Exotic Genetix New Banana Cream!!! Grow Log

• Thread starter ganjagrin
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
quader

quader

How they looking GanjaGrin? I just popped my pack of blackberry cream. All 11 came through :)

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Any updates since last month on this run. You need to stop holding out on the goodies @ganjagrin :smoking:

Post up some current shotz. They should be approx 30 day since last pics. Hope you have a solidly blazed and safe New Years. Peace

opg333

opg333

Hey I'M NOT ONE TO COMPLAIN BUT IVE COMPILED THE ENTIRE DESERT MENU OF EXOTIC GENETICS AND EVEN BOUGHT MULTIPLE PACKS OF OTHER OFFERINGS " DARK SIDE OF THE MOON " " KIMBO" "GUTBUSTER" ANYWAY , I WAS MOST EXCITED TO RUN THE CHERRY CREAM PIE AND ALSO TO BE NOTED THAT I BOUGHT 3 PACKS OF THE CCP... RAN 1 AND TO MY SURPRISE AND DISAPOINTMENT , GOT 5 LADIES AND ALL HERMED .. NOT IN THE FLOWERS BUT ON THE STEM ABOUT MID WAY UP ON THE PLANTS .. SEVERAL LARGE CLUSTERS OF NANERS THAT FUCKED UP THE REST OF MY GARDEN .. UNFORTUNATELY THEY WERE ALL POSITIONED IN THE VERY MIDDLE AND DIDNT CATCH EM TILL BASICALLY I CHOPPED EM .. I HAVE BEEN DOING THIS INDOOR THING 30+ YEARS SO I CAN ASSURE YOU THAT IT WASNT ENVIRONMENTAL ISSUES. . I WAS DOING A LARGE SEED PHENO HUNT AND THESE WERE THE ONLY KATLIN JENNERS I HAD IN THE MIX .. I DONT GET IT AT ALL , I KNOW EXOTIC IS PUTTING OUT HEAT ( I ALSO HAVE TO NOTE THAT THE NUGS THAT DIDNT GET SEEDED OF THE CHERRY CREAM PIE TURNED OUT TO BE SOME POTENT ASS SHIT ) BUT IM REALLY DISAPPOINTED AND HESITATE TO RUN ANYMORE OF THESE PACKS I HOLD .. ANYWAY THATS MY 2 CENTS ..

quader

quader

Hey I'M NOT ONE TO COMPLAIN BUT IVE COMPILED THE ENTIRE DESERT MENU OF EXOTIC GENETICS AND EVEN BOUGHT MULTIPLE PACKS OF OTHER OFFERINGS " DARK SIDE OF THE MOON " " KIMBO" "GUTBUSTER" ANYWAY , I WAS MOST EXCITED TO RUN THE CHERRY CREAM PIE AND ALSO TO BE NOTED THAT I BOUGHT 3 PACKS OF THE CCP... RAN 1 AND TO MY SURPRISE AND DISAPOINTMENT , GOT 5 LADIES AND ALL HERMED .. NOT IN THE FLOWERS BUT ON THE STEM ABOUT MID WAY UP ON THE PLANTS .. SEVERAL LARGE CLUSTERS OF NANERS THAT FUCKED UP THE REST OF MY GARDEN .. UNFORTUNATELY THEY WERE ALL POSITIONED IN THE VERY MIDDLE AND DIDNT CATCH EM TILL BASICALLY I CHOPPED EM .. I HAVE BEEN DOING THIS INDOOR THING 30+ YEARS SO I CAN ASSURE YOU THAT IT WASNT ENVIRONMENTAL ISSUES. . I WAS DOING A LARGE SEED PHENO HUNT AND THESE WERE THE ONLY KATLIN JENNERS I HAD IN THE MIX .. I DONT GET IT AT ALL , I KNOW EXOTIC IS PUTTING OUT HEAT ( I ALSO HAVE TO NOTE THAT THE NUGS THAT DIDNT GET SEEDED OF THE CHERRY CREAM PIE TURNED OUT TO BE SOME POTENT ASS SHIT ) BUT IM REALLY DISAPPOINTED AND HESITATE TO RUN ANYMORE OF THESE PACKS I HOLD .. ANYWAY THATS MY 2 CENTS ..
Not really sure why you felt the need to post this in someone else's thread. Also... STOP YELLING.

opg333

opg333

No doubt bro , I have 2 packs of the bbc to run as well and I'm hoping to have better results .. as I stated before in my first rant , the quality was there fo sho , I had friends come back and tell me that the ccp I hooked them with was super super strong .. " some of the strongest smoke they had puffed in years " .. Im hesitate but excited to run all the rest of the Exotic gear I have ... including the BANANA CREAM too .. Good luck everyone running this gear , Happy New Year

ganjagrin

ganjagrin

Well I have more bad news. Out of the first pack I only had 4 plants that ended up doing well. I just started to flower the 4 Banana Cream plants and I discovered I have 3 males and one good looking female. Which really sucks. Well I took a clone from all of them so I could have a copy of each till I decide which one to keep for good. My second round seeds are about 8 inches now and I will be doing the same with them and once they get bigger I will start to include pics of those as well. I had a couple probs getting all v the second pack to germinate but its mostly my fault I think. Ive just ben really busy lately. But hopefully I get a better ratio of girls this next round.

ganjagrin

ganjagrin

Here is a pic of Banana Cream #4 1 week into flower. I am feeding it Fox Farm nutes for my base and other added bennies for maximum root production.

ganjagrin

ganjagrin

Once my other seedlings get bigger and I clone each one and put them into flower I will add those to this grow log once I start to flower them. Meanwhile I will post pics weekly of the one Banana Cream girl I get to enjoy in the meantime!

rmoltis

rmoltis

The Beast Slayer
Supporter
Once my other seedlings get bigger and I clone each one and put them into flower I will add those to this grow log once I start to flower them. Meanwhile I will post pics weekly of the one Banana Cream girl I get to enjoy in the meantime!

Hope you have more than one clone of her. Seems I read a lot of growers kicking themselves in the but after not cloning, or only taking one clone and having it die. Then finding out your plant/strain/pheno is off the hook.

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter

Sounds like you have an axe to grind bro. Cause I have run Ex's gear for close to 4 years now and I haven't had any of the issues you describe. I know lots of other folks that have had nothing but great runs with ExGens gear.

With that said, I would look to grower/enviro/stress error rather than bash Ex. Have you even tried to contact him and talk about it???

Rather than publicly whine about your misfortune why dont you man up and contact Ex and let them know. You may even get some recourse if you dont come across like a douche as evidenced in this post.

Sorry didnt mean to come off so hard. I just get tired of hearing peeps always blame the breeder first rather than admit they fukked sumthing up.

ExGen is serving up solid gear. Give homey a shout and see if you guys can work shit out. Peace

rmoltis

rmoltis

The Beast Slayer
Supporter
Sounds like you have an axe to grind bro. Cause I have run Ex's gear for close to 4 years now and I haven't had any of the issues you describe. I know lots of other folks that have had nothing but great runs with ExGens gear.

With that said, I would look to grower/enviro/stress error rather than bash Ex. Have you even tried to contact him and talk about it???

Rather than publicly whine about your misfortune why dont you man up and contact Ex and let them know. You may even get some recourse if you dont come across like a douche as evidenced in this post.

Sorry didnt mean to come off so hard. I just get tired of hearing peeps always blame the breeder first rather than admit they fukked sumthing up.

ExGen is serving up solid gear. Give homey a shout and see if you guys can work shit out. Peace

I agree completely I used to work with ex a few years ago. Everything I ever got from him (dried,cured,trimmed up) was absolute fire.
It was better than all the dispensaries and local cannabis farmers market. I couldn't meet anyone in wa at the time who could have been his equal in the medicinal game.

Exotics work is really something. The first strain I ever got from him was called crazy train. It had this taste and smell that was so flavorful and unique. But he said dispensaries didn't like it so he kept pushing onwards with new phenos.

If you ever met him you would see he is a good person. Positive, kind, goodhearted, And focused on his work/cause.

T

Tree Guru

If you know anything about "Cherry Pie"...this is the risk you take when running any cross it's used in. I keep a close eye (daily check) on any new gear i run, let alone a Pie x Cookie cross!

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
I agree completely I used to work with ex a few years ago. Everything I ever got from him (dried,cured,trimmed up) was absolute fire.
It was better than all the dispensaries and local cannabis farmers market. I couldn't meet anyone in wa at the time who could have been his equal in the medicinal game.

Exotics work is really something. The first strain I ever got from him was called crazy train. It had this taste and smell that was so flavorful and unique. But he said dispensaries didn't like it so he kept pushing onwards with new phenos.

If you ever met him you would see he is a good person. Positive, kind, goodhearted, And focused on his work/cause.
Nice

ganjagrin

ganjagrin

She has a really nice growth pattern. The pic above was only topped once and it bushed out pretty nicely. Oh and on a side note I did take multiple clones from this girl to make sure one took root so I wouldn't loose the genetics.

rmoltis

rmoltis

The Beast Slayer
Supporter
She has a really nice growth pattern. The pic above was only topped once and it bushed out pretty nicely. Oh and on a side note I did take multiple clones from this girl to make sure one took root so I wouldn't loose the genetics.

Awesome. Can't wait to see the results.

Latest posts

Top Bottom