Ever Found Someone's Crop .

• Thread starter One drop
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
if its a large grow it might be bad people because they may have many, many, many micro spots ....

problem is they may be around more often near harvest as every guerrilla on edge
so what i still can not see fir the life of me what gave the right to enter a mans yard and efective steal sorry buddy i do not want u
you to comment anymore your u have made me mad one day i hope you and your buddy get the same thing happen to you good bye and good riddens you thiefe .

SpiderK

SpiderK

your a moron. im telling him walk away .... if its five plants it a kid, either way bad karma. but it sounded like he wanted to take some and like i said him and his family could already be on camera / file

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
in fact @logic can you please cancel my page on your site i dont wist to be on here with people with morals such as this good bye to all have fun in your grows good luck . Regards OD signing off .

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
in fact @logic can you please cancel my page on your site i dont wist to be on here with people with morals such as this good bye to all have fun in your grows good luck . Regards OD signing off .
PM ME need email addy yours..

SpiderK

SpiderK

i just took a note of the grid refrence on the map and marked it off as a no go island ... what would have done . ? ( your post ) !!!!!!!!!!!

why take a grid 0 point and ask question in first place ??? i took a plant when i was 15 ......

go take your meds

tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

holy wow that happen fast IM me some time if u want good luck to you

G gnome

G gnome

i just took a note of the grid refrence on the map and marked it off as a no go island ... what would have done . ? ( your post ) !!!!!!!!!!!

why take a grid 0 point and ask question in first place ??? i took a plant when i was 15 ......

go take your meds

Man fer real!!!!

I didnt get the impression u were trying to justify it. Geez huh.

dan1989

dan1989

Any chance you might reconsider?

DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil

go take your meds
Ive done plenty of things when I was younger that Im not proud of, stole some football tickes once and I still feel horrible for it but people change. I believe if you were still the kind of person that would do something like that, you wouldnt have admitted doing it here.

william76

william76

Iv a question,if ur growing something illegally on someone elses land how can u lay claim to it?76

dan1989

dan1989

To be fair, the thread did ask the question what would you have done, so of course someone might answer that they ripped a crop off.

HailTheLeaf

HailTheLeaf

About 15-16 years ago a buddy of mine hmu and said there was a corn field that got raided about a week earlier around 35mins away from us, i guess he knew some people in the area and the dude that grew it got busted along with the grow. He thought we should go check it out to see if they left anything behind. So we kinda knew the area and we had this chick drive, drop us off and then she just drove around the block until we called her. Sure enough u could see plain as day where they entered from all the crop damage. 2 full plants laying in the ditch right by the trails, we grabbed them, went into the corn and picked them clean. We then hopped on two different trails about 10 rows apart and started to walk in, there were big buds laying everywhere on the ground, whole branches stuck just hanging in corn stalks, it was crazy, we walked in pretty far just loading up our garbage bags as fast as we could and then got the f*ck outta there, it was good bud too, nice dense skunky red hair bud.
Similar incident about 12-13 years ago, except this time closer, we see the corn field raid in progress, busted the dude out there in his grow, a different friend says to me hey man remember when you went into that field a few years ago? Ahhh yes, lets wait a week, sure as sh!t, we go back, lots of crop damage, start hitting up the trails going deep into the corn, about ready to give up as we are only seeing bs leaves and little buds when we spot a plant still in the ground, on the trail and found 5 more before we decided it was time to jet. They were around 2 weeks premature but we pulled them anyway. Now I would never ever do that shit today but back then i was younger with balls of steel and fearless. And we have all done stupid sh!t when we were younger, certain things we regret but it makes you who u are today. And i know today im a kind hearted honest person that approaches every situation with love and peace first above anything else.

HailTheLeaf

HailTheLeaf

Out for a sail today and my wife and kids and i put into a little bay on one of the msny small islands in my area , we had lunch and had a swim and decided to go for a bush walk and see what we could see , ive spent many hrs in and around this area and its very quiet you may be lucky to see another person in a blue moon anyway half an hour walk and i start to smell the destinct smell of heads maturing up wind so i saud to the family you guys headback cause i need to have a crap and yoy dont want to be around when i do that so we parted way they headed back to the beach and started to get thimgs back in the dingy and waight for me to catch up , i followed my nose a few more kms into to bush and low and behold i found 3 small crops all doing well heading madly and smelling good me being me i just took a note of the grid refrence on the map and marked it off as a no go island ... what would have done . ?
And to answer that ?, i woulda gtfo there fast as i could and never even followed my nose, you are lucky that things didnt turn sour out there for you and your fam, maybe next time you are faced with a similar decision, follow common sense and not your nose. Kinda like thinkin with the right head hahaha. Be safe One drop.

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

oh its not the first time ive found crops growing and ive always done the same thing just walk on and dont look back my father taught me well and
I believe in karma and i would hope if any of my 3 outdoor crops were found that they would just walk on and leave the area .
Imho in general most people who actually grow will leave a crop they found but I'd image a non growing toker would get right in there baw deep fillin his pockets n shit like a kid in a candy shop wether it was ripe or not and I would imagine in places were weed is illegal still that a lot would just call the cops.
I can only foresee a small % of the population leaving a crop they found unmolested.maybe its just coz we're im from there is no outdoor grows so people may not understand the risk theyr taking for touching someone's crop.or maybe they would as everyone's seen the movie "the beach" havnt they?

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

About 15-16 years ago a buddy of mine hmu and said there was a corn field that got raided about a week earlier around 35mins away from us, i guess he knew some people in the area and the dude that grew it got busted along with the grow. He thought we should go check it out to see if they left anything behind. So we kinda knew the area and we had this chick drive, drop us off and then she just drove around the block until we called her. Sure enough u could see plain as day where they entered from all the crop damage. 2 full plants laying in the ditch right by the trails, we grabbed them, went into the corn and picked them clean. We then hopped on two different trails about 10 rows apart and started to walk in, there were big buds laying everywhere on the ground, whole branches stuck just hanging in corn stalks, it was crazy, we walked in pretty far just loading up our garbage bags as fast as we could and then got the f*ck outta there, it was good bud too, nice dense skunky red hair bud.
Similar incident about 12-13 years ago, except this time closer, we see the corn field raid in progress, busted the dude out there in his grow, a different friend says to me hey man remember when you went into that field a few years ago? Ahhh yes, lets wait a week, sure as sh!t, we go back, lots of crop damage, start hitting up the trails going deep into the corn, about ready to give up as we are only seeing bs leaves and little buds when we spot a plant still in the ground, on the trail and found 5 more before we decided it was time to jet. They were around 2 weeks premature but we pulled them anyway. Now I would never ever do that shit today but back then i was younger with balls of steel and fearless. And we have all done stupid sh!t when we were younger, certain things we regret but it makes you who u are today. And i know today im a kind hearted honest person that approaches every situation with love and peace first above anything else.
Yes I'm sorry to say if I had found a crop in my teens I woulda been right in there totally clueless about wether it was ready or not

diamond2.0

diamond2.0

i was doing a roofing repair and i could see my neighboors grow in his shed without a door and i could count the branches and tell it was lit by hps. lol. I never told the owner either. i dont talk to them . Like the song goes ' "Let it be "!

Top Bottom