Enough With The Widowz

• Thread starter CultiVAtOR
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

CultiVAtOR

So I'm gonna add some light to our section on this badass forum lol..

WaaaaTF is going on here in Hawaii with these damn widows that's been going around for o about 10years strong!!!
Am I the only person who can chief that shyt and not get a fly hgih..
I mean Ive had it from many different farmers and it's like a sick and twisted rerun of a joke..
Input please my bradahz and sistahz..!

Oh and I know it's easy to grow and the whole bag appeal, LoL..! I know some of u are gonna say that..

J

jaybird

aloha.... widowz....

Widowz out in the islands is junk.....the strain is cool...grows easy looks nice...but if they don't take the time to cure it....then its gonna taste like a pair of grannies' pantees.....it's really sad....many so-called growers think that no one can tell that it was only quick dried...no even dried completely....some even is a bit moldy....poor presentation....all I can say is I expected more from that island.....the same with the shitty diesel...from yet another island...same problem...they just quick dry and off to market....patients deserve better then that....glad I grow my own meds. or I'd be stuck smoking some island schwag.
well sorry if this offended anyone.....it is..... what it is...take that extra time...no short cuts...
aloha...be saf...gro-on
jaybird

C

CultiVAtOR

Yeah the quick dry method isn't cutting it I agree.. What's so hard about flushing for 2 weeks and curing it.. If your gonna take the time to grow this stuff atleast take the time to finish it the right way... widowZ sucks plain and simple.. Even if the flush that crap lol..! I'm more of a L.A confidential kinda guy, in the indica world... Sativa ooooh I love my pineapples..!! Millions of strains out there broaden your horizon my Hawaii bradahz and sistahz.. Read, read, read choke info online no excuses..!!
Cheeeee

H

HortonsOwn

there's ALL OF THESE IN HAWAII...particularly O'ahu... Green Dragon, GDP, OGK, SFVOGK, DeadHeadOG, TahoeOG, LarryOG, DairyQueen, Querkle, Bubbleicous, SuperSkunk, LA Con, Cat Kush, Blue Dream, Qrazy Train, Grape God, Chiesel, NYCD Diesel, Somango, Blueberry Gum, Purple Pineberry....most idiots are drooling over and focusing a lot on stupid stuff like OGK, SFVOGK, DeadHeadOG, TahoeOG, Larry OG...see a trend? Enough with the OG! It's a great set of traits yes...breed with them, yes...stabilize with them, yes...But give it a rest! lololol...Whatever happened to your Jack Herer hybrids, C99 hybrids, NL#5 and#1 back crosses? Highland sativa hybrids with soaring experiences, and some indica hash back crosses? Come on! Bohdi Seeds is like the only dude right now at Attitude who can really rep some serious genes and breeding. Go Bohdi!

COgeorge

COgeorge

Premium Member
Supporter
Im trying to get a small set up going on oahu, would anyone wanna trade a few cuts, or know where to find some. I have tangerine dream, powerskunk, and sour d. that id be willing to trade.

808strainz

I have smoked weed around the world, I feel hawaiian buds is the best, far superior to any haole strains grown indoor with chem rubbish lol. Widow was never a first pick it just looks mean and is a fast one.

B

billford420

i havent been seeing the widowz around so much nowdays. oahu med patient here btw. ;)

PorchMonkey4Life

PorchMonkey4Life

the big island garbage widow has been around for what seems like forever and they aint ever gonna change, bonus is they all dont seem to mind sitting around trying to sell the same shit to tourist or trying to send flate rate boxs of the garbage over to oahu...You gotta realize oahu is always 10 years behind the mainland and big island is 20 years behind them, there still trapped in the 90z white widow and ak 47 just won the cannibis cup in the bigislands time loop..in 20 years it will be Chemdog #4 and Chemdog D

F

FatBoy808

Premium Member
Supporter
Wassup Braddaz, I been outta da game fo a while :itwasntme So I started up again wit almost no connections (everyones on the straight & narrow) Somebody gave me socalled "White Widow" I grew some out and they looked good at first, then most'of'em hermed, and a few made it into 12/12, and all I'm gonna say is that it was a waste of my time. I doubt it was real WW anyways, because I've seen some bomb WW...

As far as Big Island I would say yeah, dey behind da times a litto :D

I'm F.B.I., I stay Oahu now, but even though Big Island was behind the times, they still had bomb ass shit, no joke... You jus gotta know where fo go... Used to have one Jap from HPP, I think, I dunno??? I know he was in Puna, we used to call his weed the Grenades because his buds was slightly smaller den one baseball, rock hawd, and literally white with crystals, and no one can tell me das WW, because dat shit is str8 up couch-lock bomb. Fucka started rockin da glass dick and dat was da end... To be honest, clear is what fucked up MJ cultivation in HI, as a state. Everybody pulling early, rippin off ahda growers, rippin off dere own potnahz. I knew one guys from Pahala who started trading 1lb of killas for 1oz of clear, in less den a year, bradda was tradin 1lb of schwagg for 1ball of clear, fooo real... I tried Puna Gold, Kona Gold (pretty much da same ting), Mango Hash, Grenades, Mt. View Sweet Corn, all bomb, jus hawd to find, especially now in da wake of ice.

HortonsOwn said:
there's ALL OF THESE IN HAWAII...particularly O'ahu... Green Dragon, GDP, OGK, SFVOGK, DeadHeadOG, TahoeOG, LarryOG, DairyQueen, Querkle, Bubbleicous, SuperSkunk, LA Con, Cat Kush, Blue Dream, Qrazy Train, Grape God, Chiesel, NYCD Diesel, Somango, Blueberry Gum, Purple Pineberry....most idiots are drooling over and focusing a lot on stupid stuff like OGK, SFVOGK, DeadHeadOG, TahoeOG, Larry OG...see a trend? Enough with the OG! It's a great set of traits yes...breed with them, yes...stabilize with them, yes...But give it a rest! lololol...Whatever happened to your Jack Herer hybrids, C99 hybrids, NL#5 and#1 back crosses? Highland sativa hybrids with soaring experiences, and some indica hash back crosses? Come on! Bohdi Seeds is like the only dude right now at Attitude who can really rep some serious genes and breeding. Go Bohdi!
Yeees Suuuh... I just got a pack from Bodhi, I gotta finish some Pineapple first.

Dis is some local delight right heah, no WW...
8 26 2011c

8 26 2011a

I call dis Halawa Hash in honor of da guy who cultivated it.

Peace out Braddaz, Aloha.
Fats

jajabrinks

jajabrinks

Yep that's those uneducated growers who get random seeds from their friends of weak-line, unstable White Widow genetics - makes for shoddy weed.

Latest posts

Top Bottom