Fabric Pot Size Help

• Thread starter NoScope209
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Buzzer777

Buzzer777

Go with the best you can get , feed frequently, watch watering and you will be fine brother!
It’s not for profit so I think your personal use wise , you will find the sweet spot that works for you. Don’t over think it or over do it! She will yield no matter , just do the best you can. And we will help ya along.
Like @Jack og said: No problem...Here are three grown in tiny 3 gallon fabric pots and 5 gallon fabric pots. (I dropped the 2x threes into plastic pots mid way in flower to give the roots more room.) Watering and feeding was a bitch..5-6 times per day sometimes (100+ degree temps and 10% RH..Not Hell!!!..Reno Nevada..LMAO)

Only one plant hanging in the last shot.
View attachment 843506 View attachment 843507 View attachment 843508

10 1 18 1
10 1 18
IMG 1390
Last edited:
Jack og

Jack og

Supporter
Like @Jack og said: No problem...Here are three grown in tiny 3 gallon fabric pots and 5 gallon fabric pots. (I dropped the 2x threes into plastic post mid way in flower to give the roots more room.) Watering and feeding was a bitch..5-6 times per day sometimes (100+ degree temps and 10% RH..Not Hell!!!..Reno Nevada..LMAO)

Bro they look freaking awesome man!!

N

NoScope209

Like @Jack og said: No problem...Here are three grown in tiny 3 gallon fabric pots and 5 gallon fabric pots. (I dropped the 2x threes into plastic pots mid way in flower to give the roots more room.) Watering and feeding was a bitch..5-6 times per day sometimes (100+ degree temps and 10% RH..Not Hell!!!..Reno Nevada..LMAO)

That is awesome! At least I know I won't have to water too often in 15 gallon pots. Those are absolute trees lmao. Decided to cut 1 plant down and give it to a friend. 3 15 gallons it is!

N

NoScope209

So i ordered my grow bags and they sent me the wrong ones. Instead of 3 15 gallons they sent me 3 20s. The plan is to get them exchanged. The reason I'm sticking with 15 gallon pots is because of my nutrients that I don't want to run out. Biobizz recommends feeding every watering but if my medium dries up say everyday and I'm feeding 3 plants at a time my nutes would finish in no time. 20 gallon pots need A LOT of water so I don't think it would be practical. I have biobizz fish mix,grow and bloom all 1L bottles. I'm hoping they at least last me the grow.

D

DylonWyatt

I’m actually doing a test with 3 gal fabric pots in my little lab grow with 4 strains.
1. J1
2. Silver haze
3. True og
4. True og haze cross s2

We do a perpetual sog grow in 3 gal plastic pots and and they yield well for qty vs 10gal
I’ve seen that we can do more plants per sqft and yield about the same vs larger plants
4week veg and flip from clone

Oh God, how sexy it looks!!! :opps::opps::opps: Now I know for sure what I dream about tonight!!! ;););)

Latest posts

Top Bottom