Edibles Ineffective

• Thread starter Deplorable
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Dan789

Dan789

Hey @jimnca28 dont shortchange yourself. You may live to be 100, it’s all genetics, and a fair amount of luck thrown in. Just the fact that you’ve gotten to a point, you’ve probably already outlived many, remember the glass is always half full.
PS welcome to the farm.

King Julien

King Julien

Edibles made with skunky soil grown weed always work. If you cant smell and taste it, it's bogus. They start with hydro bullshit, and only use scraps. The trash of the trash. Thc means dick all by itself. Dont fall for the bullshit.

Estimated 175mg cookies from an illegal grower make me pure retarded. 250mg labeled packaged dispensary nonsense does nothing. Its a constant. Organic is not craft grade Cannabis, its normal cannabis. Hydroponic is useless impostor bud. Thc only.

I don't know man. I've honestly never had a legally produced edible before but I have made edibles out of literally every part of the plant but the roots at all stages but seedling. Bud from outdoor and indoor hydro and soil, trim from both, fan leaves from vegging males and even batches out of just stems. In the end they all got me and everybody I knew high. It's all about concentrating and decarbing properly.

I did used to get way higher on edibles before I suffered a severe e coli infection for 6+ weeks. It ravaged my digestive tract and resulted in me developing IBS. Ever since then I am also partially lactose intolerant.

I was a fairly regular consumer before and after but not during that particular point in my life so it took me a while to notice it but edibles before that event hit me WAY harder than after. The edibles I make now a days make friends think they've just ingested mushrooms if they take a dose that just makes me feel good.

D

Deplorable

I don't know man. I've honestly never had a legally produced edible before but I have made edibles out of literally every part of the plant but the roots at all stages but seedling. Bud from outdoor and indoor hydro and soil, trim from both, fan leaves from vegging males and even batches out of just stems. In the end they all got me and everybody I knew high. It's all about concentrating and decarbing properly.

I did used to get way higher on edibles before I suffered a severe e coli infection for 6+ weeks. It ravaged my digestive tract and resulted in me developing IBS. Ever since then I am also partially lactose intolerant.

I was a fairly regular consumer before and after but not during that particular point in my life so it took me a while to notice it but edibles before that event hit me WAY harder than after. The edibles I make now a days make friends think they've just ingested mushrooms if they take a dose that just makes me feel good.

Well, it definitely sounds like reuptake of THC cannabinoids in the colon is an issue here. I've not had any documented medical issues, but I have had intermittent symptoms of IBS and Crohn's. I think we may be unicorns....

King Julien

King Julien

I've got a friend just like you. No medical history but he's always had the rare IBS symptom and has never had any effect at all from edibles. I don't think he's ever taken a massive dose to see if he can break the barrier like I can but I know that doses that tear others down don't even give him a buzz.

Smerb

Smerb

I've got a friend just like you. No medical history but he's always had the rare IBS symptom and has never had any effect at all from edibles. I don't think he's ever taken a massive dose to see if he can break the barrier like I can but I know that doses that tear others down don't even give him a buzz.
You stated he's never taken a big dose. Well thats inconclusive.

King Julien

King Julien

Simply that I don't know. He may have, never asked. Next time I talk to him I'll ask him and get back to you.

Smerb

Smerb

Simply that I don't know. He may have, never asked. Next time I talk to him I'll ask him and get back to you.
No need to get back to me. That's all you. I get a little edgy when people claim an edible won't get them high. It's just not the same as smoking so people tend to say something instead of believing. Its odd. One person knows they work one says they can't even feel a thing. Sketchy to me. Just my stony opinion

D

Deplorable

Just saying 2-3 whacks of flower and I'm good. 350mg from a brownie which I've seen crush a pro had a minimal to no effect on me.

Smerb

Smerb

I used to make edibles with herb that wasn't decarboxilated, still would put you to sleep and help you poop. Now that I decarb, it has a stony effect, I wasn't looking for this but some patients do.

D

Deplorable

Are you skinny? Are you chubby? Whats up?

I'm neither - I'm almost 50, 5'9" and 175 lbs (down from 190 in last 4 months). I wouldn't call myself athletic, per se, but most non-athletic people refer to me as "athletic" build. Other than inherited high cholesterol, I have no underlying medical issues. Any physical ailments are musculoskeletal and are resultant of trauma and injuries. I eat a good diet, with minimal junk, lots of fruits, veggies, and grains, and small amounts of meats. And honestly, no one ever pegs me for being older than 35. Oh, and I'm a French model. J/K.

Seriously though, the other thing is that I never get "that stoned". I have never really been able to smoke enough weed (not that I try often) to get baked. I get stoned to a point, and then anything beyond that doesn't do much.

Smerb

Smerb

I'm neither - I'm almost 50, 5'9" and 175 lbs (down from 190 in last 4 months). I wouldn't call myself athletic, per se, but most non-athletic people refer to me as "athletic" build. Other than inherited high cholesterol, I have no underlying medical issues. Any physical ailments are musculoskeletal and are resultant of trauma and injuries. I eat a good diet, with minimal junk, lots of fruits, veggies, and grains, and small amounts of meats. And honestly, no one ever pegs me for being older than 35. Oh, and I'm a French model. J/K.

Seriously though, the other thing is that I never get "that stoned". I have never really been able to smoke enough weed (not that I try often) to get baked. I get stoned to a point, and then anything beyond that doesn't do much.
guess what? sucks to be you. on the stoner level J/k
You should smoke more to activate your cannabinoid receptors on a high level, keep your body working itself out.

Ceveres

Ceveres

Couple fat @$$ dabs and I guarantee you'll be baked lol Gave my step bro his first dab after he'd been drinking. Got so stoned he got the spins and puked. I don't have any issue getting high unless I dab for a week straight and then try smoking a bowl to get high.

stiffneck

stiffneck

Back when I needed to go to dispensaries the high priced edibles didn't do jack shit...

When I make edibles now from my harvests I just use buds/flowers as any fan leaves or such go into the mulch pile not the edibles... I make them as strong as I can. Recently I got a MBM2 and use it often... I use about a two ounces to a pound of butter. VERY potent cookies/edibles.

I get tired of eating cookies all the time so I also make canna-capsules with coconut oil also... I have also been known to put a slab of butter in my coffee. That's a bitchen way to start your day..
Once I made some RSO... It was the first time I had made it myself and like a fucking idiot I took about a 1/4 cup of that RSO. I got so messed up my wife and kids could not wake my ass up AT ALL. I have had medical issues in the past and they got scred I wasn't waking up and called 911. I kind of remember the paramedics... I didn't want to go I guess. I woke up two days later strapped to a bed in the ICU at the hospital. haha... yep... THAT happened.

LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

Back when I needed to go to dispensaries the high priced edibles didn't do jack shit...

When I make edibles now from my harvests I just use buds/flowers as any fan leaves or such go into the mulch pile not the edibles... I make them as strong as I can. Recently I got a MBM2 and use it often... I use about a two ounces to a pound of butter. VERY potent cookies/edibles.

I get tired of eating cookies all the time so I also make canna-capsules with coconut oil also... I have also been known to put a slab of butter in my coffee. That's a bitchen way to start your day..
Once I made some RSO... It was the first time I had made it myself and like a fucking idiot I took about a 1/4 cup of that RSO. I got so messed up my wife and kids could not wake my ass up AT ALL. I have had medical issues in the past and they got scred I wasn't waking up and called 911. I kind of remember the paramedics... I didn't want to go I guess. I woke up two days later strapped to a bed in the ICU at the hospital. haha... yep... THAT happened.
Care to share your recipe?

How much did you spend on your MBM2?

stiffneck

stiffneck

Care to share your recipe?

How much did you spend on your MBM2?

Not much of a recipe... make the butter in the MBM2 and then make some cookies and or slap that butter in my coffee...

I think it was more than 4 ounces I put into the MBM2 for two pounds of butter. I decarb the buds... no leaf or such just flowers... then PACK the MBM2 a little past the full line they have there... then strain that and put that butter into ice cube trays....

When I make cookies I just eye the butter out and use maybe a little more than what you would use for regular cookies.... these cookies are fucking strong... will lay you out. I swear it's the only way I can get a Solid nights sleep....

I give my dogs some because I love my dogs... I will give them a Crumb... like the size of half a silver dime.... and they sleep all day....

How much was the MBM2? I think I paid $175 for it. I also Won another one off facebook. I traded it to some guy for some seeds he said were cup winners.... yeah i got taken on that deal nothing sprouted....

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Eat one of my 80mg edibles and I can guarantee you'll feel it. Imo, most marketed or store bought products are made weak and labeled more potent than what it actually is. And who knows what's actually inside and how their made.
LOL ya Momma makes some that will put a 300 lb man on the couch!!!

I have heard some folks are immune to edibles, but I havent done any research on what it is called. I dont have that issue. :D

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
LOL ya Momma makes some that will put a 300 lb man on the couch!!!

I have heard some folks are immune to edibles, but I havent done any research on what it is called. I dont have that issue. :D
I used to say that about myself till i ate this tiny ass cookie i got for free at a dispo like 7years ago that fucked my world up. I then went on a quest to make my own. Now in my circle im known as the daywrecker .

Top Bottom