Edibles Made With Stems

• Thread starter Johnny Perry
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

Johnny Perry

I'm new to this place so if this has already been a thread, my bad. So I've been reading some stuff on making Edibles with the stems and leaves. I'm saving all my stems when I get bags until I get a bigger place to grow. I tried it a month ago with some shake I got from some dude I met through Craigslist when I posted a gig about making edibles and I made cookies with it, they came out OK. I couldn't tell if I got a lift but my mom said she was all giggley and smiling at church and didn't know why lol. It was the cookies. Take in mind my mom never smokes. Just trying to find a lil advice on the subject.

Og Gong

Og Gong

Rip Geologic
I'm new to this place so if this has already been a thread, my bad. So I've been reading some stuff on making Edibles with the stems and leaves. I'm saving all my stems when I get bags until I get a bigger place to grow. I tried it a month ago with some shake I got from some dude I met through Craigslist when I posted a gig about making edibles and I made cookies with it, they came out OK. I couldn't tell if I got a lift but my mom said she was all giggley and smiling at church and didn't know why lol. It was the cookies. Take in mind my mom never smokes. Just trying to find a lil advice on the subject.
Don't use the stems to make edibles. You wanna use the trim off the buds after harvest or the buds themselves to make good edibles. I like making butter with it, then use the butter to make cookies.

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
You can use the stems, theres not AS much thc on them but if they came from nugs.. theres thc on them, your just going to need ALOT.. And you need to extract the thc first with ethanol then boil that down, decarboxylate the thc then bake that into something, or just mix with coconut oil and eat it straight up.

Og Gong

Og Gong

Rip Geologic
You can use the stems, theres not AS much thc on them but if they came from nugs.. theres thc on them, your just going to need ALOT.. And you need to extract the thc first with ethanol then boil that down, decarboxylate the thc then bake that into something, or just mix with coconut oil and eat it straight up.
Extract with ethanol? I don't ever do that. But then again I don't use stems to make edibles.

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
could use butane too i guess I just don't make dabs anymore so i was going with what i would do if in that situation...

We can't all have jars and jars and jars of weed :P

Well we can. but..

rmoltis

rmoltis

The Beast Slayer
Supporter
In the recent past I cut down 4 males a couple days after flip.

Then cut %100 of each one up into small pieces then into the magic bullet. Once done placed in small pot mixed with fresh milk. Then decarboxylated the mixture on the stove.

Later split it into three 8oz portions of milk. Each of which gave me a psychedelic high.

And all this from cooking down 4 males plants with no buds or frost. And using the entire plant.

So if anyone tells you not to use %100 of the plant. Don't listen to them. The plant has different properties in different locations (buds,stems, leaves etc)

J

Johnny Perry

That's what I've been reading. Lots of people say you can use 100% of the plant. When I had that shake I made coconut oil with it. I decarbed it for 20 min I think at 150 degrees and then put the oil and shake in my crock pot and cooked it on low for 24 hours. Didn't come out very potent. It did get you a lil high with like a teaspoon of oil. Idk if it was just week shake or I cooked it to long or what

Latest posts

Top Bottom