H

Hydropimp

I just got the farmers mix. But no one has any info. Damn

Wait I got it we will get a DNA test and end up on

Mory mory mory

The results are in

LEON TIPSY

LEON TIPSY

yeah i just got a pack today that had some farmers mix freebies. I think it is one of two things. 1. Like someone said earlier in the thread, they could be seeds that were not labeled right away and somewhere along the way the seed handlers lost track of which strains were which. From what I know, this is very common at seed banks across the board. If I remember correctly attitude seed bank repackages them as "mystery seeds." ORR 2.it could be that it is a strain that was created using a mix of genetics obtained from The Farm. If I bought some seeds from a few different breeders from here and I crossed them together, I might call it a "farmers mix." I like the second theory better so that is what I will tell myself they are.

ZONER

ZONER

yeah i just got a pack today that had some farmers mix freebies. I think it is one of two things. 1. Like someone said earlier in the thread, they could be seeds that were not labeled right away and somewhere along the way the seed handlers lost track of which strains were which. From what I know, this is very common at seed banks across the board. If I remember correctly attitude seed bank repackages them as "mystery seeds." ORR 2.it could be that it is a strain that was created using a mix of genetics obtained from The Farm. If I bought some seeds from a few different breeders from here and I crossed them together, I might call it a "farmers mix." I like the second theory better so that is what I will tell myself they are.
Mail person delivered mine too ..... The farm mix will be planted outdoors this season just to see what grows out ....

bongobongo

bongobongo

Supporter
All the info I got is that the farmers mix is a Grip of seeds from Amsterdam that were got just for the mix. Random Amsterdam genetics for free is a good deal... Fuck give em away if you have to but I got like 50
Of these mixes now

M

Mr850

I nred a couple sounds like a great little orgy
That's the truth about freebie beans pay it forward and watch the good karma come back. I am new to these forums and have giving a ton of great beans away. Well all my generosity came back ten fold. Because now I hold the forum cut, gorilla glue#4, Lvpk, lime-warp, a special cut of CANDYLAND, and special cut of raspberry cookies from unreleased cannaventure seeds.

Plus IMO who doesn't like a mystery Bag of beans. I mean I just took 2 cuts of mine a bubba and blueberry bud cut and took four males and let them molest the hell out of those 2 cuts because I wasn't gonna run them anymore. So now I'll have some mystery beans to give away to buddy's and to pop some myself. The males I used was 2 phantom cookie males, a Dutch passion blueberry male, and a grape plague tester male from redeyed genetics which is urkle x white lotus. Couldn't just pick one male to use so I let a orgy go on. Now I know people that can't afford to buy beans or don't have hook-ups that would be really happy to run these seeds and that's where most are headed besides like 20 for myself to run through.

TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
Mail person delivered mine too ..... The farm mix will be planted outdoors this season just to see what grows out ....

Hey ZONER have u finally grown those? Like to see how they look, peace.

TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
Thanks @ZONER

Can't wait to see those ladies. What wa sur male to female ratio on those?

ZONER

ZONER

PC310989
PC310988
PC310987
PC310985
Out of 10 beans ..... Bam ..... Only 1 male the other 9 R females, what genetics they R " shrugging my shoulders" maybe when I post the pics someone can make an educated guess ?
here are a couple of pics, sorry but been busy will take a few more. they have around 2 1\2 weeks left on most.

H

Hydropimp

Still have to pop mine but looking good zoner.

Don't we all wish we had just a little more room to pop beans

Greeneye04

Greeneye04

Those look totally different than my farmers mix. out of my pack I had 3 females one I flowered inside and it got culled..it stacked nice, but lacked smell and trichs and at 10 weeks looked like it could still flower another 3-4 weeks. I have two more in the greenhouse this year, both started flowering a month before everything else and are stacking hard..by far the biggest buds out of anything right now. One is super frosty and smells delicious and I'm wishing I took clones of it. The second is right there in weight not nearly as frosty or pungent though. They look like slow finishers. I will get some pics and post.

ZONER

ZONER

Those look totally different than my farmers mix. out of my pack I had 3 females one I flowered inside and it got culled..it stacked nice, but lacked smell and trichs and at 10 weeks looked like it could still flower another 3-4 weeks. I have two more in the greenhouse this year, both started flowering a month before everything else and are stacking hard..by far the biggest buds out of anything right now. One is super frosty and smells delicious and I'm wishing I took clones of it. The second is right there in weight not nearly as frosty or pungent though. They look like slow finishers. I will get some pics and post.
They seem to be a hodge podge of genetics ..... Just recieved another Farmers Mix 2013 and there are only 5 beans, I'm thinking this batch is Fem's.
I think the farmers mix is left over after lunch, everyone gets back to work after a good meal and after sharing some of that home made Spanish wine they forgot where they left off and never labeled the beans ......ergo Farmers Mix 2013

Kdub

Kdub

Logic told me the Farmers Mix is randoms from Amsterdam.. I think it's probably the floor sweeping from a seed company. I bet there are some goodies in there for sure. Thanks for offering em for free man. Appreciated, Kdub

bagseedwndrs

bagseedwndrs

Hey guys/gals anybody who wanna give em away or dnt want them send them my way. im on my last ten beans lol. Hopefully ill run into a seedy bud soon.

ZONER

ZONER

Some Farmers Mix pics with my IPad , charging up my camera for a better pic later.
Nugs are golden brown from one girl.

Top Bottom