Epsom Salts

• Thread starter Samoan
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Samoan

Samoan

Does anyone use Epsom Salts? How much? When?
From what I have read Foliar is the best way to add it, however I like the idea of watering it in at intervals to avoid deficiency to begin, I guess effectiveness of this depends on variables.

Epsom salts
N

nemojackson

i use it throughout till two weeks to harvest,i use about 40gr par 100L of water ( RO or air con discharge
i am in coco perlite 50/50 mix, for base (which also run through the grow till last week of flower) i use 6,2,2 bio fish emulsion with all the needed micro elements also as a base i use 6,1,2 grape/sugar beet and plant extract combine 300ML par 100L of water, i do supplement with bio nove 13/14 as needed among humic acid and missing link/bio root/benzyme(bio nove
i have started using MS about 5yr ago when my plant in my aquaponic grow started to look light green and pale,
the results were greet and speedy in a day or two adding chelated iron and MS the leaf coloring has changed from light green to lash green, i sound like a salesman for this product but i do love it and it did improve the plant qwlty, some say use one teaspoon per Liter and some per gallon i use a lot less but continuously,i bought it cheaply as a food grade in a 25KG from a wholesale fertiliser supplies,

Samoan

Samoan

i use it throughout till two weeks to harvest,i use about 40gr par 100L of water ( RO or air con discharge
i am in coco perlite 50/50 mix, for base (which also run through the grow till last week of flower) i use 6,2,2 bio fish emulsion with all the needed micro elements also as a base i use 6,1,2 grape/sugar beet and plant extract combine 300ML par 100L of water, i do supplement with bio nove 13/14 as needed among humic acid and missing link/bio root/benzyme(bio nove
i have started using MS about 5yr ago when my plant in my aquaponic grow started to look light green and pale,
the results were greet and speedy in a day or two adding chelated iron and MS the leaf coloring has changed from light green to lash green, i sound like a salesman for this product but i do love it and it did improve the plant qwlty, some say use one teaspoon per Liter and some per gallon i use a lot less but continuously,i bought it cheaply as a food grade in a 25KG from a wholesale fertiliser supplies,
First of all, Mahalo for sharing, A lot of stuff here I get to read and reread...and learn about now...Radical

Air con discharge? Radical

Bio nove 13/14?

I'm really wanting to get into making FPJ.
Adding some KNF techniques to coco

J

Jfrezy

Slow down lets not try and do too much so why something happens we don't know which direction it came from. Growing in pretty simple don't do what's not needed.

Latest posts

Top Bottom