Early Miss Autoflower, & G3 Autoflower

• Thread starter Snoleperd
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Snoleperd

Snoleperd

1 of my lower buds is starting to go over, beacuse I cut my light to 12/12 buds are growing cookies, may have to harvest sequentially, I usaly leave my auto in flower for 25 days or so, it's been put to flower 9 days ago, once they start 2 go over it usaly happens fast, plant is now stinking up my condo, buds themselves look nice, Crystalized in center with cookies but not a lot of frost, I have not grown this strain in couple years, not a high yield plant, but good, cant remember if it frosted up, I do remember mostly tops that turn rock hard when cured realy a nice product, not SNOLEPERD best work but considering the circumstances & major issues I had with this plant to me it' s winner, I stuck by her even though she was in veg 4 60 days, I'm glad I did I'm going to get a lot more then expected,. SNOLEPERD

Snoleperd

Snoleperd

It's famiy pitcher day, first 3 pics is early miss, the rest are revolver all pruned up, in veg & bulking up, notice multiple bud sights, I can keep her in veg for 2 more weeks then when I hit her with the botanacare & bloombastic ka blam & Snoleperd will take that to the bank, in six months SNOLEPERD has grown 4 different strains, purple kush, g3 or whatever it was, early miss, & revolver, not 2 shabby no but seriously not a bad little run we got 2 see the difference between 4 different strains, there attitude, there looks, there quirks, how hard, how much trouble but I digress, here's the pics. SNOLEPERD

Snoleperd

Snoleperd

One of these days SNOLEPERD will show you guys something called stem spliting, it's controversial for canabis, but has been used in the orient for thousands of years, what you do is when you put your plant to flower, I did it 3 times, when you put your plant to flower I use fishing braid, anyway you take the braid and tie it up good and tight as low to the dirt u can, then you take more braid and tie off good and tight as high as you can, leaving 3 or 4 Inc on the main stem between the 2 tied off pieces of braid, here comes the fun part, I use my switchblade with a razor sharp dagger blade, I cut the main stem straight thru the middle of both pieces of braid, wiggle the knife gently separating the main stem until you can slip a chopstick in the cut removing the knife, remember the cut is between where you tied off your plant, this is supposed to increase the yield of your plant, in my opinion it does, it makes your plant grow a lot of cookies, I only do this as a last ditch effort to get more yield from an under performing auto, I know I know SNOLEPERD lost his mind, but if it did not work they would not be doing it all this time, people beat walnut trees in the belief this starts the tree with a shock and increase yield. SNOLEPERD

Snoleperd

Snoleperd

On to revolver, still having troule keeping her wet that long stringy main stem is my fault as I kept my lights further away beacuse of my drying problem, not a bad plant at 44 days old, another 10 days in veg ought to do it, plant was about 10 days slow, but is bulking up nicely, early miss is doing fine small buds are starting to go over, but not my tops, water and bloombastic day. SNOLEPERD

Snoleperd

Snoleperd

Snoleperd realy does not like people knocking crop king seeds, I never had one of there seeds not germanate, I have never not grew said beans into a plant, I had 2 problems, early miss witch was recalled beacuse it was not feminized, they gave me 8 white widow autoflower seeds & 8 candy cane autoflower seeds, the only other problem I ever had was a batch of candy cane witch would not flower, they gave me nycd, and now they just sent me a code for 1/2 off my next purchase, every other bank I ever used when I had a problem they told me to piss off, that says a lot about ck, shit right now both of my plants are ck. SNOLEPERD

20171221 170840
20171216 090342
20171221 170840
Snoleperd

Snoleperd

Early Miss is starting to go over, the small lower buds, my top are starting 2 go over slowley, my main buds are very thick about 20per cent over, lots of milky trichome, I wait until they turn amber, an early pick goes Straight to your head, a late pick to your body, buds are chrytilized but not much frost, revolver is bulking up with nice bud structure I want to put her to flower soon. SNOLEPERD

Snoleperd

Snoleperd

The state of CT is cruel, my rsds/CRPS went acute, have not slept in 48 hours, could not take it anymore so I took a 100mg demeral, brekthru pain, 2mg xanax, 10 mg vallium, and my regular pain med oxymophone, when I started smoking again, I lowered the Xanax from 120 2mg a month to 90, I was able 2 lower my vallium from 120 10mg a month 2 60, I was able to lower my pain med oxymophone from 40mg a day to 20, I have 3 Dr's everyone told me to try pot, and truth be told if I have a heavy indica available it sedates me more than the vallium & Xanax put together, and good Lord it is so much safer it's ridiculous, benzo withdrawal kills, marijuana makes you grumpy, i dont have any smoke, it may have helped with my pain enough so i would not have to take all that poison, I will be on medication the rest of my life, but my Dr was so amazed that marijuana was able to significantly cut the amount of meds I'm on he is applying for a licence to do research on if marijuana can help people with ptsd, by polar, and hyperactivity, racing thought ect, and don't bealeave the lie that no oe studied the effects of marijuana, since 1953 in Kentucky the government has grown and studied this plant extensively, they know for a fact marijuana is good for many ailments, but big, phamacuticl knows to, they would rather rape the American people with there high priced poison than an organic medicine they can't make a profit on , to say marijuana is in the same class of drug as heroin is a lie! To say alcohol is safer than marijuana is another lie, to say marijuana is a gate way drug is a lie, it has been proven marijuana can help you step off opioids, I would rather have a stoned kid than one who died of an opioid overdose, don't bealeave the lie. SNOLEPERD

Snoleperd

Snoleperd

Snoleperd is moveing, absente Hasidic Jews bought my building, they are nasty people, they broke every housing code in the book, non emergency construction at 8am on weekends by law they could only do non emergency construction from 9 to 5 Mon thru fri, they worked to 10 or 11 pm, the poor girl across the hall has kids, it was 10am, the basic landlord pounded on her door screamed at her to shut those kids up or the twit will call the cops, my neighbor was in tears it was SNOLEPERD time to intervene, I said I live across the hall and the kids are not bothering me, 2 u can can make as much noise between the hours of 9am and 11am on weekdays, and 9am to 2am on Saturday, I told her if she calls the cops for a noise complaints at 10 am she is in a dreamland or demented, if you have a fender bender in Hartford it takes the cops 2 to 3 hours to show up, I told my neighbor to not take her shit and she has rights, the people who bought the place aftr my 1 year lease was signed not with them so I have a different landlord, that asshole tried to get me to sighn a lease I told him 2 fuck off and gave him 60 days notice 2 quit on June first, and just like the assholes they are they raised t e rent $150, just plywood 4 all 4 floors, bed bugs not in my house I have sec 8 they put this condo into abatement so now termenex comes every month, people move in in in 1 month I see all there furniture by the dumpster, I went 2 housing court and asked how many complaints they had in last 5 years (62) i am not a predudis person for god sake my dr is jewish and a fine person, i treat people the way the treat me or others around me, these people trated not only me badley and they are not my landlord, i have seen the way they treat there tenets, I won' make an antisemitic slur, most Jews are fine peopla, but this Hasidic sect are scumbag s. SNOLEPERD

Snoleperd

Snoleperd

Overnight a lot of early miss went over, wont ' be long now, SNOLEPERD has 2 move 2 a new ice cave, I disassembled my grow room & and packed it up, I think these last 2 plants will b fine, I put revolver under my flower light but added no base or bloombastic a few days yet. SNOLEPERD
1521369427586 716242460

Snoleperd

Snoleperd

Put revolver into flower at day 50, since I am haveing a little trouble keeping her wet I will just keep grieving it botanacare & bloombastic, I think this plant will be a winner, I can keep her in flower 4 30 days unless she goes over quick.

Snoleperd

Snoleperd

Okey dokey Snoleperd now has 2 plants under my bloom booster, I am feeding both plants botanacare pro flower base, botanacare pro flower enhancer & bloombastic, early miss has gold pistols, the smaller buds are going over fast I will have to harvest this plant sequentially, I take responsibility for revolver & it's stringy cola I had to move my lights further away than usual haveing a hard time keeping her wet, (sorry) Early Miss won' be to long now. Nice bud structure on revolver, but small flower hopefully she will bulk up before she goes over. SNOLEPERD

Snoleperd

Snoleperd

Snoleperd his so so glad he did not give up on early miss, an autoflower 60 days in veg, born on x mass, she is finally arriving late, late , late, for the date, some pics. SNOLEPERD

Snoleperd

Snoleperd

An early miss nug went over a couple days ago, put on table, found today, not cured, but good. SNOLEPERD

Snoleperd

Snoleperd

Revolver is going over fast, some bottom leaves have died, it was supposed to be a fast finish auto, when my top cola goes over I will prune it off as most of my flower is down below, early miss rocking in the free world, won't be long. SNOLEPERD

Snoleperd

Snoleperd

Revolver is going over fast, as soon as my cola goes over I'll prune it off as most of my flower is low on the plant, as 4 early miss she is rock in in the free world, won't be long, gold pistols meowwwww. SNOLEPERD

Snoleperd

Snoleperd

Snoleperd just loves early miss, she is about a week away, I harvest late, she just smells good, dank, nice fat tops, nice structure, a beautiful plant, no snow, but bud covered in crystal, one whff you know, beautiful color, and this plant beacuse it was not feminized is small 4 the strain, I put one in a 5 gal the plant was just under 4ft, not a high yield plant but bud is compact & heavy, not a novice auto, as pruneing is needed and plant can be fickle and a pain at times thc 22 to 24 but dont let that put you off, over the years SNOLEPERD has grown many autos, some great, higher thc content, but SNOLEPERD allways goes back to this strain. SNOLEPERD

Snoleperd

Snoleperd

Snoleperd is sick of people knocking crop king, if you don' like ck dont buy there beans, and of course there are many reputable banks you can use at your pleasure, I will say this in my opinion they are the most honest, I have used other reputable banks had problems told me to piss off, I had bomb seeds steal my mony, just took it, if I lived in London those assholes would get a lesson, you dont steal from Snoleperd, I have used ck for all most 6 years, never had a bean not pop, never not grew said bean into a plant, 2 problems candy cane that would not flower, gave me a free pack of nycd, beacuse the early miss was not feminized they gave me 8 white widow autoflower seeds & 8 candy cane autoflower seeds, and James the owner sent me a code for 50per cent off for my birthday, I can call them up place an order and they will wait 4 the mony ship same day so I get my beans faster, now about lisa she is a guard, it works both ways some people get great beans get greedy call up screaming my beans wont pop, she will look at your order history, she will integrate you, whats your light cycle, what's your mix, what kind of light do you use, did you feed it, what food, how much, then she will look at your order history, did you ever complain before, she is paid to be gruff, but if you talk soft, explain your problem and show a little respect she will come around, a little hony goes a long way, if you dont want to deal with lisa talk to the owner James a very nice guy, ck does not have mad strains but there stable and they grow, i dont know of another bank that has treated me way way above and behond ck has, just wish they woulg get more strains, dont like ck? Snoleperd likes this!!!!!!!meeeeeow

Top Bottom