Ehle Bongs And Pipes

• Thread starter Storm Raven
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Storm Raven

Storm Raven

I prefer glass bongs and pipes and have had lots of different glass ware over the years like ROOR. I find I really like the quality vs price of EHLE bongs and pipes. I really like the Steamroller pipe they make.

Anyone else ever had an EHLE bong or pipe? :cool:

Mr_GreenGenes

Mr_GreenGenes

My lungs are so fucked up from several bouts of pneumonia I cant even hit a bong anymore...lucky I'm able to still partake at all. Always loved a good bong though...still got a nice SYNC made in NC but it never gets used. Some talented glass blowers out there for sure. MGG

Storm Raven

Storm Raven

ehle_steam_roller_small_t.jpg

This is the EHLE Steamroller pipe. Its great quality, easy to clean, and cheap. I use a glass screen so its pure. I really like their bongs too.

fishwhistle

fishwhistle

I like it,a nice simple bong,im not into all the percs and shit inside nowadays,i guess im just old school,lol.The pipe is very nice too,simplicity.

Brenda90

Brenda90

I don't like bongs but I don't know why. I like just one single bong, one that I have now. But I like pipes. But I don't use them.

rmoltis

rmoltis

The Beast Slayer
Supporter
This is the same bong I own..
IMG_1373.jpg

The straight tube glass on glass is my preffered style. Science says air flows most efficiently with least pressure drop & resistance through a straight tube/pipe.

This translates into an easier/smoother draw with less pull needing to be used by your lungs.

So watch out you will suck down too much smoke too quick if your not paying attention.

Guys I am curious why you don't just buy a cheap bong rather than spend so much?

Your paying for lab quality glass (borosilicate) chemical resistant, temperature change resistant etc. Also quality of workmanship.

Ooopsi

Ooopsi

Guys I am curious why you don't just buy a cheap bong rather than spend so much?
Oh well, that's easy to answer for me. When I was a teenager, hanging around with my skate-crew we were like: everything has to be big and fat. We were doing stuff like bong-olympics you know, like the harder you hit it, the cooler you were. That's a long time ago. Today I have a whole different approach to smoking and now I actually prefer smoother smoke, so I recently bought a black leaf honeycomb. It doesn't really feel like hitting one of these old bongs and that's just fine for me. I want to stop using tobacco and cigarettes. That's why I bought it first place. More money, less pain in the lungs. Normal bongs do scare me a bit. I guess I've lost some of my bad-ass attitude... Lol!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom