• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Cali clouds

Cali clouds

Yeah, just by advanced instead. It is a shitty version of sensi

kushdaking

kushdaking

Yeah, just by advanced instead. It is a shitty version of sensi
The whole line is shit??? Good thing I bought the small bottles. I know the story behind them creating the brand... just started running it.. it'd that bad though???

Cali clouds

Cali clouds

I was told homie quit advanced nute and started emerald harvest. I have used advanced for years and then switched 2 rooms to emerald harvest 3 part. I have ran it for 3 runs and not got a single harvest as good as the advanced. I just switched everything back to sensi a and b. It always did keep the plants really healthy looking in veg though. We averaged about 1.7 per light on emerald harvest and over 2 with advanced. Quality is also not as good. That's my opinion. I'm sure the next guy will say I'm stupid and tell u the exact opposite

kushdaking

kushdaking

I was told homie quit advanced nute and started emerald harvest. I have used advanced for years and then switched 2 rooms to emerald harvest 3 part. I have ran it for 3 runs and not got a single harvest as good as the advanced. I just switched everything back to sensi a and b. It always did keep the plants really healthy looking in veg though. We averaged about 1.7 per light on emerald harvest and over 2 with advanced. Quality is also not as good. That's my opinion. I'm sure the next guy will say I'm stupid and tell u the exact opposite
Thanks man

PhatNuggz

PhatNuggz

I have a thread here regarding EH v Hydroponic Research, which I have used excursively for ~ 3 years. I just harvested 3 plants that were grown in HR but flowered with EH 2 part (including all the supplements)

I now have 3 clones and 6 seedlings started using EH Grow 3 part. Loving what I am seeing in root growth/development, ditto plant development.

I need to post new pics of the seedlings

early smoke report is incredibly smooth

IMG 3480
IMG 3492
S

SHIRDABZALOT

About to chop some EH grown coco plants. Looked healthy all.the way thflower. Half the room was in dirt all organic, half in coco with EH. Looked almost the same the whole run. Honestly the yield looks a lil lower on the coco with EH. Probably a one run And done for me as I didn't see a significant difference

kushdaking

kushdaking

And I gotta say, phattnuggz you gotta cut your.ppm's in your feed brother those plants are fried. Less is more man, less is more. Not trying to be a dickhead just a word of advice. Plus they look like they coulda went 2 more weeks.
I was thinking the same thing

PhatNuggz

PhatNuggz

And I gotta say, phattnuggz you gotta cut your.ppm's in your feed brother those plants are fried. Less is more man, less is more. Not trying to be a dickhead just a word of advice. Plus they look like they coulda went 2 more weeks.

You know what happens when you assume?

The fried leaves were due to me using the glass lenses on the CoBs at ~ 14", which is about 8" too close. Although I quickly removed the lenses, that kind of damage cannot be undone, but it did not hurt the buds

here's the runt of the litter. Glad I let her grow out. 158gms wet should equal ~ 45gms dry

IMG 3503
IMG 3504
IMG 3505
dankninja

dankninja

tryin the honey chome out. hasn't had any negative effect yet

PhatNuggz

PhatNuggz

Here's the fullest (is that a word?) plant I've grown to date- Diesel seed but this pheno smells sweeter

The second & third pic is below the first horizontal

Cube is 19" on center.

IMG 3784
IMG 3785

guymandude

guymandude

personally, i think they look like they are finishing up and using the stored energy. The buds don't look friend at all.

I am considering trying this nutrient line out.
anyone sold on it? has anyone had great results?

guymandude

guymandude

about the feeding levels, I would think starting with a little less than half strength in hydro is prudent. What about coco? is the same feed, water, feed, water, etc....

kushdaking

kushdaking

So I've ran emerald now for close to a year and got to say this line is killing advanced lol. From cost to quality. The nutes are amazing

kushdaking

kushdaking

about the feeding levels, I would think starting with a little less than half strength in hydro is prudent. What about coco? is the same feed, water, feed, water, etc....
So I run emerald on a stair stepper system. I mix my food in the Rez every Monday at around 1200PPM I use what's I need and top off the Rez to drop the PpM by the end of the week the PPM is below 500 thus flushing your plants. And I repeat weekly through veg and flower. The savings on nutes rocking it this way is amazing. Hands down one of the most dominant nutes on the market. I've ran advanced, mills, house and garden, etc... emerald harvest is killin it

guymandude

guymandude

so as far as how much you are mixing compared to their feeding chart, how does that compare?

what levels are you feeding them? milliliters please

kushdaking

kushdaking

so as far as how much you are mixing compared to their feeding chart, how does that compare?

what levels are you feeding them? milliliters please
I'm probably using atleast 40% less nutrients then there 2 part feeding chart. I mix on mondays what the chart calls for then add an additional 100-150ML of emerald goddess, base and depending there week in flower during peak flower production I'll add king king kola into the mix. I also recommended running honey comb a little higher then documented during weeks 3-6

Top Bottom