Fall Fade. Let's See It.

• Thread starter Tasty Buds
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
chemistry

chemistry

If I remember correctly, that's a Nirvana strain?
Nirvana had always been a steal. Idk, noe that they have fems tho. That's a nice looking plant. Was it a fem? I still have several packs. 8/10 Would sprout in 24 hours, and not very hard to find a keeper. The Master Kush, NL, AK, Mango, all had nice ones. I may pop a few Arora India's.

Yes on both counts, Nirvana and fem, one of those I wish I had kept, but you know what it's like, there are others to try.

Tasty Buds

Tasty Buds

Have you tested the water quality from the well? My well with the 400 ppm is a free flowing well. 10-15 psi straight out of it all the time. It's in the teays valley aquifer, the same aquifer runs from southeast Ohio through the middle of the state then through North Central Indiana where I'm located.
Not personally, but I was helping a friend get a strain called "Horse Hair" to yield. I told him to try the Lucas form, and see what ph he got. Ended up way high (I've always seen 5.7-5.9) I asked what his ppm coming out of his nose was, and it was ridiculously high. Turned out very strong strain, just not a yielder. His ph kept rising in his ebb/flow sys.

Tasty Buds

Tasty Buds

Hahaha i spent several months on multiple charges over the years... Lost a christmas and new years to plants
Did they invade privacy? Rat? That sounds awful.
The good feeling is for Legalization? I'm kinda hoping Sessions sticks his ewokian nose in shit so congress will vote...still iffy, as lobbies can buy congress

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
Did they invade privacy? Rat? That sounds awful.
The good feeling is for Legalization? I'm kinda hoping Sessions sticks his ewokian nose in shit so congress will vote...still iffy, as lobbies can buy congress
No i just like to stuff my pocket full of weed and go out in unfriendly places.. East coast sucked dick being from California

F

Frodocat

Have you tested the water quality from the well? My well with the 400 ppm is a free flowing well. 10-15 psi straight out of it all the time. It's in the teays valley aquifer, the same aquifer runs from southeast Ohio through the middle of the state then through North Central Indiana where I'm located.
I have not. Should I?

Tasty Buds

Tasty Buds

No i just like to stuff my pocket full of weed and go out in unfriendly places.. East coast sucked dick being from California
You too huh.
East coast sucks dick in terms of quality, but get something good out there...well big $ in the cities.
My best friends from Cali. It's beautyful, but ya get 40 year olds living w/thier mom, so they can drive a 3 series BMW. Even the humble good guys I know that moved to Cali (especially LA) suddenly vet egos!
But in terms of "law " Midwest, Texas SUCK BALLS!

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
You too huh.
East coast sucks dick in terms of quality, but get something good out there...well big $ in the cities.
My best friends from Cali. It's beautyful, but ya get 40 year olds living w/thier mom, so they can drive a 3 series BMW. Even the humble good guys I know that moved to Cali (especially LA) suddenly vet egos!
But in terms of "law " Midwest, Texas SUCK BALLS!
Just laws there... Got rolled hard for shit they give tickets for at home

Tasty Buds

Tasty Buds

Just laws there... Got rolled hard for shit they give tickets for at home
Really?? FUCK. Maybe DC, or if WWB (walking while black) in MY a few years ago...oh, Jersey SUCKED under Crispy *mandatory mins, but Battery ok, or any nice part of Manhatten, they have tons of delivery. Giuliani was a racist Fuck! Times are changing in NY, Phil is just people scaming on each other, and in the rough parts (NE) very easy to get shot. The kicker, I'd say 80% of cops are on the take.

Tasty Buds

Tasty Buds

I'm just excited about Jersey in the next year or so. New govener swore to legalize for med, and rec.
Water isn't an issue as I have access to an artesian well.
I can't be aff aid to ask about something I never heard of (I've never had a well)
What is artesian well?
How does it work different from a regular well

Tasty Buds

Tasty Buds

Wouldn't hurt anything. Could help you if experience a problem. If your still in Ohio then explore this site. http://water.ohiodnr.gov/maps/groundwater-resources-maps
Appreciate it.
So is city water even an option?
I heard in Flint, you don't need nutes. Ya just get these radio active monsters that never need light.
That was in poor taste IF YOU'RE FROM FLINT. Fucking gov won't let the majority of the country grow a plant, while the poison people

MidwestToker

MidwestToker

Appreciate it.
I heard in Flint, you don't need nutes. Ya just get these radio active monsters that never need light.
That was in poor taste IF YOU'RE FROM FLINT. Fucking gov won't let the majority of the country grow a plant, while the poison people
Next state south of Michigan.
My city water is ok to grow with if you let the chlorine vape off, it's around 200 ppm out of the tap.
I still run RO just for the simple fact that i know exactly what my plants are given for nutrition.

Tasty Buds

Tasty Buds

Figure I'd show a pic of what's left on that scrog (Nice fall colors). Last scrog I'll be running for a long time!!! Single cola SOG is the way to grow (Denver refrence) for yield, and ease of trim. Still got a DAM good yield, just too much work. That was a long flush, but I like to take my yield in staged. Looking forard to moving back to my thing.

20180123 210104
F

Frodocat

I'm just excited about Jersey in the next year or so. New govener swore to legalize for med, and rec.

I can't be aff aid to ask about something I never heard of (I've never had a well)
What is artesian well?
How does it work different from a regular well
It's a natural spring that comes from deep within the earths crust. Same temperature year round! Magic water.. to me

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
Appreciate it.
I could grow in flint water hahaha..just dont drink it or bathe

Tasty Buds

Tasty Buds

I could grow in flint water hahaha..just dont drink it or bathe
Yeah, I heard NO water comes out the tap at 700, and the guy swears he did great there. He don't make shit up about growing, and yield.

Latest posts

Top Bottom