Exotic Genetix "the Candy" & "chromatose"

• Thread starter panamared305
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
panamared305

panamared305

Yoo!
It's ya boy Panama ready to crank up on these awesome genetics I just purchased.
I've been tryna get away from unreliable sources and mediocre herb.
I also want quality to process into rosin, coconut oil & keef.
I'm runnin a small setup in a 2x2x4 corner of a closet but hope to get into proper space soon.
I plan on using only water and running a 16/8 schedule for a few weeks then 12/12 thru harvest.
Maybe I'll do some Budswell or Molasses the last couple weeks we'll see...
I have been checking out additives from companies like Elite91 and Osa28 for future grows.

Gear:
Exotic Genetix "The Candy"( La OG Kush x Cookies & Creame ) & "Chromatose" ( Platinum White x Orange Valley OG)
Tall Trees LED 150w full spectrum
Fox Farm Light Warrior & Ocean Forrest
20"x 15"x 5" grow bed
Temp/humidity gauge
Hanna Ph/ Tds /Ec meter
Brinks timer
Fan

Exotic genetix the candy  chromatose
Exotic genetix the candy  chromatose 2
panamared305

panamared305

Update: This is day 12 from seed. I had a few issues with ph before I could find my electronic meter, so my growth rate suffered. A few plants are showing signs of stress like tip burn, leafs curling, and a lil sag as I overwatered a little adjusting the ph but I hope they bounce back soon. I also had a little algae growth due to the excess moisture but tried to stir the soil and hit it with some cinnamon. Wish me luck! My temps are 77-82F /48-52%. 16hr/8hr

IMG 0172
DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
Update: This is day 12 from seed. I had a few issues with ph before I could find my electronic meter, so my growth rate suffered. A few plants are showing signs of stress like tip burn, leafs curling, and a lil sag as I overwatered a little adjusting the ph but I hope they bounce back soon. I also had a little algae growth due to the excess moisture but tried to stir the soil and hit it with some cinnamon. Wish me luck! My temps are 77-82F /48-52%. 16hr/8hr
You doing sog in a bus tote?

panamared305

panamared305

A few days later and they seem to be recovering a bit but im still dealing with leaf tips curling and warping. Could be heat but my temps are 76-80 and my humidity 50-54. I read it could be transpiration issues so I am misting ph water to keep humidity around 56-60. My soil is damp not moist so the algea is subsiding and things are looking good!

IMG 1494
panamared305

panamared305

Im goin in at week 4 from seed and things are looking good! The soil is drying out and some roots are starting to peek out, which means they are drinking! I was hoping to flip to 12/12 this week but decided give them another week to thicken up. I have 7 vigorous ones starting to take off but I do still have a few noticibly lagging behind in development and hope they catch up soon. Everything is nice and green, foliar with ph 6.5-6.6 water has helped allot with keeping Humidity in the 60-70% range ,which is a hell of allot better than 48%. Temps 72-78.
Some still have taco shell from overwatering but are progressively recovering.

IMG 1520
Last edited:
panamared305

panamared305

Day 27 from seed is looking great! Only thing is my hanna meter probe went bad as I started 12/12 on the 14th. Just my luck. Im kinda in the blind before I get a new electrode. So im gonna get a color kit in the meantime and hope it helps.

Some of my ladies are taking off faster than other so Im reaching the limit for hight in my space. I gatta find a way to cope or maybe the led wont be too bad that close we'll see.

I had also given my neighbor a few beans in hopes he'd keep the line alive but he near toasted em so he asked me to intervine. Im a bit worried as they were overwatered and probably with high ph water soo my hopes are they somehow bounce back. This same neighbor wants to get serious about genetics and just had me order us some Top Dawg ONYCD 3.0 and Soma NYC Diesel. Im very excited to say the least but we must get the minor kinks worked out first.

IMG 1718
IMG 1722
panamared305

panamared305

Here go the lil one's my neighbor had given me 2 days back. I took them out of the soggy algea infested hell they were living in and gave them a new home in Fox Farm Light Warrior. Pray for them!

IMG 1713
DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
Day 27 from seed is looking great! Only thing is my hanna meter probe went bad as I started 12/12 on the 14th. Just my luck. Im kinda in the blind before I get a new electrode. So im gonna get a color kit in the meantime and hope it helps.

Some of my ladies are taking off faster than other so Im reaching the limit for hight in my space. I gatta find a way to cope or maybe the led wont be too bad that close we'll see.

I had also given my neighbor a few beans in hopes he'd keep the line alive but he near toasted em so he asked me to intervine. Im a bit worried as they were overwatered and probably with high ph water soo my hopes are they somehow bounce back. This same neighbor wants to get serious about genetics and just had me order us some Top Dawg ONYCD 3.0 and Soma NYC Diesel. Im very excited to say the least but we must get the minor kinks worked out first.
Puberty, time to start shaving her legs.

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Here go the lil one's my neighbor had given me 2 days back. I took them out of the soggy algea infested hell they were living in and gave them a new home in Fox Farm Light Warrior. Pray for them!
The one on left looks like it will survive, the one on the right may have to say last rites on that one. :( But stick it out it may well recover. Cannabis is extremely resilient.:)

panamared305

panamared305

Puberty, time to start shaving her legs.

True Doc. I gave my first attempt at defoliating a go this week by removing a majority of the fan leaves from the middle down and it opened up quite a bit so the light could penetrate. I see allot of immature sites that were not receiving light starting to come up but tbh a few are very young and I'm hopping they develop well in time.

IMG 0187
panamared305

panamared305

The one on left looks like it will survive, the one on the right may have to say last rites on that one. :( But stick it out it may well recover. Cannabis is extremely resilient.:)

I actually woke this morning to one of the leaves covered in mold so I tossed it, fuck! Just got me so upset cuz I wanted these genetics to last. Hopefully the other one makes it. I think it's a ph lockout issue and I may need to flush it out?
Satan knows I need that Hanna probe. Gonna try n score one asap. This is a clone I took because I accidentally clipped a stalk while defoliating (life) and decided to try my hand out at it. Crazy thing is it looks better than this mature seedling. I think the core soil my neighbor used is the culprit. I removed most of it when transplanting but didn't want to remove what was established as not to cause more shock. Then I put it in Foxfarm light warrior and watered.

IMG 0189
Last edited:
panamared305

panamared305

Woke this morning hoping for some good news on how things are coning along and found this! Wtf am i trippin or is this hermie?

IMG 1758
jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Woke this morning hoping for some good news on how things are coning along and found this! Wtf am i trippin or is this hermie?
Might just be. Can you snap a pic in real light or sunlight and try to get a better macro shot. But I think there is a nut sack there. Spritz the area of the plant with water after pinching it off and be sure to wash your hands before you handle the plant again.

panamared305

panamared305

Men, I think these might be full blown males! Im in day 11 of 12/12 and ....now i guess i gatta see how many are actually female out of 15. I'd be totally surprised if the three runys are lol but id be totally pissed if they were all males!

IMG 1774
IMG 1776
mancdank

mancdank

Men, I think these might be full blown males! Im in day 11 of 12/12 and ....now i guess i gatta see how many are actually female out of 15. I'd be totally surprised if the three runys are lol but id be totally pissed if they were all males!
Agreed bro I see no white pistles just nut sacks

Top Bottom