Ethos Collective "member Berry".........

• Thread starter sshz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
sshz

sshz

This is Ethos's favorite strain, above all his others. Sweet, tart and citrus mixed with an old school skunk in some pheno's. HEAVY, long lasting hybrid effects, but leans to the indica side. THC up to 28%, solid yields, and stinky. I haven't yet been disappointed with anything from Ethos. 16 days into veg, maybe another 2 weeks until flowering.

Ethos collective member berry

Dbear180

Dbear180

Idk if I talked to you on the other ethos thread or not but I ran his mandarin dreams & I liked it a lot. I have some Lemon Grape Bubba Temple seedlings going right now I'll be running later this year.

sshz

sshz

Ive done their Zsweet Inzanity, Citral Glue and a few others- I've liked or loved them all. People are reporting some hermies on certain strains so you need to be careful what you choose, but otherwise high quality. They are supposedly coming out with some new strains in the next few months.

Dbear180

Dbear180

Ive been happy too. Yeah I think hes calling it the "cali line"? Idk but I have seen a few new things he says will be out @ end of the yearish.

Dbear180

Dbear180

Nice. I just picked up both the inzane, the zsweet, & citral glue r1. Might be a lil bit tho til I run em. Gotta sex everything I have right meow & if I get a few boys I might have room to pop a few of the new.

Also got something from the crockett/DNA heritage collection called Johnny Chimpo. Description is pure gorilla kush. Might be a glue cross Idk, sounded dif than what i already run, thought I'd try it out next to that citral glue r1 when time comes round.

Dbear180

Dbear180

Doesnt say. My lemonwalker from DNA is fackin awesome tho. Indica dom hybrid, def the heaviest hitter I've got & it yields pretty good. I'd imagine a "gorilla pure kush" to be indica dom, so with a lil training I'll prob end up with nice some shorty bushes but we'll see. I'd imagine with this collaboration of breeders really cant go wrong, gonna find a winner.

Dbear180

Dbear180

I was wondering how did your zsweet & inzane do indica/sativa feeling wise?

sshz

sshz

Both lean about 70%-80% to the sativa side. Both are creepers, and it takes a bit for the buzz to build. EVERY single person who has tried them, loves them. Very strong and long lasting. Some of the best stuff I've done in a very long time. Even with the heavy sativa feelings, a few hours later they become very relaxing and sleep isn't far off. Inzane is a more difficult grow though, as the plants are taller and more branchy.

Dbear180

Dbear180

Both lean about 70%-80% to the sativa side. Both are creepers, and it takes a bit for the buzz to build. EVERY single person who has tried them, loves them. Very strong and long lasting. Some of the best stuff I've done in a very long time. Even with the heavy sativa feelings, a few hours later they become very relaxing and sleep isn't far off. Inzane is a more difficult grow though, as the plants are taller and more branchy.

Nice I usually do indica doms so this will be a good lil change.

tanuki1

tanuki1

I had really good luck with my Citral Glue R1 and the production on both the look and yield are amazing. Frosty, tight packed nodes full of skunky glue flavor. This was my last run and I will be running it again soon. I would really like to get a hold of a pack of their OG Limekiller, but it will have to wait for now. Too many things on too many back burners lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom