(2) 4.55 amp each solis-tek ballast
led ballast
  • 2 x Meanwell LPV-20-12 driver = 1.67 Amp ballast
  • 2 x Meanwell ELG-75-C1050B driver= 1050 mA ballast
  • 2 x Meanwell HLG-120H-C1050B driver= 1050 mA ballast
  • 2 x Meanwell HLG-320H-C1400B driver= 1400 mA ballast
How many amps I need
20 amps?
@hiboy if he's still around is the man to ask. He started the electrical question thread.....just wanted to prove I've been lurki ng the shadows of the farm for awhile...

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Thats shitty....but the 12" fans are worth a hundo...

I just got done connecting all the phone cords to mine and mounting the controller.
Tomorrow, im gonna wire up all the 240v outlets and program the el1 and flower rm is done.
Havent started the veg rm cuz i had to convert all my appliances and furnace and water heater from electric to propane to free up some juice. Propane company has to do final inspection then i can whip something up for veg...had to wait for inspection cuz of veg rm location.View attachment 751918 View attachment 751919 View attachment 751920
Not to be weird, but you have to stop posting pix of your build gnome gives me a weed woody every-time I look!!!! :love2: Rather envious of your space. :D

mancdank

mancdank

That new Tide tech :cool:

Coming along nice, you start a new thread yet?

@mancdank ran them, not sure if he's still around but they look legit.
Shit my noctex ballasts dim on heat without a controller. They have a probe and you can set a max temp, it will lower the watts until it hits a safe temp. They fire de too.
I had it all sat in a box for over a year lol got it all set up now for a test run I've put 9 plants on a 1.2sqm table recirc drip in coco 18ltr pots with a 60/40 coco pebble mix the plants I've used are my own creations there's 4 strawberry dawg ( stardawg x choc strawbs) 4 merkabah (blueberry muffin x sour tangie) and 1 strawberry x nepoji (haven't got a name for this 1 yet) can't really comment too much on the tech yet what I can say is so for so good the structure is amazing so far and everything seems to be working exactly as it should the camera is what imo send the dimlux over the edge but be warned there customer service is none existent

incogneato

incogneato

I had it all sat in a box for over a year lol got it all set up now for a test run I've put 9 plants on a 1.2sqm table recirc drip in coco 18ltr pots with a 60/40 coco pebble mix the plants I've used are my own creations there's 4 strawberry dawg ( stardawg x choc strawbs) 4 merkabah (blueberry muffin x sour tangie) and 1 strawberry x nepoji (haven't got a name for this 1 yet) can't really comment too much on the tech yet what I can say is so for so good the structure is amazing so far and everything seems to be working exactly as it should the camera is what imo send the dimlux over the edge but be warned there customer service is none existent
Glad to see you're still kicking about Manc, you posting that grow here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom