Everyone Uses Microbes, Like It Or Not.

• Thread starter Organikz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jipp

jipp

I didn't say I was pulling anything off! I just really hate shaving. what a drag....on the face.
i agree with ya.. unfortunaly im not sure i coul dgrow a full beard. hah.. to much irish in me.. it grows on my chin and sides but i do not think its ever grown full. but maybe iv never tried. laughs.

G gnome

G gnome

I didn't say I was pulling anything off! I just really hate shaving. what a drag....on the face.
Agreed

i agree with ya.. unfortunaly im not sure i coul dgrow a full beard. hah.. to much irish in me.. it grows on my chin and sides but i do not think its ever grown full. but maybe iv never tried. laughs.
Well, idk about that....jim Morrison waa Irish and some am i for that matter and we both have a formidable beards haha

Ecompost

Ecompost

haha. I said when I was a kid. We are adults now. Dosent your dog give you that look like " dude COME on!"

For sure... but I always thought it was WAY more complicated than we could understand...

I got a chapter or two into the book and then got sidetracked. would like to go finish it. He was talking about just letting nature take its course as opposed to pest control, or other human inputs. There has to be something to this. Why you ask. Simple.

Because when MAN enters the picture HE fucks it up.

When we bought our house way back in 91 this tangerine tree had oranges on it. I dont know why but I decided to put a brick circle around the bottom of the tree. For years it stayed like that. For fucking 25 years. Every year the tree produced fruit. Last year though I dug up those bricks. Under there were lots and lots of worms. I threw a bag of Malibu BU compost and called it good. This year right now is the best year ever it seems. The fruit is so sweet and fuck man I love em....

So..... I dont know man.... its complicated and its not.
we built our little company on the premise of CHNOPS not NPK. For me its about understanding natural pre existing cycles and how we might bottle and use these to our advantage. To accelerate or slow, to remediate, to replace the bookends of natural biogeochemical cycles where we have damaged them, or inputs have altered the ratios out of favor.

Ecompost

Ecompost

Sounds a little like Masanobu when his student threw the rock at the snake about to pounce on a mouse. There is no food chain. Its way way more complicated. Eventually everything ends up at the bottom being eaten by the mighty fungus (the real king of the jungle).
agreed, Fungus and humans are the great conductors of eco systems. It is my expressed opinion that we are walking fungus :-)

stiffneck

stiffneck

we built our little company on the premise of CHNOPS not NPK. For me its about understanding natural pre existing cycles and how we might bottle and use these to our advantage. To accelerate or slow, to remediate, to replace the bookends of natural biogeochemical cycles where we have damaged them, or inputs have altered the ratios out of favor.
Words to live by...

L.A.Woman was the only studio album that they brought in someone to play bass.
I just thought Ray had a heavy hand... Haha.

stiffneck

stiffneck

Ray Manzarek played bass on his vox w one hand on all the other albums

The guy was super talented! I forget what show it was but morrison was either not there or out of it and Ray provides the vocals. He sounded JUST like Jim. Well done man... well done.

G gnome

G gnome

The guy was super talented! I forget what show it was but morrison was either not there or out of it and Ray provides the vocals. He sounded JUST like Jim. Well done man... well done.

They actually continued for a short while to make music after jim died. Theres some good songs mof

Latest posts

Top Bottom