Early Miss Autoflower, & G3 Autoflower

• Thread starter Snoleperd
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Snoleperd

Snoleperd

Pruned G3 today, exposing her 4 main branches, I hope I won't have 2 prune again, but if I do it will b one last prune before she goes into flower, will harvest critical mass auto this weekend, I wish I had a bigger pot 2 put her in she is bound, but I only had a 2 gal available, she would have been much bigger, would i grow her again? No, I hate this form of plant, it's a pain in the ass, pruneing constantly, I had 2 free seeds purple kush & critical mass auto both grew, the seeds were old and I germanated 2 seeds hoping 1 would pop but they both did and purple kush was the biggest plant thus the bigger pot, last pic. SNOLEPERD

20171113 083450
Snoleperd

Snoleperd

SNOLEPERD just bought new seed stock, California Snow Auto by Fast Buds, so we will get this project going shortly. SNOLEPERD

Snoleperd

Snoleperd

I am haveing trouble with G3, she stinks, bad, and she is not even in flower, I'm not talking a whiff here or there, my whole bedroom it's bad, cloying, and everywhere!!!!. Plants fine, going nuts, she will definitely need another prune eventually, if I let it go that far, I'll drag her out of her closet 4 her photo debut soon, she is 3 weeks old, and should not smell so bad/ good this soon. SNOLEPERD

Snoleperd

Snoleperd

I went 2 use my fishing weight trick 2 seperate my main branches, I don't want 2 prune beacuse every leaf node is growing a branch, the sets went 1,3,5,7,9,12, I have been forced 2 prune all my fans from set 5, as my branches are taller than my main cola, when the sets start 2 go down I will stop pruneing fans and see if I can get a nice cola going, temp70f, rel hum dew point35mlb, and now 4 her photo debut G3 at day 21. SNOLEPERD

20171117 145534
Snoleperd

Snoleperd

Just fed her ( base only ) she has now enters her feed me water pig stage, note the secondary branches at the nodes, this is a nice form of plant, u do not want 2 prune this plant much, some may scoff at me 4 pruneing my fans but a friend brought over a light meter and I'm pushing 19,000 lumens, fans r not needed the sugar leaves just grow bigger this bigger branches.SNOLEPERD

Snoleperd

Snoleperd

G3 is now at day 22, it is now in pre flower, looking good smelling bad or good depending on witch side of the wall ur on, temp 75f dew point 35, ph

Snoleperd

Snoleperd

G3 is almost the same form of plant as purple kush witch I just grew, but a lot wider, many side branches off main ones, this plant is going 2 b much bigger, I have very little information on this plant, West coast genetics indica dom, thick main branch, they did warn about the stink, so that's on me, plant is now in her growth spurt, meeeowwww. SNOLEPERD

Snoleperd

Snoleperd

This is a lovely plant easy to work with, takes pruning fine, the sets went 1,3,5,7,9,12, i pruned all fans from 2 to 12, now they r going down 9,7,5,3,1, once they stop going up and go down i stop pruneing this will give a nice cola bud, all my main branches r getting direct light, every leaf on my main branches r growing big secondary branches, the only grow Info I got on this plant was back her ass into a corner and blast with light, no prob there, i grow (now) indica dom autos, indica tends 2 grow bushy, I wast my main branches fully exposed I don't give a whit about fans, they get in the way of my light hiting my main branches, fans come in sets, 1,3,5,7,9,12, sometimes 14? I never saw that, but anyway I'm pushing so many lumens fans don't matter, sugar leaves take over and get much bigger thus bigger branches, thus bigger buds, when my fans start 2 go down I stop pruneing fans this will give me a nice cola, meanwhile without fans my main and secondary branches get constant direct light, there is a method 2 SNOLEPERD MADNESS, autos r not photoperid plants, with autos time is the trick, get them as big as u can then u decide when 2 put your auto into flower, that's right! Autos have a limited lifespan completely different from photoperids, you decide when u put her in flower, I grew outdoors photoperid plants 4 about 30 years, I moved to a city so 5 years ago I started growing autos, no comparison totally different animals. SNOLEPERD

Snoleperd

Snoleperd

Pissed off, was bending a main branch, and it did not snap off it half broke at the node, now here is a trick I used a long time ago, useing fishing line I tied the branch but before I tied it tight I took a fresh piece of aloe vera, put the goo between the branch and the node then tight end the line to pull the branch together, plant medicine! Woke up today branch is not dying, ifu Plant is doing great I do not want to lose a main branch, i would have used fishing weights but the branches r 2 bendy, well if it dies it dies won't kill the plant, but still this sucks, I learned this trick in Maine we were whirring branches together so the would not snap under the weight of the flower, any way some one said put aloe between the node and wire it tight and that branch never did die. SNOLEPERD

Snoleperd

Snoleperd

Fishing line, aloe Vera & duct tape, don't scoff it works! SNOLEPERD

Snoleperd

Snoleperd

She is a pig, wanting more & more food, she is now in flower, I think my little fix will work otherwise that branch would have died overnight. SNOLEPERD

Snoleperd

Snoleperd

Branch is fine, I would not have wanted 2 snap a main branch even though it was the smaller of your 4 mains, it would have died by now, fed plant that branch looks happy & jacked up, other than that she seems fine. SNOLEPERD

Snoleperd

Snoleperd

She's fine, and I can almost hear her growing, my little fix on the branch worked fine, it's been 72 hours it would b f u, by now, I can tell this is going 2 b a nice 1 she is now 28 days old, she is an 8 week plant and I want her under the uv by day 40 so I can at least 25 days of uv. SNOLEPERD

Snoleperd

Snoleperd

It's like this plant went into flower overnight, u can see the bud structure forming, plant is wide, not so tall, she still has a way 2 go, all most same form of plant my purple kush was, only bigger,every leaf on main branches are growing secondary branches and these r flowering, she took a little longer 2 get into her stride as she was in a bigger pot, 3.9gal, as I said all I want her 2 do now is top off so I can get her under the uv. SNOLEPERD

Snoleperd

Snoleperd

Branch is fine, I would not have wanted 2 snap a main branch even though it was the smaller of your 4 mains, it would have died by now, fed plant that branch looks happy & jacked up, other than that she seems fine. SNOLEPERD

Snoleperd

Snoleperd

Yea i know it sounds crazy but that fix realy works, i would have used my weight trick 2 seperate my main branches but they r 2 bendy, so i was bending the branch down and it snaped at the upper part of the node, where the branch meets the stem, the branch did not snap off only parted at the top of the node, i have a huge aloe plant so i cut off a fresh piece put the pulp in the plants wound, then I took fishing braid and pulled the branch back 2 the main stem, 4 good measure I put some aloe on a piece of duct tape like a band aid and wrapped around branch and stem, at night the leaves on my plant droop, they must know it's bed time, in the morning when the lights go on the leaves are straight as arrows even the injured branch, people use aloe for burns and cuts, why not use it on an injured plant? I'm not going 2 swab it and put a&d ointment on it. Any way I think it's cool&logical and it worked, one time a deer striped half my plant the other part survived the can b tough, I will drag her out tomorrow 4 her 30 day photo shoot, she is not a tall plan I think I could have put her in a 3 gal pot she may have been a little bound but she is more wide tan tall, pruneing my fans probably slowed her down a little but I have gotten good steady growth from this auto, she does smell but I was warned but it's a nice smell I do not grow any kind of skunk, it's the surest way 2 put me behind bars, it's not earthy but citrus sweet, with an undertone of sour, happy thanksgiving. SNOLEPERD

Snoleperd

Snoleperd

Broke out the purple kush 4 smokegiveing, it's been cured 4 about a month, bag appeal 10, red, buds were perfect still a bit moist in the very center, but by no means wet, smoke smooth with a nice expand & a hit of head sweat, it's sweet, kinda funny high 4 a true landrace, hits ur head first but not in a bad way no paranoia just a nice head buzz pushing u into couchlock, it was a free b and I don't remember who gave it to me, I think it came from spain, True North sells it but I would not piss on them if they were on fire! Oh well I'll enjoy it while it lasts!. SNOLEPERD

Snoleperd

Snoleperd

It's someone's birthday, 30 days and here r some pics, note the size of the sugar leaves after I pruned my fans, ordinary I would have pruned a lot of that crap away but every leaf is growing a branch, in the next 10 to15 days I'll prune her up just before I put her in flowerlast pic is that broken branchits fine. SNOLEPERD

20171124 072223
20171124 072240
20171124 072305
20171124 072328
Snoleperd

Snoleperd

One more thing I found 1 leaf with what I call blight, it's only on I leaf but I do not know what is causing this, 3 leaves on my critical mass auto, 2 leaves on this one, I have seen no pests, anyone??????????

20171124 073940
Top Bottom