Everyone Uses Microbes, Like It Or Not.

• Thread starter Organikz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Ecompost

Ecompost

So hey.... is this food for the plants or just microbes to help with the uptake of nutrients? Haha. I'm new to this stuff...

My plants really liked it when I watered them with this stuff last week. Can I use it as a foliar spray to help with pests?
yes you can foilar spray it, how successful you are at controlling pest, well let us know :-)

Worm casts, or juice/ slurry, or casts made as tea, contain both organic nutrients, and ionic nutrients, so the answer is both, it feeds plants, and microbes both now and tomorrow.
Wormcats or any insect frass/ manure having passed the digestive tract, has picked up a number of microbes on route. These microbes extract food for the worm, beetle, louse or so on and for themselves, the plants, and or other microbes besides.
Plants cant really eat organics, organics must be converted, a bit like me trying to feed you a whole chicken without cutting it up first......more often than not, this "cutting up" happens via a sequence of biology, say horses, beetles, worms, protozoa, fungi, bacteria getting smaller each time, until what was say a 90% grass and 10% mixed green plant material cow shit , in to ionic Nitrogen, Phosphorous and Potassium etc etc which is now ionic and so able to diffuse in to plant roots.
Dont forget, plants sort of just absorb everything right, they cant take a bite traditionally, so everything must be on the small side to pass in to the plant via the various roots to market as they say.
Plants have therefore, evolved to live with microbes, since microbes allow for access to plant required nutrients, and of course help to regulate stressors

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
I love my dogs.... wife thinks maybe a little more than her...

When get outta the shower and my haggard beard is all wet... my australian shepherd likes to lick me clean. Good thing I am now protected against worms....
I love my dog over my ex wife too....and both are SUPER dumb cunts

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
Lmfao licks you clean... Have you tried a dab of peanut budder on your bunghole.... EPIC!!!!

My dog licks everything and everyone and most people find her annoying... Its just lovins

stiffneck

stiffneck

I love my dog over my ex wife too....and both are SUPER dumb cunts

Well.... not sure why mine stayed (the wife) around but glad she did.

Lmfao licks you clean... Have you tried a dab of peanut budder on your bunghole.... EPIC!!!!

My dog licks everything and everyone and most people find her annoying... Its just lovins

There was this one time when I was a kid......

Ecompost

Ecompost

with fava beans and chinanti .... perhaps a tray of Ferrero Rocher for pudding, then try again....???? LMFAO
Walnuts get rid of ass worms, they are much nicer than the shit they sell for dogs :) not that I would know *coughs - exit left*

Ecompost

Ecompost

Thanks.

spezaking of microbes i just got some dog de-wormer in my own mouth. Not bad. Not bad. :)
it often feels complicated, its not, what it is happening is proof that all the Bullshit they have told us about survival of the fittest and dog eat dog, is total and utter bollocks. Life only happens because of collaboration and those surviving are simply evolved and not fit.....

stiffneck

stiffneck

I guess my soul is my dog and bunghole....even the wife wouldnt do it

haha. I said when I was a kid. We are adults now. Dosent your dog give you that look like " dude COME on!"

it often feels complicated, its not, what it is happening is proof that all the Bullshit they have told us about survival of the fittest and dog eat dog, is total and utter bollocks. Life only happens because of collaboration and those surviving are simply evolved and not fit.....
For sure... but I always thought it was WAY more complicated than we could understand...

Sounds a little like Masanobu when his student threw the rock at the snake about to pounce on a mouse. There is no food chain. Its way way more complicated. Eventually everything ends up at the bottom being eaten by the mighty fungus (the real king of the jungle).

I got a chapter or two into the book and then got sidetracked. would like to go finish it. He was talking about just letting nature take its course as opposed to pest control, or other human inputs. There has to be something to this. Why you ask. Simple.

Because when MAN enters the picture HE fucks it up.

When we bought our house way back in 91 this tangerine tree had oranges on it. I dont know why but I decided to put a brick circle around the bottom of the tree. For years it stayed like that. For fucking 25 years. Every year the tree produced fruit. Last year though I dug up those bricks. Under there were lots and lots of worms. I threw a bag of Malibu BU compost and called it good. This year right now is the best year ever it seems. The fruit is so sweet and fuck man I love em....

So..... I dont know man.... its complicated and its not.

stiffneck

stiffneck

you found your soul mate. :)

haha was that directed at GT21 because I had some dog love as a child? or was it directed at me cause I located another dog lover...

Or was it in reference to the wife who is still around?
The wife? Love that girl. Used to walk her home from high school. Fell in love with that girl the first time I laid eyes on her...

jipp

jipp

haha was that directed at GT21 because I had some dog love as a child? or was it directed at me cause I located another dog lover...

Or was it in reference to the wife who is still around?
The wife? Love that girl. Used to walk her home from high school. Fell in love with that girl the first time I laid eyes on her...

it was meant for your wife. :)

stiffneck

stiffneck

I was a big doors fan. The girl I fell in love with looks like Pamela. And I look like that fucker with a Haggard beard!

Top Bottom