• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Limonene

Limonene

IMG 4300
Kimbo kush on day 1 of 12/12 on 12/12.

alaskind

alaskind

What's the stretch like on kimbo with the phenos u have done ?
random rotting fruit smells in flower room, which become more discernibly sweet as they mature.... turns kinda syrupy smelling with some deep funk in there if ya have a throwback to the Lemon Al;ien Dawg in the bunch....

mancdank

mancdank

Got gifted one seed! Got lucky af to get a badass fem!
That is a real lucky score bro ccs is rarer than hens teeth it took me 6 months to find them the nose on this is amazing me and my guys couldn't make up our minds on if it was strawberry chewit's or skittles the #5 pheno we found tastes as strong as it smells so I guess I'm also real lucky the other half a pack is 1 of my most prized possessions. what I will say about this strain if u plan on keeping mothers make sure it gets all the leg room she needs she out grows the pot real quick as did the other starfighter Xs so maybe keep an eye on the cube u got also

A_j_207

A_j_207

Yeah a
That is a real lucky score bro ccs is rarer than hens teeth it took me 6 months to find them the nose on this is amazing me and my guys couldn't make up our minds on if it was strawberry chewit's or skittles the #5 pheno we found tastes as strong as it smells so I guess I'm also real lucky the other half a pack is 1 of my most prized possessions. what I will say about this strain if u plan on keeping mothers make sure it gets all the leg room she needs she out grows the pot real quick as did the other starfighter Xs so maybe keep an eye on the cube u got also
yeah ive noticed the vigor for sure

Top Bottom