much housebound for people who work t would b cool I like to turn my plants I'm shire other people do to. SNOLEPERD I'm going to take one last pic or 2 of my cola, SNOLEPERD recommnds this srain, 1 down 1 to go. SNOLEPERD

1521982282922 233495614
1521982336789 1717787730
Top Bottom