Everyone Uses Microbes, Like It Or Not.

• Thread starter Organikz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
the Russians are made of the same stuff the rest of us are made of man so dont hate on them. The AK47 is the most successful weapon probably of all time and I am quite sure this sales win, is a major kick in the nutts for the worlds largest weapons selling nation. Just think, the Russians have been doing Organics since before the USA was a stable nation. Just think how well we might all learn from each other if we didnt have a programmed response to distrust each other. Its not like the rhetoric of anti Russia holds water when we consider we are living together on a lump of metal in space, sharing and caring.
At least they didnt waste half the worlds GDP trying to make the wonky F-35 work. I think where we can, we ought to pull back from following the thoughts of agenda driven masters who are always trying to make us hate and distrust someone because they do things differently.
In light of bio diversity equaling bio security, it makes sense to love all :) #endrant
It is the most successful weapon in the world ...hands down

Ecompost

Ecompost

To the op, you do not know shit from shine o la. Okay jack may offer aka ivan aka ivan from jungle boys used benis as jack may offer here on the farm. To take it another step farther look in the honey comb thread. Thats is Capulators thread. Cap ran jacks as 3,2,1. Do you know Capulator is the seller of OG BIO WAR and it was tested by farmers here at the farm before it become a brand?

Dude get the fuck off your hippy bullshit mentality. If you spent as much time understanding real science not hippy wook science you may get it, but you don't.

Your stuck living hippy bullshit ideals. You will not open your eyes, you absolutely refuse.
View attachment 767868 View attachment 767868
See this mycellium thats growing in chow mix I am culturing? Thats been fed General hydroponics raw salt N for 2 weeks.

I have had more mycellium form in 2 weeks using og bio war roots and raw salts than that shit pot you call no till. Btw did you soil test that dismal excuse for a medium? Fuck no you and your fellow wooks proboly aligned your chakra's snorted some K and rubed your wookness all over it.

Dude your a failure because you refuse to accept benis grow in salts. There is the proof..do me a favor stop growing septic tanks of pots in a house. Do me another favor stop spreading you inept, un educated wookness bullshit at the farm period. I have grown over 30 years, I have pulled more pounds than you ever will. Your a discrace,a dumb ass and a twat waffle. If you would of been decent in your pm you would not of been told your a piece of shit, a failure, a wook and a all around absolute fucking failure. Ban me I dont give a fuck if this is what the farm is now just bullshit, wookness and mis respresentation of myths and lore I want nothing to do with it at all.

The real growers are leaving daily and I wonder why? No I do know why, were tired of the shit coming from newbs that think temining with microbes or cervantes are gods when both are full of lies and myths but everyone gravitates too
fair enough, but its this that puts people like me off mate. So called real growers coming in to threads with a bad attitude. Rather than politely showing your counter to the debate, you have chosen to be aggressive and unwelcoming.
People have to start somewhere buddy. i take it you covered Cervantes to understand he was talking bollocks? What in teaming with microbes is particularly bothering you? I find it odd that people get upset by other peoples thoughts but there you go, everyone is a nazi I guess.
What is the microbe you are growing, is this eating your compost or your salts? you said its mycelium, is it? from what fungus?

Ecompost

Ecompost

There's a bunch of misinformation and opinions in this thread. I wont even begin to start pointing out the obvious. Heres my suggestion to anyone:

You have to learn to do your own research, and informative reading. What you simply cannot mentally digest ask a credible source. These forums aren't jam packed with knowledgeable sources like they once were! Be cautious! Happy New Years.
this i entirely agree with, Happy New year.

sixstring

sixstring

I have the gigawatts
IMG 20171230 183403637

Ecompost

Ecompost

he looks like he didnt get sign off on his out of work payments. But anyone rocking a cane based wheelchair is OK by me

RippedTorn

RippedTorn

Microbes are the reason your plant has a smell. Only reason.

Low microbe count is the #1 reason most hydro sucks.

Can bacteria survive in synthetics? Only some of them. Microbes ate diverse. The dormant microbes scraped from a dry desert surface are complete different than microbes taken from a jar of rice buried in a bog.

Do bacteria starve to death in synthetic mediums? Absolutely.

As soon as people realize how much bacteria is in organic dank AFTER harvest, maybe more people will understand curing. And maybe the hydro growers will realize they've been growing Diet Weed Lite all this time.

Going back to junior science class: Your armpit sweat has zero smell. The bacteria present on your skin produces armpit smell by eating the sweat and pooping out funk... No food source, no proliferation of bacteria, no funk. Plants roots are just like a armpit, they sweat. The composition of what they sweat is the deciding factor in the plants aroma and flavor, pending what bacterial colonies the exudate attracts.

Last edited:
Rcubed

Rcubed

Can bacteria survive in synthetics? Only some of them.

As soon as people realize how much bacteria is in organic dank AFTER harvest, maybe more people will understand curing. And maybe the hydro growers will realize they've been growing Diet Weed Lite all this time.
I have to admit I'll take organic soil grown over the hydro, but I won't kick the hydro stuff out for eating crackers if I don't have any soil grown

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Can bacteria survive in synthetics? Only some of them.

"Diet weed lite" When one verb isn't enough....................

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter

Can bacteria survive in synthetics? Only some of them. Microbes ate diverse. The dormant microbes scraped from a dry desert surface are complete different than microbes taken from a jar of rice buried in a bog.

Going back to junior science class: Your armpit sweat has zero smell. The bacteria present on your skin produces armpit smell by eating the sweat and pooping out funk... No food source, no proliferation of bacteria, no funk. Plants roots are just like a armpit, they sweat. The composition of what they sweat is the deciding factor in the plants aroma and flavor, pending what bacterial colonies the exudate attracts.
Duh fuck?... Wanna go back to 7th grade science? With beans?

Ecompost

Ecompost

Tom, its all good buddy, you need to relax a bit. Bacteria have lived through worse than us.
Some actual science done by scientists
http://scialert.net/fulltext/?doi=ja.2010.102.110&org=11

Ecompost

Ecompost

Microbes Eat Synthetic Fertilizer
Why do fertilizers not kill bacteria? The simple fact is that the nutrients in fertilizer, especially the nitrate, is a nutrient required by bacteria. They eat it! They actually absorb it since they have no mouth, but you get the idea. They also eat the other nutrients; phosphate, potassium, sulfate etc. Bacteria and fungi need these nutrients as much as plants do.

Once you understand this, it becomes fairly obvious that adding these nutrients to soil will not kill the microbes, unless they are added in very large amounts that prove toxic.

Think of composting. If you add too many browns the composting process goes slowly because there is not enough nitrogen available for the bacteria to eat. Since the bacteria are starving for nitrogen they don’t multiply and composting is slow. Add some nitrogen, either as a fertilizer, or as ‘greens’ which contain higher levels of nitrogen, and the compost pile suddenly heats up. The bacteria now have enough nitrogen to eat, they are active, and they multiply. All of this activity heats up the compost pile.

To better understand composting greens and browns see How to Compost: Browns and Greens.

Fertilizers are Salts and Salts Kill – Don’t They?
You see comments like this all the time; “fertilizers are made up of salts and salts kill bacteria.”

It is true that fertilizers are salts. This is not sodium chloride or table salt. The term ‘salt’ has a different meaning for a chemist. To them, a salt is a compound made up of two or more ions. Table salt is made up of sodium ions and chlorine ions. Ammonium nitrate fertilizer is made up of ammonium ions and nitrate ions, so it is also called a salt.

In dry form the ions come together to form salts. When the salts dissolve in water, the molecules break apart and form ions. When fertilizer salts are spread on the ground the white and gray balls are salt. When it rains, the water dissolves the salt into ions and washes them into the soil. Once they are in the soil they are no longer salts.

Salt will harm bacteria and plant roots if there is direct contact. Due to the large number of microbes in soil, and the small surface area of the fertilizer crystals, this has no significant effect on the microbe populations in soil. Once the salt is dissolved, the ions quickly become diluted as the water moves through the soil layer.

Diluted ions in water do not harm microbes or plant roots. In fact both of their lives depend on the ions being in the water. It is the ions that they absorb – not the salts.

What happens with organic fertilizers like compost and manure? They contain large molecules like protein and carbohydrates. As these are decomposed, they are converted into ions. These ions are the exact same ions that fertilizer produces.

Once commercial fertilizer dissolves in water it is no different than organic fertilizer. Fertilizer does not kill bacteria or fungi.

References:

1. Impact of Organic and Inorganic Fertilizers on Microbial Populations; http://scialert.net/fulltext/?doi=ja.2010.102.110&org=11
  2. Ammonia and Urea fertilization – Facts and Myths; http://www1.agric.gov.ab.ca/$department/deptdocs.nsf/all/faq7758

Latest posts

Top Bottom