Edibles

• Thread starter AJGirlsGrow2
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
fatawa

fatawa

Theres recipes here..look deeper..i wud suggest using the buds tho.i kno im not where u at but zips=225here..least mine.and i can put a zip n 2sticks butter,cut my pan in 16pcs(2×2)n get $20 alday...my dude gets $30...i will say its all n how good yur weed is,but mine lays people down for 8-12hrs.lol

DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
I like washing bud or trim with alcohol and then decarb it on the stove until bubbles stop and use that for my edibles, the taste is much more mild than a traditional butter. Rosin can also be used but I dont have a press or I would be using it for a tasteless extract.

SatansTaint

SatansTaint

If you are trying to make money with your leftovers, maybe try making ice hash. Not sure about any ratios versus making butter , but unless you have people lined up for edibles, I feel like selling hash would be easier. I could be totally wrong though...
I'm in mass also , good luck

DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
i like the taste...lightweight....lmfao.na u speak the truth..hes got the milder,estrogen version.lmao
I dont mind the taste but I have to talk my wife in to forcing one down with a grimmace on her face, for distributing I would think youd want the wife friendly version.
I did however not totally cook all of the alcohol out before making into edibles once, those were inedible...

AJGirlsGrow2

AJGirlsGrow2

I think I found my calling, I have always LOVED to cook and I am damn good at it,,,, add some weed to the mix I'll be cheffing it the fuck up!!! Seriously considering finding my way into the business, around the legal channels and ropes of course, but I'm good at 3 things for sure, Weed, Numbers, and Cooking, BOOM. Bahahahahaha :party1::smoking::fire::D:D:cool::badboy::drunk2::love1:

h4ppyf4rmer

h4ppyf4rmer

just made some cannabutter lastnight from my trimmings. I'm not an edibles fan, for some reason it makes me feel weird instead of just high...

h4ppyf4rmer

h4ppyf4rmer

I think it's just the way I react to it, kind of makes me feel panic-y, I'm happy just vaping };-)

AJGirlsGrow2

AJGirlsGrow2

If I have enough until my next harvest I'll use bud, if I'm gonna try it might as well do it right then ill try trimmings to see how it compares just for shits n giggles.

Top Bottom