Earth Juice? ...or Stick With The Go Box?

• Thread starter Downhomedude
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Downhomedude

Downhomedude

I've used the GO Box thru 3 grows now and I have had some great production, usually 1/2 plants look like gangbusters, ... other girls don't seem to be doing so well... look TERRIBLE but still produce good bud at the end.

Would switching to Earth Juice provide better more consistent results or should I stick with what I know?
I'm not looking to brew teas or anything like that, I just like to mix and feed.

Getting ready to order a new round of nutes so any help is greatly appreciated.

- DHD

Saint Skinny

Saint Skinny

I'd go with Roots organics if your looking for a new organic based nute line, they have a GREAT support team and I've had good results in my earlier days. Theres the 5ml master pack, which you feed 5ml of whatever your supposed to feed that day, or the organic player pack with a more in depth feed chart. I've never ran earth juice so can't help ya there. but I have run GO and had issues as well. I stopped buying them after Monsanto/Scotts bought them out. Trying roots organics uprising line in pro-mix right meow and I'll be running soul synthetics with hydro this run too, as soon as I set up my hydro system lol My Mom had a bone marrow transplant so I've been busy since she got home.

Crazystrains

Crazystrains

All depends some yh nutes are spoused to be ph, so basically your using organic minerals too grow, you wanna go fully organic canna bio range is the one ypur looking for. All there nutes are free from animals waste, except for their soil which has bat Guana etc. Hope that’s helps.

Latest posts

Top Bottom