Exotic Genetix "the Candy" & "chromatose"

• Thread starter panamared305
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
panamared305

panamared305

So the water is putrid coming out of the pot? Sounds like mold or bacteria or fungal some kind of gnar. I would say drainage, drainage is so critical. Without it you can create I believe the term in anoxic zone. Which means you have stagnated water that no longer has oxygen. This is where the gross comes from. I know that's some basic sounding shit but it's legit. I would say try to let them dry out and repot them with a perlite heavy mix or something along those lines and make sure you are not over watering and the pots have significant drainage. so flush and chill. That's my advice.

Ime the ph drop is usually signs of root issues and don't take these lightly they need dealing with straight away or your plants will suffer and not be able to recover or even die. your guna need some house and garden root excellerator or something as good I personally haven't been able to find anything that even comes close to it give it a week with the root excellerator and get some super thrive and give it a week on that hopefully it will repair any damage caused but I promise u 1 thing a little flush with water and a hope and a prayer ain't guna cut it this time and that smell your smelling is for sure stagnant water. are u letting your plants drink the run off ? this is never a good idea that shit needs taking away

Yoo! Appreciate the feedback! Ok so the plants are in 2.25g pots wit saucers and they do end up drinking the runoff. I havent found it to be an issue up to this point until I noticed it was coming specifically from the Candy . I first noticed it was the water after smelling some foul water coming from my misting bottle (green transparent), Which I found weird but contributed to using limes to bring ph down. Then after some additional sniffing (litterally) i found the saucer from the candy was foul as fuck but the other 2 chromatose were str8. This was even more wierd because I was giving it less water since it was less developed than what i had in flower and the runoff left in the saucers would be gone.the next day... Since I have flushed I have noticed the funk has subsided but I cant rule out the root issues yall mention. There are a few busting out the bottom of the pot im hoping dont dry up and cause some of these issues.

panamared305

panamared305

Had to give #1 da chop today day 43 due to some mold I noticed and didnt wanna risk it. She was looking too good to loose so ill save the best buds and freeze and press da rest for some live rosin action! Hopefully I can remember to keep my fan on ! Still got #2 going strong with no signs of mold yet. And Candy coming along.

IMG 2177
IMG 2179
panamared305

panamared305

I found some botrytis trying to take hold so i tried to curb it as not to chop early but burned my buds spraying too much baking soda water and peroxide and let it sit uder fan at night with out rinsing fml. I could smell a grassy funk coming from the room she was in! I dont know why i didnt think to rinse! I washed it and trimed it and am hoping for the best but the smell is like grass. Fak! Luckily i still got #2 and candy. Live and learn. Luckily Exotic Mike is gonna hoo it up wit a few packs so stay tuned!

IMG 2203
panamared305

panamared305

Yoo just an update on whats happening wit da exotic gear in da garden. Had to get rid of the candy early because she was starting to break down on me. So i pressed her out and it was pretty good. Then i tried the fried chromatose that i dried and cured out for a week. The oil was dark and funky with mild terp flavor, which was a surprise considering I thought it would be crappy. Then i just chopped down the last chromatose this week and pressed out some lower nugs. I cant say how happy I am with the way the terps rip my taste buds open with a sweet citrus hash rush. I got the rest hang drying and ill probably press some more smaller nugs and keep the tops for smoke or press it all who knows!

IMG 2292
IMG 0260
IMG 2283
mancdank

mancdank

Yoo just an update on whats happening wit da exotic gear in da garden. Had to get rid of the candy early because she was starting to break down on me. So i pressed her out and it was pretty good. Then i tried the fried chromatose that i dried and cured out for a week. The oil was dark and funky with mild terp flavor, which was a surprise considering I thought it would be crappy. Then i just chopped down the last chromatose this week and pressed out some lower nugs. I cant say how happy I am with the way the terps rip my taste buds open with a sweet citrus hash rush. I got the rest hang drying and ill probably press some more smaller nugs and keep the tops for smoke or press it all who knows!
A dab or 2 is nice but I couldn't smoke them all day like I can the flower

Top Bottom