Early Miss Autoflower, & G3 Autoflower

• Thread starter Snoleperd
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Snoleperd

Snoleperd

Done chopping, now I know why I had so much trouble, the new owners put in double pane window walls sealing me in, in my bed room I could not turn off the heat, yes it was on low but on, combine that with a fan blowing dry warm air on my plants, when i shut down my veg closet & moved plants to flower closet witch has 2 small fans on opposite sides, u can close the door and it's not near any radiators I'm not haveing nearly the troble keeping my plants wet,SNOLEPERD won' b here next year, probably will have 2 buy a humidifier , I'm glad early miss is gone I realy would have liked 2 have given her a few more days but she stunk and Fri they wanted to come in my home and plaster since I don' pay them rent but still at some point, I know some of you are wondering why SNOLEPERD is bugging about 2 small plants, first they will put my ass in prison, I have a qualified medical condition but you cant cultivate they throw ur ass in jail I know I've been there & I dont like it, 2 it would fuck up my housing as u get kicked off for drug activity, 20 min up the road in mass perfectly legal, i dont sell drugs this to me is medication, believe me if I wanted to sell drugs I could my dr gives me all the good stuff and with marijuana I have been able to lower my intake but I won' be forced to buy Connecticut marijuana why would I? It would be a waste of my god given talent, I tell people marijuana is the easiest plant in the world 2 grow, its' one of the hardest to grow correctly, I've Been doing this for years every plant I grow I either pic up a trick (like cutting early miss light 2 12/12 so my bud would form structure) or learn something new, I had to cut that striny cola on revolver all her flower is low and I had 2 get her 2 the light a shame but it will b a miracle if I can even get her done she needs bulking up good structure just don't know if I have the time, SNOLEPERD is happy it's nice to have some good smoke, i needed some bad, may b luck will b with me an i can finish revolver and we all live happily ever after. SNOLEPERD

Snoleperd

Snoleperd

I want to upload a pic of New York City diesel, 1 lasts try, got her. SNOLEPERD
20170627 165011

Snoleperd

Snoleperd

1 final note on early miss, if you decide to grow her & you have the room put her in a 5 gal do her under light or throw her outside she is a very hardy strain and can withstand cold, mold, & pests to a certain degree, 1 more thing plant gives you the serious munchies, it' a bit low in thc than I usaly do, but high in cdb, I don' like it but if someone wants or needs to put on weight this strains 4 u, no more early miss on to revolver. SNOLEPERD

Snoleperd

Snoleperd

Had to prune some of revolver cola bud 2 get her 2 the light, my heat is off but in my bedroom it's like 80f, no wonder it only took 3 days to dry most of my weed, what I pruned went over I left it on a shelf in my room, this morning it' dry, I'm cureing early miss in the cool room, properly of course I'm not 1 of those people who pic premature bud off my plants I had no choice any way woke up and it was dry, so we'l it's not cured ut dry low thc count 16per cent low 4 me but in all honesty not bad much better than new York city diesel alone, I only took a couple puffs but I'm high, much better than what they sell on the street around this urban nightmare, plant needs 2 bulk up, I got her under the lights properly all I need is time. SNOLEPERD

Snoleperd

Snoleperd

Here is revolver with her cola chopped sux, no choice have to get light were the flower is at, this plant needs 2 get going and go!. SNOLEPERD

Snoleperd

Snoleperd

Shit, shit shit, SNOLEPERD has found a reputable source 4 mdanzig sour spyder $120 5 beans and worth every penny, shit, I dont have the cash, I'm broke this month had a tooth pulled and had 2 see3 docs, all my bills are paid, plenty of food but if I keep smokeing early miss that wont last long, if anyone out there needs to gain weight this is 4 you, and next month I have to pinch every penny, etc I dont need this, moveing is so stressful, I've been looking for more of those beans for a year and a half, and of course its a very limited number of packs they have, well i guess the old saying is true, only Snoleperd cry over spilt milk. SNOLEPERD

Snoleperd

Snoleperd

Snoleperd should not have gotten mad about being broke, yes I want those beans badly but I should b grateful, I have 8 white widow autoflower seeds, 8 candy cane autoflower seeds, 5 bubblegum kush seeds, and 6 revolver seeds, all fresh and fat, SNOLEPERD decided to b grateful for what he does have, if it takes 5 years i will find more, anyway a famous man once said you cant allways get what you want but if you try sometimes you just might find you get what you need. SNOLEPERD

Snoleperd

Snoleperd

Just put revolver to flower again, this time i made up a nice gentle flower mix, a little less base, 2ml bloombastic, 1/2ml bloom enhancer, you saw how small New York City diesel is, I here white widow is no giant, plus it sucks I had to prune my cola bud, plant has nice bud structure yellow flower, a pic. SNOLEPERD

1522094945660 1345986093
1522094976054 213218524
Snoleperd

Snoleperd

A quick note on revolver when I was forced to cut part of my cola bud to get my plant to the light, since the top was so close to the light the flower went over, this was 3 days ago, I took the bud and put it on a shelf in my bedroom flippd it once it's dry, thats how dry this house is, anyway I had reservations about buying this strain beacuse of the thc level 16 to 18 percent, but bought beacuse 99.99per cent of my indica Dom hybrids are crossed with white widow, so the bud was dry not cured or in a jar like early miss, but totally smokeable, not even harsh, yellow bud, bud over 25 percent makes me break out in a sweat, bud between 20 and 25 percent makes my lungs expand like old school red Lebanese hash, revolver does none of this, but still it's really not bad, full body buzz you lay there and float while ur mind just wanders, I dont like New York City diesel but the coming of the 2 is nice no munchies I hate that, early miss is going to make me eat myself out of house and home, it' rare for SNOLEPERD to recommend a plant under 20 percent Thc but I will make an exception in this case, plus I was haveing so much trouble with the dry air messing with both plants I realy did not have a chance to give her the full love and attention she deserves, will I grow again? Yes but I would put her in a 4 gal I can tell she has a bit of size to her, I mean I have been doing this forever and I still make a mistake here or there I grew that stringy tall main cola beacuse I had 2 raise my light beacuse I could not keep her wet just so so dry in here, I'm not perfect but I do aim for perfection, you just cant expect less from a SNOLEPERD right?

Snoleperd

Snoleperd

Revolver is starting to go slowly over, the little ones on the bottom, starting to smell, sux I had to prune that cola, yellow pistols, it is throwing off that purple kush illusion, that combo of ligh and shadow that makes the leaves look purple, nice contrast with the yellow pistols, at least under the light, plant is much happier in her flower closet, away from the radiators, holding water well, I did prune a few dead leaves off the bottom no more problems there, I did burn my leaf tips but I dont care about that, at least in flower, never in veg, gave her a milder version of base, bloombastic & a tad of enhancer, I admit that SNOLEPERD last 2 plants were not up 2 the high standards I try to set for myself, however it could have been much worse, perseverance, I'm happy it worked out better then expected, in the end early miss came thru, revolver is a ok plant 2, next time I will put her in a 3.9 gal pot as she has some size, no pics till she goes over more not much 2 see nice branch structure, looking ok. SNOLEPERD

Snoleperd

Snoleperd

Final tally, early miss, flower, 17.3g, smokeable leaf, 9g, so dry in this house it took a bit over a week 2 dry, I put it in a mason jar, where over time it cures niceley, totally smokeable, flower is super compact and dence, thats where your weight is, no fluff bud here, not to to bad considering, this strain usaly gives up close 2 a oz , I'll take it and be happy considering, ( if you have not followed me I had considerable problems), would SNOLEPERD grow this strain again? Yes, for some reason this hybrid is excellent for pain, I dont know why everyone's body is different, I usaly grow high test stuff, I would grade it as upper mid grade, it's more of a med strain. SNOLEPERD

Snoleperd

Snoleperd

Took revolver out for a general health inspection, ph test, how dry, ext, she needs a couple weeks, at least 10 days, she passed, a couple pics, still needs to bulk up. SNOLEPERD

Snoleperd

Snoleperd

Took revolver out for a feed, she is holding water well now, 58 days old, on average I can do an auto like this in about 65 days but she is a little behind, I tried to rush her but all I did was burn my leaf tips, I'm glad I caught it, I averted a disaster, under the bloom light you can see her starting to go over, but not really, she still needs at least 10 days, not a bad plant, not nearly my best work, but still SNOLEPERD wont mind adding to his little stash, she may be an ugly girl but considering all the trouble im content, she is starting 2 bulk up a little note the nice bud structure. SNOLEPERD

Snoleperd

Snoleperd

Revolver is starting to show her true colors, she is definitely starting to go over, beautiful bud structure, under optimal growing condition, and a 3.9 gal pot I know this plant will put out. Any easy plant to grow, she can be a bit touchy with nutrients, starting plant at about 1/2 dose and acclimating up from there is the way to go, put in a 3.9 or 4gal pot and you will be fine, not my best but still a pretty plant. SNOLEPERD

Snoleperd

Snoleperd

Some do, some can get bigger than others, the plant I'm growing now is in a 3gal pot, but I can tell she would be bigger in a bigger pot, you just an tell after a while. SNOLEPERD

Snoleperd

Snoleperd

Revolver is going over fast now, tomorrow will give more blooming agent and that should do it, probably harvest next weekend. SNOLEPERD

Snoleperd

Snoleperd

Snoleperd has been keeping track on how long it takes to do an autoflower, the longest was 95 days (Early Miss) the shortest 55 days (dwarf lowrider) I start when the bean pops and opens ( day 1 ) disregard these admorealitys, and the mean time to grow an autoflower is 70 days, as stated revolver going over fast now at day 63 so 1 last dose of agent at day 64, will harvest on day 70, 99 percent of my autos are done between day 65 and day 75 that would give you a mean average of 70 days on average to grow an autoflower plant, just an interesting bit of observation. SNOLEPERD

Snoleperd

Snoleperd

Snoleperd is seeing some nice amber on revolvers trichomes, yep I last dose tomorrow and a few more days she will b done, a good plant, easy to grow, a bit touchy with nutrients, not my best, but I'll take it, dry it, and add it to my stash, meeeeow. SNOLEPERD

Snoleperd

Snoleperd

Last blooming agent, a few days, a good flush, 48 hours of darkness, and wa-la. SNOLEPERD

Latest posts

Top Bottom