Experienced Grower Needs Consulting With 150 Light Legal Rec Grow

• Thread starter frosto186
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
F

frosto186

Hey guys I have been a legal medical grower with 70 lights in the northeast for a while now. My partners and I are close to approval for a cultivation facility that can be of unlimited size with no cap on plant count. my goal is to produce 250 lbs a month, have a commercial kitchen and an extraction lab. We have an option on a 20-40,000sqft warehouse. My partners are asking me to estimate costs and this is a little outside my comfort zone to give some well thought out numbers. Looking for some help with this. Because we don't have full aproval yet im not looking for full on consulting. this is more preliminary. Im doing some sketch up drawings to get some rough costs. I am willing to paypal or if ppl just want to answer questions on here that's sweet too. My initial thoughts are 3 2000sqft flower rooms at 50 lights each. 150k for extraction with a 1500 sqft space Part of it would have to be explosion proof. No idea abt commercial kitchen. My current setup is kind of a version 1.0. Im looking to go pretty state of the art with climate to really nail using VPD numbrs etc. I am used to multiple 5 ton units and quests hanging from the ceiling.

D

DrDankPHD

Hey guys I have been a legal medical grower with 70 lights in the northeast for a while now. My partners and I are close to approval for a cultivation facility that can be of unlimited size with no cap on plant count. my goal is to produce 250 lbs a month, have a commercial kitchen and an extraction lab. We have an option on a 20-40,000sqft warehouse. My partners are asking me to estimate costs and this is a little outside my comfort zone to give some well thought out numbers. Looking for some help with this. Because we don't have full aproval yet im not looking for full on consulting. this is more preliminary. Im doing some sketch up drawings to get some rough costs. I am willing to paypal or if ppl just want to answer questions on here that's sweet too. My initial thoughts are 3 2000sqft flower rooms at 50 lights each. 150k for extraction with a 1500 sqft space Part of it would have to be explosion proof. No idea abt commercial kitchen. My current setup is kind of a version 1.0. Im looking to go pretty state of the art with climate to really nail using VPD numbrs etc. I am used to multiple 5 ton units and quests hanging from the ceiling.

I would contact Instagram @growindustriesinc. Or google them. They build out facilities. Great enviroments

K

kansabis

My .02,scratch the kitchen and extract for now,come up with a better and cheaper extract method and setup the grow how you are comfortable growing and get it going.

Top Bottom