Council Of First Knowledge, Jedi Temple Training Facility

• Thread starter EventHorizan
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
G gnome

G gnome

Only if your outside meter box is setup for more than a 100 amp. Mine is only a 100 amp and my inside box is 100 amp.
if I wanted to add a 50 or 60 amp service to my garage, I have to upgrade the meter box to 200 amp. and thats before buying all the stuff for in the garage. Ends up about 800 to a grand. And we havent even talked about cost for water to be ran out there...:(
crazy expensive!

Worth every penny tho!!!

Thejoeybrown

Thejoeybrown

I looked at em b4 i bought my gavitas....idk man they look pretty nice to me...only 2 reasons i went w gavitas is 1. Made in holland which to me is better than china and 2. Got a hot deal
So you're not gonna crunch the numbers for me and compare temps and umols? Lol. Damn it
Yea when it comes down to it I'll make my decision when the time comes. Lol
The deal I can get will play a huge roll. It's not like comparing an apollo 400w to a new gavita. Lol. Seem to be pretty comparable at face value.
That controller just seems a little newer.

G gnome

G gnome

So you're not gonna crunch the numbers for me and compare temps and umols? Lol. Damn it
Yea when it comes down to it I'll make my decision when the time comes. Lol
The deal I can get will play a huge roll. It's not like comparing an apollo 400w to a new gavita. Lol. Seem to be pretty comparable at face value.
That controller just seems a little newer.
Its an art not a science!!! Haha

Wisher619

Wisher619

Gavitas are literally dirt cheap
this is my local shop and they basically give them away

incogneato

incogneato

Ive heard of money laundering, but never heard of bean washing. New tech possibly. I mean shoot you got 100% popped. What type of detergent does your lady use. :p :smoking: No more soaking in phed water in a shot glass, from now on its straight to the washer. :D
That new Tide tech :cool:
Thats shitty....but the 12" fans are worth a hundo...

I just got done connecting all the phone cords to mine and mounting the controller.
Tomorrow, im gonna wire up all the 240v outlets and program the el1 and flower rm is done.
Havent started the veg rm cuz i had to convert all my appliances and furnace and water heater from electric to propane to free up some juice. Propane company has to do final inspection then i can whip something up for veg...had to wait for inspection cuz of veg rm location.View attachment 751918 View attachment 751919 View attachment 751920
Coming along nice, you start a new thread yet?
I've been drooling over these tho too
Dimlux

They have the controller just like gavita
Laser temp reading the canopy temp and will dim or raise the light intensity based on temperature (like the new gavita)
Comes with the Phillips bulbs.
Much more but they're sweet. Been looking at them at my hydro shop
@mancdank ran them, not sure if he's still around but they look legit.
Shit my noctex ballasts dim on heat without a controller. They have a probe and you can set a max temp, it will lower the watts until it hits a safe temp. They fire de too.

Thejoeybrown

Thejoeybrown

Gotta look up how many amps each pull and as it up. Look for a surge rating as it's usually considerably higher just at start up.
Got nothin to do with watts or volts. Just amps. It will be close
4 1k lights is most I would put on a 30 amp. That's only because of the Fire up surge. But if the led is a lot less and the mini doesn't really surge it should.
Look at specs of all those things and it will have the amps

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Gotta look up how many amps each pull and as it up. Look for a surge rating as it's usually considerably higher just at start up.
Got nothin to do with watts or volts. Just amps. It will be close
4 1k lights is most I would put on a 30 amp. That's only because of the Fire up surge. But if the led is a lot less and the mini doesn't really surge it should.
Look at specs of all those things and it will have the amps
I did but really wanted someone with better knowledge to look it over.
Plus the surge aspect makes me want second thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom