Farmer Mix 2013

• Thread starter powerplant
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Mikenite69

Mikenite69

Not trying to be a smart ass or wise ass but freebies are meant to give friends who haven't started growing yet so this way we can overgrow the planet. That was the main purpose that freebies are giving out in the first place. Plus it also helps when selling beans to get some freebies or a extra incentive.

I remember when seedbanks never use to give away nothing for buying seeds. I mean anything free in this day and age you should just be happy with.

Peace mike

CBDEMON

CBDEMON

i dont think either of us were complaining about freebies man. my intent was to see if any of the kind people at the farm had any information on these seeds because i asked logic and he didn't know exactly what they were. im very grateful to have a place like the farm where i can get rare beans- the freebies are not the priority. Just curious about what it was.

Power OG

Power OG

no i sure dnt but i did read on a thread someone was saying that they def had some keepers in it so i would think they have some gems in it. To me free seeds is way for breeders to get you to try diffrent genetics in the hope you like them and go back and purchase more. Nothing else. lol imo i have NL in flower that is a free seed and it is super dank.

Topofthecrop

Topofthecrop

I just wanna see pics of them growing. I have 4 or 5 freebie beans. Soon I will pop. I like not knowing sometimes honestly. I'm not sure why. Haha because I'm all about strains being the real thing if I do any trading.

SonOfDaMourning

SonOfDaMourning

I gave mine away! I bet theres dank in there but with soo many unknowns, i just dont have time or space for unlabeled genetics, as mentioned these are for beginers/less fortunate. I bet members just sent in unpacked bulk and no one was trying to sort it out just to give away for free. So ultimately members work goes un noticed and genes are spread without liniage.

PButter

PButter

RUN!!!
Supporter
Well, with the amount of stuff going on, maybe I should just pop one and see whats what- Are they likely to be all the same strain in the farmer's mix or should we expect them to be different strains as well? I'd give em away but most of the clowns I mess with don't make time for seeds.... lame.

SonOfDaMourning

SonOfDaMourning

I think its a mix up as the seeds i got look all from different plants.

madmaster420

madmaster420

Gotta say I agree with mikenite69 - who gives anyone anything for free anymore? Except a hard time, that is! Every one of us that tries our hand at breeding this GOD GIVEN GIFT (read:free) should gratefully hand out as many freebies as they can stand without depleting their own private reserves. Any time I ever bred anything I took what I could use and gave the best away. Now that I'm active again people have been giving me cuts -n- beanz and I just call it instant karma. Do good - get good. period. Get greedy and materialistic - get screwed. Many of these cats nowadays are so damned egotistical it's not even funny. Just think that if the really amazing stuff was given away to all then the greedy bastards who screw people would have their legs cut out from underneath them.

green bastard

green bastard

Gotta say I agree with mikenite69 - who gives anyone anything for free anymore? Except a hard time, that is! Every one of us that tries our hand at breeding this GOD GIVEN GIFT (read:free) should gratefully hand out as many freebies as they can stand without depleting their own private reserves. Any time I ever bred anything I took what I could use and gave the best away. Now that I'm active again people have been giving me cuts -n- beanz and I just call it instant karma. Do good - get good. period. Get greedy and materialistic - get screwed. Many of these cats nowadays are so damned egotistical it's not even funny. Just think that if the really amazing stuff was given away to all then the greedy bastards who screw people would have their legs cut out from underneath them.
i cant agree more!

M

moemoe08

i got some freebies. i dont want to know what they are. hopefully something in theres so fire, the old name wont matter. Some of these og names are the same cut renamed anyway. the plant matters way more than the name. i love to pop things that i wouldnt have normally popped and finding fire phenos. i love taking one mans trash and turning it into treasure. its kind of fun not knowing what the exact lineage is. some people would never enjoy their marriage the same if they knew their spouses complete past. i bet those freebies have fire phenos from genetics that you would never think to buy

Kitsune Nyx

Kitsune Nyx

I barter trade.... a lot.
Not just these plants, but ALL kinds of garden stuffs. When someone says to me 'man, I'm dry', I can send them a little relief.
Share the love, I say.

Good to see others sharing as well.
*thank you Seed Fairy*

Mikenite69

Mikenite69

That's the truth about freebie beans pay it forward and watch the good karma come back. I am new to these forums and have giving a ton of great beans away. Well all my generosity came back ten fold. Because now I hold the forum cut, gorilla glue#4, Lvpk, lime-warp, a special cut of CANDYLAND, and special cut of raspberry cookies from unreleased cannaventure seeds.

Plus IMO who doesn't like a mystery Bag of beans. I mean I just took 2 cuts of mine a bubba and blueberry bud cut and took four males and let them molest the hell out of those 2 cuts because I wasn't gonna run them anymore. So now I'll have some mystery beans to give away to buddy's and to pop some myself. The males I used was 2 phantom cookie males, a Dutch passion blueberry male, and a grape plague tester male from redeyed genetics which is urkle x white lotus. Couldn't just pick one male to use so I let a orgy go on. Now I know people that can't afford to buy beans or don't have hook-ups that would be really happy to run these seeds and that's where most are headed besides like 20 for myself to run through.

Kitsune Nyx

Kitsune Nyx

That's the truth about freebie beans pay it forward and watch the good karma come back.[\quote]

<3 amen

I am new to these forums and have giving a ton of great beans away. Well all my generosity came back ten fold. Because now I hold the forum cut, gorilla glue#4, Lvpk, lime-warp, a special cut of CANDYLAND, and special cut of raspberry cookies from unreleased cannaventure seeds.[\quote]

*Homer Simpson Moan*

Plus IMO who doesn't like a mystery Bag of beans. I mean I just took 2 cuts of mine a bubba and blueberry bud cut and took four males and let them molest the hell out of those 2 cuts because I wasn't gonna run them anymore. So now I'll have some mystery beans to give away to buddy's and to pop some myself. The males I used was 2 phantom cookie males, a Dutch passion blueberry male, and a grape plague tester male from redeyed genetics which is urkle x white lotus. Couldn't just pick one male to use so I let a orgy go on. Now I know people that can't afford to buy beans or don't have hook-ups that would be really happy to run these seeds and that's where most are headed besides like 20 for myself to run through.

*het het... you said orgy*
:happy:

(Don't mind me...
I just need more java to help wash down the imaginary taste of all that Cookie orgy.)
:cat:

(And please don't laugh at my crappy code- it's been forever)
*lol*

Latest posts

Top Bottom