Fan In Dry Room

• Thread starter brownred
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
brownred

brownred

Say you have a unfinished basement (30 by 13) and the them temp and humidity are maintained at aproxamatly 74 degrees and 54% humidity. How far from a hanging plant/s should your fan be? Should the plant/s show signs of moving from the fans air movement? Or should a fan even be used. The fan leave are trimmed but the sugar leaves are left on.

Thanks

Monster762

Monster762

Say you have a unfinished basement (30 by 13) and the them temp and humidity are maintained at aproxamatly 74 degrees and 54% humidity. How far from a hanging plant/s should your fan be? Should the plant/s show signs of moving from the fans air movement? Or should a fan even be used. The fan leave are trimmed but the sugar leaves are left on.

Thanks
You’re going to be crispy in less than a week. Drop temp closer to 65 humidity be ok at 54 at 65 degrees but not 70 degrees.
I run as close to 60/60 as I can get. Ton of air movement but nothing blowing direct on buds.

brownred

brownred

You’re going to be crispy in less than a week. Drop temp closer to 65 humidity be ok at 54 at 65 degrees but not 70 degrees.
I run as close to 60/60 as I can get. Ton of air movement but nothing blowing direct on buds.

Any suggestions on lowering the temp without a portable ac unit?

Also, I thought the 74 was a little on the high side but ok. I’ve read many places they the temp should be in between 65 and 75.

Last edited:
JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
Imo you’re fine. Just don’t have the fan pointing on them directly unless you are in a hurry.

Most of your curing should be done in jars anyhow. It’s just a matter of how quickly they go into those jars. I wouldn’t spend money to cool it down but that’s me personally.

Some say keep it a certain temp and humidity and completely dark. I don’t do any of that and have always had good results. But that’s me personally.

The more important factor is the actual curing process. That you want to do over time. The longer the better. But until you get into the curing process I don’t think it makes a big difference.

But that’s my opinion and it goes against what others might say. But know that you’ve got some wiggle room in this area so don’t stress over it too much.

Top Bottom