Elite Nutrient Line

• Thread starter kushdaking
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
PhatNuggz

PhatNuggz

I switched from using Hydroponic Research V+B for ~ 3 years to EH Cal Pro Bloom and was very happy with not only the stickiness, but the smoothness of the smoke

This time I'm vegging with EH 3 part. Transitioning to Bloom now

Can anything be 'that much' better?

Velodrone

Velodrone

Elite all the way. Im actually getting ready to run them against Kind, CNS17 and Dutch pro. I have ran them all and then some. Elite runs clean, great ratios, and they actually have a reasonable feeding program( for those just learning). Its beating the pants off Kind at the moment. Hmmm, never thought id say that.

20160817 225543
kushdaking

kushdaking

I switched from using Hydroponic Research V+B for ~ 3 years to EH Cal Pro Bloom and was very happy with not only the stickiness, but the smoothness of the smoke

This time I'm vegging with EH 3 part. Transitioning to Bloom now

Can anything be 'that much' better?
Have you tried EH 2 part?? Do you see much of a difference between the 2 part and 3 part??

DetGrnThumb

DetGrnThumb

I'm the national sales manager for Elite amongst other things. Feel free to drop anything on me you'd like

John Rotten

John Rotten

I'm the national sales manager for Elite amongst other things. Feel free to drop anything on me you'd like
I have a very important question for ya? I just recently switched from advanced to elite and also just started using reverse osmosis. I pop a lot of seeds, so what I was wondering? How many parts of calmag will pretty much cover all stains? With advanced i would calmag it to 420-490 on a .7 scale. How many parts of calmag on a .5 scale do I need with Elite? I just to let you know I have really high hopes with you guys. Your help would much be appreciated.

Leew421

Leew421

I think the amount of anything is subjective to every grow and trying to assimilate all grows into one cut and paste template may not work in your best interest. I would suggest letting the plants tell you what they need. Adding calmag all the time won't help as much as splitting it to just calcium and just mag sulfate or Epsom salt. Sometimes you don't need the extra iron in calmag or maybe you need more calcium than magnesium. Just a thought. I stopped buying calmag a long time ago and never looked back

Two.Bears

Two.Bears

a cookie cutter approach is the wrong way to go. Different strains have different needs

I have a very important question for ya? I just recently switched from advanced to elite and also just started using reverse osmosis. I pop a lot of seeds, so what I was wondering? How many parts of calmag will pretty much cover all stains? With advanced i would calmag it to 420-490 on a .7 scale. How many parts of calmag on a .5 scale do I need with Elite? I just to let you know I have really high hopes with you guys. Your help would much be appreciated.
In GB

Top Bottom