Ethics In Breeding

• Thread starter CageyBee
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

The Thai sticks of the time were really small and not too good, compared to current stuff. Half the time it was simply a stem with the attached buds, with a piece of hemp string wrapped around it. They weren't much bigger, if as big, as a school pencil. They WERE exotic compared to the local stuff...in the Ohio/Pa area, it wasn't exactly high tech stuff that eventually made it from down south. If you bought something, it was usually shake and full of seeds. Of course, we were kids and didn't know better...as time went on we learned...
if you didnt have opium dip on the thai stick,it was just a stick with a bud,true thai stick is dipped and dried with the string around the bud and that shit would have you floored hahahah

Jimster

Jimster

Supporter
if you didnt have opium dip on the thai stick,it was just a stick with a bud,true thai stick is dipped and dried with the string around the bud and that shit would have you floored hahahah

I remember the opium dipped thai sticks, although I really don't know if it was opium or not, since people were selling incense and saying it was opium soaked hash. I think they called it red rock or something...it was a big scam but nobody wanted to admit that they had no idea what opium was supposed to look and taste like, so everyone smoked this Red Rock incense and claimed they got stoned. :love1:
It takes a good amount of opium to notice the buzz and I never got anything that was actual opium as far as I know. Real opium I have had (I have John Lennon's Opium pipe Yoko gave him, seriously...got it at a Christie's auction), but in the rural area where I grew up, there wasn't much and half of what was around was trash.
You pay your money and you takes your chances.

chillywilly

chillywilly

The Thai sticks of the time were really small and not too good, compared to current stuff. Half the time it was simply a stem with the attached buds, with a piece of hemp string wrapped around it. They weren't much bigger, if as big, as a school pencil. They WERE exotic compared to the local stuff...in the Ohio/Pa area, it wasn't exactly high tech stuff that eventually made it from down south. If you bought something, it was usually shake and full of seeds. Of course, we were kids and didn't know better...as time went on we learned...
Greetings I did the 'Thai stik' in 2005 KC Brains Leda Uno that produced that 'stik', actually twigs that were resin coated...this strain is the lemon grass Thai veriety...blow your head off all day 2 hit high...he he... wow...still got those f2 seeds I did and the original KC LU...
cw

Latest posts

Top Bottom