Evolution Seeds - aliendog F3's

• Thread starter xX Kid Twist Xx
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
Trefarmer did, I did a smoke report on it actually. I can post it here if you want it here. Hit up Tre and he can let you know what he found! He had me sample two phenos, but I only tried the one so far! Hit me up if you need contact info! ;)

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
i just tried to look and find it but was unable to.

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
IDENTIFICATION: Aliendawg F3 #3
Judge: [Crom]
Date: [7/13/12]
Strain: Aliendawg F3#3
Breeder: [Kid Twist-Evolution Seeds]
Grower: [TreFarmer]

PHYSICAL EXAMINATION

1. __[8]__ Visual Appeal
Rate the visual appeal of the buds from 1-10. 1 being unappealing-10 being excellent.
2. __[8]__ Visible Trichomes Rate the visible trichome content from 1-10 none-totally covered.
3. Use an X to indicate the colors that are present in the trichome heads under magnification or list the percentages of each color for a more precise report. Leave these fields blank if you do not have a powerful magnifier.
Clear [40] ___%
Cloudy [50] ___%
Amber+ [10]___%
4. Mark with X the colors that are present in the buds or for a more detailed color analysis rate presence on a scale 1-9 light-dark.
Brown [3] Green [2] Gold []
Blue [] Grey [] White [5]
Red [] Rust [] Orange []
Purple [] Black []

Rate the bud density from 1-10 airy-dense. For samples that are not in their natural state leave this field blank.
5. __[8.5]__ Bud density
6. Use numbers 1-9 on descriptors that apply to the aroma of freshly broken bud where a one indicates a subtle presence and 9 indicates a pronounced presence. Delete the existing space when marking a descriptor in order to maintain the columns in alignment.

Ammonia [ ] Chemical [4] Earthy [ ] Licorice [] Peach [ ] Berry [ ]
Floral [ ] Mango [ ] Pepper [] Blueberry [ ] Fruit [3]
Meat [ ] Petroleum [] Bubblegum [ ] Grape [ ] Melon [2]
Pine [ ] Cedar [ ] Grapefruit [ ] Menthol [] Pineapple [ ]
Cherry [5] Grass/Hay [ ] Mint [2] Rotten [ ] Chocolate [ ]
Hash [ ] Mold [ ] Skunk [3] Citrus [4] Iron/Rust [ ]
Musk [ ] Spice [ ] Coconut [ ] Leather [ ] Nutmeg [ ]
Strawberry [ ] Coffee [ ] Lemon [] Orange [ ] Vanilla [ ] Chemdog (Chemical/baby powder) [3]

7. __[8]__ Aroma
Rate the aroma from 1-10 repulsive-delightful.
Use freshly crumbled bud for best results.

8. __[0]__ Seed content
Rate seed content from 0-10 none-fully seeded.

9. __[?]__ Weeks cured if known enter the number of weeks your sample has been cured. If desired repeat SSR after an additional two weeks of curing.

PHYSICAL EXAMINATION COMMENTS:
Nice color green with a good amount of visible resin; frosty. Smell was faint, but present; which seems to be common with some of the Alien Tech phenos when the cherry isn’t dominating the flavor. Nice bag appeal too. No more than the bud shown was provided so nothing to compare it too. I’d like to see live plant shots of her and some big bud shots to see how she shines! Overall a nice looking bud that was screaming smoke me!
THE SMOKE TEST
Address these questions while smoking.
1. Please use a clean instrument for the evaluation.
Enter information below that will identify the instrument as follows:
Joint (enter brand of papers): Elements King Sized, with an Element Rolling Tip

2. Use numbers 1-9 on descriptors that apply to the taste where a one indicates a subtle presence and a nine indicates a very pronounced presence. Delete the existing space when marking a descriptor in order to maintain the columns in alignment.
Ammonia [ ] Earthy [1] Licorice [] Peach [ ]
Berry [ ] Floral [] Mango [ ] Pepper [] Blueberry [ ]
Fruit [] Meat [ ] Petroleum [3] Bubblegum [ ]
Grape [ ] Melon [3] Pine [ ] Cedar [ ] Grapefruit [ ]
Menthol [ ] Pineapple [ ] Cherry [2] Grass/Hay [ ]
Mint [ ] Rotten [ ] Chocolate [ ] Hash [ ]
Mold [] Skunk [3] Citrus [2] Iron/Rust [ ] Musk [ ]
Spice [] Coconut [1] Leather [ ] Nutmeg [ ] Strawberry [ ]
Coffee [ ] Lemon [] Orange [ ] Perfume [ ] Chemdog (Chemical) [2]

Taste
Rate your impression of the taste from 1-10 unpleasant-delicious.
3. __[6]__
State of dryness
Rate the dryness of the bud from 1-10 wet-dry where 5 is ideal.
4. __[6]__
Smoke ability
Rate the smoke ability of the sample from 1-10 harsh-smooth.
5. __[9]__
Smoke expansion
Rate how the smoke expands in the lungs from 1-10 stable-explodes.
6. __[1]__
SMOKE TEST COMMENTS:
Smooth smoke with a hard flavor to put a nail into! It definitely wasn’t the Chemdog pheno lol Probably the Alien Tech side of things, or somewhere leaning to the AT. Not very cherry like but not very chemmy either. Not a bad taste just a hard to explain taste! An Alien Technology trait passed, it seems, is a slight blandness to the flavor. The resin content is good, and the density is right on for an Aliendawg. Not my favorite pheno so far, but worth giving a few runs and a nice cure to maybe bring out some more flavor if she has it hiding behind a long cure. Good solid buzz that lasted for a good amount of time. I found myself saying “what was I just doing” a lot. Lol I did have some clouds over my mood this morning so that may have placed a slight damper on the mood. Sorry for the variable!
FOLLOW UP QUESTIONS

Address final questions immediately after effects have worn off.
Dosage Enter the number of hits taken to reach desired effects.
1. __[approx. 15-20; 1 gram smoked]__
Effect onset Rate how quickly the effect hit from 1-10 immediate-major creeper.
2. __[7; 10 minutes from spark]__
Sativa influence Rate the sativa influence detected from 0-10 none-extreme. Sativa influence is best described as a clear and energetic mental effect.
3. __[8]__
Indica influence Rate the indica influence detected from 0-10 none-extreme. Indica influence is best described as a sedative, lethargic or numbing effect that affects the body.
4. __[2]__
Potency
Rate the potency of the sample from 0-10 none-devastating.
6. __[7]__
Duration
Indicate the number of hours the effects lasted.
7. __[2.5]__
Tolerance buildup
Rate how quickly tolerance builds from 0-10 none-rapid. Leave this field blank if you have not used this sample repeatedly.
8. Usability Rate on a scale of 1-9 where a one indicates the worst time of day to consume this strain and a nine represents the ideal time of day. Leave field(s) blank if you have not yet formed an opinion.
Morning - wake up [9]
Day - work [8]
Evening - relax [5]
Night - sleep [3]
Overall satisfaction
9. __[8]__
Rate your overall satisfaction from 1-10 poor-Holy Grail.
10. __[6]__

Ability and conditions .
Rate your overall ability to judge from 1-10 low-high. Consider experience, strain familiarity, atmosphere, current tolerance and most importantly the condition and preparation of the sample.
Hehe ahh, 10.
11. Judging from the sample alone do you personally consider this strain a keeper for long term use? Yes [X] No []

IMG 7263
IMG 7265
IMG 7266
IMG 7269
IMG 7271
IMG 7275

JAWS

JAWS

Yeah kid i ran them. Made some F4's that Jaws is running right now.Solid plant. Made a ish ton of crosses with it

going to be chopping those in the morning, after i strip the big leaves i'll snap some shots of the better looking PHENOS.....and i got CROMS f3 on deck for the next seed drop!!....still looking for some real deal F2's:rolleyes::rolleyes:.......

peace:);)

symbiote420

symbiote420

alien dawg or alien kush?

(Aliendawg f1)
My homie leaf has 2 phenos, this bud is the more potent heavier yielding, earthy fuel tasting one which we're gonna be using in some projects shortly.....might hit a nice AD f4 male to her when I get to those!!!
Dry nuggz 006

(Alien Kush)
Great tasting, potent buds!! not as potent as the AD but it's up there!
Symbiote420 144

(Purple Alien Kush)
I reeeally like this shiz right here, umm umm good...like Campbell's! Great tasting with potency to match! Got the AK & PAK from a local dispensary owner here, I take him my overages from time to time and he always throws me something off the top shelf! I'm good for cuts I just don't have the room now, plus I know he's not getting rid of either of those any time soon so no hurries.
Symbiote420 201

* The recent victories in the courts have allowed the dispensaries to open back up without fear of local, county, or state police interference, he even says they'll be selling seeds now (like Rare Dankness) and cuts shortly, seems like MI is finally respecting what the people voted for unanimously in '08!

MrBanjo

MrBanjo

I've got @Aligee f4's on the way from here at the farm, but how can I track down some f3's @xX Kid Twist Xx

Top Bottom